(尿壶)
这我需要 对
I need that. Yes.
这是干嘛的
Where does this go?
(灌肠器械)
(成人尿布)
什么 成人尿布
What? Adult nappies?
有够懒
That is so lazy.
嘿 在这里
Oh, hey. Yes. Right here.
保丽净 对
Fixodent? Yes.
那不是老人用的牙膏吗
Isn't that toothpaste for old people?
不是 这是缺牙的人用的
No. This is for when you lose your teeth.
我会缺牙
I'm gonna lose my teeth?
不要
No!
好 慢郎中
Okay, slowpokes.
把溅出来的每滴蓝螺旋藻果昔擦干
I want every blue spirulina smoothie spill gone.
把每颗奇亚籽刮掉
I want every chia seed scraped.
把座位底下的有机口香糖清掉
Every chewed piece of organic gum on the bottoms of these seats gone!
干得好 哈珀
Way to go, Harper.
不行就用指甲
Use your nails if you have to.
什么 不 这是莉莉的错
What? No, this was Lily's fault.
艾尔顿
Elton.
什么事
Yeah?
我明白你得来个下马威
I understand that you feel the need to prove a point
因为我公然挑战你的权威
because I publicly undermined your authority.
噢
Oh!
你懂我吗
Do you understand me?
这不是修复♥式♥正义
This isn't restorative justice.
真要说的话
I mean, if anything,
你让这些孩子更想反抗
you're making these kids want to act out more.
莉莉怎么老爱火上加油
How does Lily always manage to make things worse?
那是特殊才能
It's a unique talent.
我在校董会有人脉 艾尔顿
I have connections on the school board, Elton.
你是个傻孩子 没有人脉
Well, you're a stupid kid and you have no connections,
但你帮自己和在场所有人争取到
but you have earned, along with everybody here,
多留校察看三星期
three more weeks of detention.
莉莉
Oh, my... Lily!
同学 公主殿下
Bro! Your royal highness.
拜托 天啊
Come on! My God!
没必要这样
That was uncalled for.
我们深呼吸 冷静下来
Let's all take a deep, centering breath.
冷你妈
Meditate on this!
呼吸垃圾啦
Take a deep breath of this trash.
好了吗
You ready?
艳光四射
Stunning.
哇
Wow.
好看吧
Good, right?
我想你出现过敏反应了
I think you're having an allergic reaction.
不 这是丰唇蜜
No, no, no, no. It's lip plumper.
我去拿冰块
I'm gonna get some ice.
环形灯给我
Okay, give me the ring light.
还有抗组织胺
And every bottle of Benadryl I can find.
这是丰唇蜜 不用啦 莱恩
It's lip plumper. No, Ryan.
我没过敏
I don't have allergies.
随便啦
Oh. Okay, whatever.
你还有环形灯吗
Do you have another ring light?
大的环形灯 有
Like, a big ring light? Sure.
还有 你能 好
And another thing. Can you... Yeah, okay.
灯给你拿 我摆姿势 好了吗
You hold the ring light. I'll pose. Okay, ready?
拍咯
I got it.
我看看 等等
Let me look. Hold on.
不行 再拍10张 15张
Oh, no. Just 10, maybe 15 more.
我会做表情 开始
I'll give you looks, okay? All right, here I go.
"您好 婚礼场地必须退订
"Dear Sir, must cancel the wedding venue
因为新娘很糟糕
because the bride is horrible,
我女儿一直这么怀疑"
as my daughter always suspected."
(萝拉经纪人)
萝拉是谁
Who's Laura?
喂
Hello, hello.
亲爱的 需要你来敲定一下作者照片
Hey, hon. I need your approval on the author photo.
好 现在传过去
Okay. Texting it over now.
不会吧 不行
Oh, no. No, no.
什么鬼照片
That one's rubbish.
我刚拍了新的
I just took a new one.
传给你 谢谢
I'm sending now. Thanks.
你看 她的手♥机♥中了巨型字体病毒
Oh, look. Her phone has the giant letter virus.
(婚礼活动已取消)
(救命)
莱恩 能送我去安娜公♥司♥吗
Ryan. Is it possible for you to drop me at Anna's work?
嗨 崔佛帮
Hey, you Trevorheads.
刚刚是崔佛·崔维斯的最新单曲
That was your boy, Trevor Travis, with his brand-new song,
《比上一个好》
"Better than the Last One."
(艾拉 饥渴巡演)
我妈最重要的客户大崩溃
My mom's biggest client is having a meltdown.
杰特 我在工作
Jett! I'm working!
她男友崔佛甩掉她
Trevor, her boyfriend, dumped her.
崔佛·崔维斯
Trevor Travis?
她好太多了
She's so much better, better.
真的好太多
Better than the.
比上一个强太多了
Last one.
他们刺了一样的刺青
And they just got matching tattoos.
这是我听过任何人碰过
That is literally the worst thing
最悲惨的事 真的
I have ever heard happening to anyone ever, full stop.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Of course.
安娜要结婚了
Anna's getting married,
不懂心碎的感觉
so she doesn't get what it's like to have your heart broken.
我知道 我在你这年纪时 我妈
I know. When I was your age, my mom--
我有个男朋友杰克
I mean, I had this boyfriend, Jake,
我朋友都说他是我的初恋
and all my friends say he was my first love.
你的歌♥就在讲他
Is that who your song's about?
什么歌♥ 我的歌♥
What song? My song?
愿在梦中与你相遇
♪ See you in my dreams ♪
每当你要离去 我的心便破碎支离
♪ Whenever you go I tear at the seams ♪
我写的
I wrote that?
真的很棒
It's really good.
这首歌♥超赞
This is a great song.
你真的很厉害
You're really good.
我不懂你干嘛不玩乐团了
I don't get why you quit playing.
因为我有个
Because I had a kid
我可能很怨恨的孩子 因为我都偷偷写歌♥
who I probably resent since I'm writing songs in secret.
你怀念演出吗
So, you miss performing?
大概吧
I mean, yeah, probably.
我今天发现好多自己的事
I'm finding out a lot about myself today.
安娜 我们收到的歌♥当中
Anna, your song is the only song I loved
我只喜欢你这首
out of everything that we got sent.
我知道你拒绝过
I know you already said no,
但我明天能在威尔顿剧院唱它吗
but can I please sing it at the Wiltern tomorrow?
这是你的巡演
I mean, it's your concert, your tour.
应该唱你想唱的歌♥
You should sing whatever song you want.
好
Okay. Yeah, just--
处在经纪人 造型师
I feel like between managers and stylists
主办高层和唱片公♥司♥之间
and execs and label people,
我觉得我根本没有发言权
I feel like I never get a say in anything that goes on.
对吧
Right?
对 老人都不听我们说话
Right, because old people never listen.
我是说你这样的人认为
I mean, people like you think--
我想我这种人认为你这样的人不懂
I think people like me think people like you don't know any--
你懂我意思 对
You know what I mean. Yeah.
我能掌控自己的人生
I have control over my own life.
完全掌控 继续拍照
Absolute control. Photoshoot's back on.
继续拍照 菜鸟们
Photoshoot is back on, grasshoppers.
快
Chop, chop, chop.
给这位超有范儿的姑娘拍一组酷炫大♥片♥
Let's make some fierce photos of this fierce girl right here.
工作真的好辛苦
Bruh, having a job is really hard.
等等 等什么
电影精选列表