你有比我写的歌♥更好的东西
You'll have way better stuff than something I wrote.
它是我离开粉红知己后写的
I wrote that after I left Pink Slip anyway.
好 我可以
Okay. I got this.
对 你可以
Yes, you got this.
在威尔顿剧院展开世界巡演是大事 超重要
Opening your world tour at the Wiltern is a big show for you. Huge.
对我们俩都是
For the both of us.
小女生对这个转变难以适应
The girls are struggling with this transition, and just...
听我这个有经验的家长一句话
just take it from a parent who has been in your shoes.
我知道 失去莉莉的妈妈和搬来这里
I know, Tess, between losing Lily's mum and moving here...
对 还有被迫离开她长大的家
Yes, and being ripped away from the home she grew up in.
抱歉 我们在讲莉莉还是哈珀
Oh, I'm sorry. Are we talking about Lily or about Harper?
哈珀 莉莉
Harp? Lily?
很烦人
That is really annoying.
只是 嘿 怎么
No, it's just... Hey. What the...
怎么回事
What's going on?
亲爱的 没人受伤
Darling... No one's hurt.
我去学校
I went to the school...
让我来处理
Please let me just handle this.
安娜 孩子们在学校出事了 很严重
Anna, there's been an incident at school between the girls. It was really bad.
什么事 多严重 让我来
What bad? How bad? Oh- I've got this.
孩子 请向彼此道歉
Girls, apologize to each other now, please.
宝贝 强迫道歉无法解决冲突
Ooh, honey, forced apologies is never a way to resolve conflict.
那 但是
That... But...
我们得给她们空间表达感受
We need to make space for them to express how they feel.
哈珀 你感觉如何
Harper, how do you feel?
我觉得
I feel...
抱歉
sorry.
莉莉 你感觉如何
And, Lily, how do you feel?
我觉得
I feel...
也很抱歉
...sorry too.
太好了
That's great.
太好了 看吧
Great. See?
抱歉我未来的继妹蠢到爆
Sorry that my future stepsister is a complete twit.
抱歉我未来的继姐肤浅无脑
I'm sorry that my future stepsister is a shallow idiot.
是吗 新计划
Oh, am I? Really? New plan!
表达感受的空间没了
No more holding space for feelings.
今晚你们在我的告别单身趴会很开心
You two are gonna have a lovely time at my bachelorette tonight.
你们会好好相处 我们是一家人
You're gonna get along because we're a family,
家人要相亲相爱
and families love each other!
哈珀 就因为你翻白眼
And for that, Harper, just for that look,
你们必须在外婆家过夜
you two earned yourself a sleepover at Gram's.
嗯哼 哇
Huh? Whoa, whoa, whoa!
我怎么成了处罚 我很好玩的
Why am I the punishment? I'm the fun one.
我有桌游 妈
I have board games. Mom.
我有帕奇西棋
I have Parcheesi.
你们要帮对方绑头发
And you're gonna braid each other's hair
不准搞文化挪用那套
in a non cultural-appropriating way
要乐在其中
and like it.
帕奇西棋是什么
What is Parcheesi?
一种游戏 我不清楚
It's a game. I'm not quite sure.
在游戏板上移♥动♥ 掷骰子
You move around the board. You shake the dice.
记得骰子声吗
You remember the sound of the dice?
好刺♥激♥
Oh, it's amazing.
骰子拿在手中摇
You get these dice, and you shake 'em in your hand,
在游戏板上移♥动♥ 外婆
you move around the board. Oh, Grams.
超好玩的
It's really fun.
我还有方块拼字游戏
I also have Boggle!
我们划清界限 互不干涉
You stay on your side, and I'll stay on mine.
很乐意
Gladly.
哈珀
Harper, look,
你以为我不懂 但我懂
I know you think I don't get it, but I do.
还是只有你和我
And it's still just gonna be you and me.
如果你去伦敦 我就在这跟外婆住
If you go to London, I'm staying here with Grams.
她说可以 什么
She said it was cool. She what?
安娜 你不让我当哈珀的第二联络人
Hey, Anna! Did you remove me as Harper's secondary contact?
你有跟哈珀说如果我们搬去伦敦
Did you tell Harper that she could stay here with you
她能跟你住在这里
if we decided to move to London?
你是认真的吗 你认真
Are you serious right now? Whoa. Are you serious?
好啦
Okay, okay. Why are you--
认真说
What is serious
你和艾瑞克得让她们留在洛杉矶
is that you and Eric need to keep the girls in Los Angeles.
莉莉需要有人引导
Lily just needs some guidance.
我只要你引导我去另一间浴室
The only guidance I need from you is to show me to the other bathroom.
真抱歉 莉莉 我不知道
I'm very sorry, Lily. I didn't know--
你对我的需要和感受一无所知
You don't know anything about what I need or how I feel,
也不知道我想回英国念的时尚学校
or the fashion school back home that I wanna go to.
噢
Oh!
对 只有你和我 妈
Yep. Just you and me, Mom.
太好了
Great.
欢迎参加安娜的告别单身趴
Welcome, everyone, to the bachelorette party of our girl, Anna.
(安娜被套牢了)
(粉红知己)
妈 真假
Mom, for real?
为什么
Why would you?
我都没变 真的
Haven't changed. Not a bit.
(给新娘的礼物)
安娜 好好笑
Anna! It's so funny.
我懂
Get it, girl!
我记得那六块肌
I remember that six-pack.
那是谁 好帅
Yeah, who is that? So handsome.
那是杰克
That is Jake.
你♥妈♥的♥初恋
Your mom's first love.
她第一次坐摩托车
And her first ride on a motorcycle.
我喜欢坐杰克的摩托车
I like to ride in Jake's motorcycle.
好了
Okay.
杰克对黛丝也有点意思
Jake also had a thing for Tess.
外婆
For Grams?
好 我今天丢脸丢够了
All right, okay. Enough humiliation for the night.
(摇滚)
(指定阿姨团)
(辣妈们)
(新娘小队)
(分享你的照片)
(我反对)
哈珀宝贝 我帮你夹了一盘
Harper, baby, I made you a plate.
拿去 年轻人不该伤心
Here you go. You're too young to be sad. Come on.
年轻没那么好 佩妈妈
Well, being young is overrated, Mama P.
吃吧 没事的
Eat. You'll be fine.
用夹子
Use the tongs.
莉莉 我能坐这吗
Lily? Mind if I join you?
安娜失去父亲
You know, Anna lost her father
跟你失去母亲的年纪差不多
around the same age that you lost your mother.
然后她得面对我跟莱恩的婚礼
And then she had to deal with my wedding to Ryan.
酷喔
Cool.
你还搬家 心情更复杂
And then you add to that the complications of moving.
我支持你
I'm here for you.
真心的
Sincerely.
恕我直言 柯医生
With all due respect, Dr. Coleman,
你不是我的外婆或咨♥询♥师
you're not my gran or my therapist.
我明白你要我们留在洛杉矶的动机
So, while I get your motive for keeping us in LA,
但我不需要你帮忙
I don't need your help.
不 我们以前好酷
Oh, no. We used to be so cool.
我还是很酷 我美呆了
Hey, I'm still cool. I look amazing.
你也很酷 你传给我的歌♥很赞
You're very cool. That song you sent me was sick.
对 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
真希望我有更多时间写歌♥
I wish I had more time to write.
现在我只会听教养子女的播客
But now all I do is listen to parenting podcasts.
抱歉我毁了你精彩的摇滚明星生涯
Well, I'm sorry for ruining your exciting rock star life.
哈珀 等等
Harper, wait. I was just--
等等 我乱讲的
Wait, I wasn't serious.
我放弃表演 但我有你
Look, I gave up performing, but I have you.
开趴愉快 你不能离开
Enjoy your party. You can't leave.
外婆 我在这里很多余
I don't think I belong in here, Grams.
我来处理 看我的
Let me handle this. I've got you.
哈珀 安娜
电影精选列表