What even is Reiki? Huh? What is it?
别再说灵气了
Stop talking about Reiki.
珍夫人说要改变心意
Well, Madame Jen said to change your hearts,
你们给我改变心意
so change your freaking dang hearts.
那样才能摆脱这场恶梦
It's the only way for us to get out of this mess.
我要改喝红的 来一杯吗
I'm switching to red. Do you want one?
你害妈咪压力山大
You're making Mommy very stressed!
去做灵气治疗啊
...use Reiki now!
你以为我会离开
♪ You think that I'll leave ♪
别担心
♪ Don't worry ♪
我会一直
♪ I just keep on ♪
陪在你身边
♪ Coming back ♪
我是你的美好 也是你的不堪
♪ I'm your good And I'm your bad ♪
只因为你是我的唯一
♪ 'Cause you're my baby ♪
只因为你是我的唯一
♪ Ooh, oh 'Cause you're my baby ♪
亲爱的
♪ Baby Baby ♪
碧海娇娃 瞧你
Okay, Blue Crush. Look at you.
乘风破浪
Shredding the waves, dude.
千万别说那几个字
Never use those words again.
等等 你来干嘛
Wait, what are you doing here?
我们的课啊
Our lessons.
什么课
What lessons?
冲浪课
Surf lessons.
看来你准备让哈珀惊艳 超越她
But it looks like you're ready to surprise Harper and take her out.
对 哈珀一定会很惊讶
Oh, yeah. That's really gonna surprise Harper.
当然
Obviously.
我刚吃了一碗洋葱
Oh, no, I just ate a bowl of onions.
在水里
In the water?
洋葱能提神
Yeah, they keep me alert.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我知道我们处境很困难
Look, I know it feels like we're in an impossible situation.
所以最近感觉怪怪的
Maybe that's why things have felt a bit off with us.
应该吧
Yeah, probably.
是啊 可是安娜
Yeah, but Anna...
我想我们应该留在洛杉矶
I think we should stay in LA.
莉莉怎么办
What about Lily?
回伦敦上学也不能让她妈妈起死回生
Going back to London, to Pembridge Hall, it's not going to bring back her mum.
那里也没人值得我们留恋
And there's no one keeping us there anymore.
老实说 我们一直很迷惘
If I'm honest, we've felt so lost.
她需要跟家人在一起
So what she needs is to be with family.
黛丝那样的外婆 哈珀那样的姐妹 还有你
A gran like Tess, a sister like Harper, and you.
怎么了
What is it?
就是
It's just...
我不敢相信你这么爱我和我家人
I can't believe how much you love me and my family.
这是真爱 太疯狂了
It's a real, true love. It's just... It's crazy.
了解 那都是因为你
Okay. Well, you made it look so easy.
我下去冲一下
I'm gonna give it a go.
我不知道
I don't know if that's--
也许我也进步神速
Maybe I've improved as much as you!
噢
Oh!
我没事
I'm okay!
噢
Oh.
算了
No. I'm gonna wait.
我等教练来再说
I'm gonna wait for the instructor.
你太厉害了
I mean, you were amazing.
在浪里穿梭闪避 就像职业冲浪手
You were, like, weaving and dodging, and you're like a pro surfer.
很高兴我们谈过 我也是
I'm glad we talked. Yeah, me too.
幸好我们做出决定了
It's good we came to a decision.
对 真的很棒
Yeah, dude. Really good.
预演午宴见
See you at the rehearsal lunch!
当然 但我妈说我得
Totally, but my mom said I have to...
非常合身 安娜 过来看
It fits perfectly. Anna, come look.
哇
Oh, wow.
甜心 调整一下姿势
Sweetheart... ...fix your posture.
感觉好怪
This is weird.
对我来说更怪 相信我
Weirder for me, trust me.
是吗 是你穿着妈妈的婚纱吗
Really? Are you the one wearing your mom's wedding dress?
没想到我会有这种经验
Well, I never thought I'd get to have this experience.
尤其是这样
Especially like this.
妈 你知道我多想穿礼服
Well, Mom, you know how much I love to wear a dress.
抱歉情况这么混乱 哈珀
Ugh. Sorry this is such a mess, Harper.
妈 我有事要告诉你
Mom, there's something I need to tell you.
早上你在跟我爸谈什么
What were you talking to my dad about this morning?
只是在聊午宴的事
Oh, we were just talking about the lunch.
午宴怎么了
What about the lunch?
就午宴的事
Just lunch stuff.
对 午宴
Oh, right. The lunch.
好
Okay. Um.
我去打个电♥话♥
I'm just gonna make a quick call.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
嗨 我是黛丝
Oh, hi! It's Tess.
听好 这很临时 但安娜在想
Um, listen, last minute but Anna was wondering
你要不要参加她的预演午宴
if you might like to attend her rehearsal luncheon.
不 你不会打扰我们
No, no. You would not be an imposition. You know what?
其实 你出现会让场面更热闹
I think your appearance there would make it a much more lively affair.
(艾拉 今晚)
我只想说我非常期待
So, I just wanted to say that I'm very excited.
在我的新餐厅举♥行♥让一切更显特别
And being at my new restaurant makes it all the more special
我们终于像家人般团聚了
for all of us to finally come together as a family.
因此 欢迎光临莉莉餐厅
So with that said, welcome to Lily's.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢你们来 我跟艾瑞克很感谢
Thank you for coming. Really, Eric and I so appreciate it.
噢
Oh.
好 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
小姐 喝香槟吗
Champagne, ladies?
好的
Yes, please. Yes, please.
因为我们是大人
'Cause we're adults. Mm-hmm.
艾瑞克的父母来了 拜托乖一点
Girls, Eric's parents are here so best behavior, please.
站直 注意姿势
Stand up straight. Good posture.
安娜 我的准媳妇 我好开心
Anna, my soon-to-be daughter. My heart is so full.
就是我
That's me.
搭机愉快吗
How was your flight?
从马尼拉飞了13个半小时
Oh, it was 13 hours and 30 minutes from Manila. Ugh.
时差好严重
Major jet lag.
有人特别惨
Some worse than others.
但我真的好喜欢这里
But I really love it here.
也许哈珀能教我冲浪
Maybe Harper can teach me the surf.
没问题 马那波 萝拉
Sure, dude. Mano po, Lola.
你真风趣 只有莉莉叫我萝拉
You're so silly. Only Lily calls me Lola.
但我支持你学他加禄语
But I want to support your Tagalog learning.
加油
Keep it up.
走吧 安娜
Come on, Anna.
喝一杯 不
Let's have a drink. No, no, no, no. We just...
我们得等惊喜贵宾
We have to wait for the surprise guest.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
等等就知道了
Oh, just wait.
你好 欢迎 不了 谢谢
Hello, sir. Welcome. Ah, no, thank you.
我是来找人的 杰克
I'm here to see someone. Jake?
一个人还是
Just alone or...
他来干嘛
What's he doing here?
我邀请他 没想到他会来
I invited him but I didn't think he'd come.
他真的很喜欢你外婆
But, you know, he really likes your gran.
我妈会抓狂的 对 我爸也会
My mom's gonna freak out, you know that? I know. So will my dad.
那才是重点 你喔
That was the whole point. You...
柯医生 谢谢你邀请我
Dr. C. Thank you for inviting me.
我储存了你的号♥码 希望没关系
I... I saved your number. I hope that's okay.
当然没关系
Of course.
你好 嗨
Hi, there. Hey.
我必须请你离开
Hmm. I think I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.
现在
Uh, now?
电影精选列表