- Oh-oh! - Keep your hands off the new tits, pal.
好的,我会把手放在屁♥股♥上的!
Okay. The hands will be on the ass!
- 我来了 - 来吧,宝贝
- I'm coming for you. - Come on, baby.
给我做这个动作
Give me that thing.
哦…哦…哦!
Oh... Oh... Oh!
嗯,我已经把你给我的数据传给了我的会计师
So, I ran your numbers past my accountant
看起来一片大好,前途光明
and it looks like blue skies and clear sailing.
好极了,合同就在这儿
Fantastic. I've got the contracts right here.
哦,我的天,脏死了
Oh, God, that is nasty.
对于要做投资的人而言
For who's ever gonna do the investing.
- 你想想尝尝蛋卷么? 宝贝 - 耶,来吧!
- I got an eggroll for you, baby. - Yeah, you do!
弗兰克,我不太明白你的意思
Frank, I don't think I'm following you right now.
我想直接和董事会见面
I want to meet directly with the board.
我是说,无意冒犯,丹尼尔
I mean, no offense, Daniel,
但是你的做事风格还是让我有所担心
but your skill set doesn't put my mind at ease.
- 让我看看你的舞姿! - 来吧,保罗!
- I want to see you dance! - Come on, Paul!
我不跳舞
I don't dance,
但是我有比跳舞更给力的
but I got something much better than dancing.
耶
Yeah!
喔! 加把劲,宝贝!
Whoo! Come on, baby!
好吧. 弗兰克,我的行事风格,到底是什么意思?
Okay. So what exactly is my skill set then, Frank?
请你告诉我
Please, tell me.
说客气点,是这样的,丹尼尔
I was being polite. Look, Daniel,
你看起不坏,好么?
you seem like a really good guy, okay?
我们可以一起出去玩,嗯?
We could totally hang out, okay?
我们可以一起挣点钱,对吧?
We can go chase some gash, you know?
但是,额,说实话
But, uh, frankly,
但由你来控制我的钱的话,我有点不舒服
I'm not comfortable with you having a say in my money.
你的意思是说,你现在呆在我朋友的房♥子里
So you stand here in my friend's house
然后说,你根本不信任我?
and you tell me you don't trust me?
你知道么? 你说得对
You know what? You're right.
在这儿确实不太适合谈这个事情
Maybe this isn't the place to discuss this.
什么意思? 你是想越过我的头顶直接找董事会?
What? You want to go over my head to the board?
嘿,是这样,丹尼尔
Hey, look, Daniel,
你确实懂得一点商业规则
you know a little something about the business world,
但是也不完全是你想像的那样
but not nearly as much as you think.
我是说,你刚才说的有些事 实在可笑
I mean, some of the things you say are just comical.
我觉得你做的功课还不够
I don't think you're a hard worker.
我并不在暗指你很愚蠢
I'm not saying you're a fucking moron,
但这是一项很复杂的投资,好么?
but this is a complicated venture, okay?
这需要专业人才,你和你的人
It takes professionals. You guys,
根本就是废物啊!
you're a bunch of fucking amateurs.
混♥蛋♥!
Motherfucker!
没人敢骂我是个废物!
Nobody calls me a fucking amateur!
你TM以为你是谁?
Do you know who you're fucking with?
- 加油! 61个! - 弗兰克?
- Come on! Sixty-one! - Frank?
62!63! 加油,加油,哥们!
Sixty-two! Sixty-three! Come on, push it, baby!
- 弗兰克在哪? - 6♥4♥!
- Where's Frank? - Sixty-four!
- 弗兰克TM在哪? - 看啊!
- Where the fuck is Frank? - Look at this!
弗兰克!
KRISZTINAI Frank!
65! 瞧,66!
Sixty-five! Look, 66!
没人敢骂我是个废物!
No one calls me an amateur!
没人TMD敢骂我是个废物!
No one calls me a fucking amateur!
天啊,你想杀我么?
Jesus Christ. You could have fucking killed me!
你TMD想杀我么? 你这个贱♥人♥!
You fucking could have killed me, you cunt!
你个混♥蛋♥!
You fucking motherfucker!
没人TMD敢骂我是个废物! 谁敢?
No one calls me a fucking amateur! No one!
因为我努力工作! 我很努力的工作!
Because I work hard! I do work fucking hard!
我很努力的!
I fucking work!
不! 哦,上帝. 求你了,别死!
No! Oh, God. Please, no!
嘿,一边去. 一边去,滚!
Hey, get out of there. Go, get, get, get!
- 就要80个了! - 再来5个,宝贝!
- I'm going for 80! - Give me five more, baby!
耶
Yeah!
新纪录诞生!
That's a new house record!
弗兰克!
KRISZTINAI Frank!
瞧啊! 加油,加油! 加油啊!
Look at this! Go, push it! Fucking push it!
- 弗兰克? - 耶,宝贝!
- Frank? - Yeah, baby!
- 你做了什么? - 这是个意外
- What did you do? - It was an accident.
我的老天爷啊!
Jesus fucking Christ!
他摔倒了! 这些东西正好在他倒下的时候
He fell! The thing just hit him in the head
砸在他头上了
when he fell down.
- 你这个大混♥蛋♥! - 不,不,求你,别开枪!
- You fucking cocksucker! - No, no, please, don't!
不
No!
按住这个发疯的姥子!
Grab that fucking crazy bitch!
- 哦,这是...这是怎么回事? - 意外!
- Oh, what the fuck... What happened? - It was an accident!
你只是需要跟他扯扯嘴皮子就行了!(没必要杀了他!)
You were supposed to talk to him!
- 抓住她,保罗! 抓住她! - 我就是在和他谈!
- Take her, Paul! Take her! - I was talking to him!
他死了么?
PAULI Is he dead?
你没发现地板上不平么? 杠铃就这样砸下去了!
You see how those weights are flush flat on the fucking floor?
好吧,这太不正常了! 这里竟然压着个脑袋!
Well, they shouldn't be, because there's a fucking head in between them.
哦,天啊. 哦,天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 喔!她咬我! - 让她安静点!
- Ow! She's biting me! - Keep her fucking quiet!
把她翻过来! 把屁♥股♥露出来!
Roll her over! Show me her ass!
我当时很生气…
-- I got upset and...
他竟然骂我是废物!
He called me a fucking amateur!
然后你TMD就用杠铃打他了?
And you fucking hit him with a weight?
他本来要签字的
He said he was going to sign the papers,
然后他又不签了,他觉得有点不放心
then he wouldn't sign, then he got upset
然后他说他要见董事会
and he said he wanted to see the board,
我说不行,他不能见董事会
then I said no, he couldn't see the board,
“我不想让你见董事会”
"I don't want you to see the board.
“你为什么骂我废物?”
"Why'd you call me an amateur?"
然后他也发火了,说了很多有的没有的事儿
Then he got upset, then he fucking said something else
我也冲他发火,然后他就摔倒了
and I got upset and he fucking fell.
应该是他摔掉了,或者是我推倒的,不太清楚
I think he fell or I pushed him or something.
然后你就杀了他!
Then you killed him!
你对她做了什么?
What did you do to her?
我给了她打了针镇定剂
I gave her a horse tranquilizer.
哦,靠
Oh, shit.
她没事
She'll be fine.
33,19,22. 密♥码♥是这个,对吧?
33, 19, 22. That's the safe combination, right?
你说的是南斯拉夫语?
Is that Yugoslavian?
好吧,我要听英语,好么? 好么?
Okay, I need it in English, okay, baby?
- 17 - 好吧,不,不
- Seventeen. - All right, no, no.
33,19,22
33, 19, 22.
好吧,我们得做些补救措施,开始吧!
Okay, this is now a salvage op! Let's go!
什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我们得把车藏好,收拾残局
It means I'm getting that car and stuff in the safe.
哦,靠
Oh, shit.
哦
Oh!
糟透了
This is so bad.
这样,嘿,让她别出声,好么?
All right, hey. Keep her quiet, okay?
守着电♥话♥
And stay by the phone.
在我回来之前,让这个满脑袋精虫的家伙呆在冰里
Make sure the sperm mogul's on ice until I get back.
- “在冰里”,什么意思? u3000- 浴缸里装满冰块,明白么?
- What do you mean "on ice"? - In ice cubes in the bathtub, okay!
嘿,罗宾什么时候回来?
Hey, when does Robin get home?
她得值班到第二天中午
Her shift's over at noon.
好的,不错
- Okay, great.
给我冷静点. 我也得冷静点
Calm the fuck down. I got to get a pump.
嗯,多花点时间
Yeah, take a moment.
就是这样,不错
That's it. That's good.
听着,丹尼
Listen, Danny,
我知道杀了人是什么滋味
I know what it's like to think you killed somebody.
确实很难受
And it hurts.
我是说,你脑子里…
I mean, you got Jesus and the devil...
对,就是这样
That's it, get it.
你脑子里,上帝和魔鬼的想法乱成一团
Jesus, devil, swirling all up in your head.
我很幸运 我以为我杀死的人还活着
I was lucky, 'cause my guy lived.
你现在一定觉得很糟
So you must really feel like shit.
你说的对,保罗
You're right, Paul.
就像他们说的,但愿上帝能够原谅我,对吧?
电影精选列表