Harper! Anna,
你需要停下来换个角度想
honey, you just need to pause and reframe.
谢了 妈 怎样
Thanks, Mom. What?
我做了什么 我已经在处理了
What did I do? I was handling it.
你破坏了我当妈的权威
And you completely undermine me as a parent.
我是在帮你
I was trying to help you.
你越帮越忙
Well, your help isn't helpful.
这样讲也太过分了
Well, that's not very nice to say.
我一向挺你 伟大又神秘的珍夫人
Can the great and mysterious Madame Jen
帮两位女士算命 好吗
interest you ladies in a psychic reading?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you very much,
现在不是
but, um, right now is not the...
好时机
Time?
这不是我们的 喜好
It's just not really our... Thing?
一下子就好 只要你们
This will all be over soon, if you just...
顺其自然 顺其自然 没错
Go with it. Go with it. Yes, exactly.
进来 好啦 不要
Come on in. Yes. Yes. No. No.
来啊 我来了
Come. Okay, I'm coming. Here we go.
还有人有兴趣吗 试试看
Anybody else interested? Let's try this out.
人多有打折喔
I do discounts for bigger groups. Okay?
好
Okay. That's fine. That's good.
所以我搞砸了在农民市集的摊位
And that's how I lost my spot at the Larchmont Farmers' Market.
但我在星巴克
But I did get a table by the lids
里面的调味台旁边 弄了张桌子
and free milk counter inside of the Starbucks.
我是生涯辅♥导♥师 也做灵气治疗
So, I am a life coach, but I also do Reiki.
(珍夫人 生涯辅♥导♥师)
你们会发现我有好几张名片
If you notice, I have several business cards,
因为我也帮人印制名片
because I actually have a business-card-making business.
这是名片生意的名片
So, that's the card for that.
我能帮忙想金句印在上面
Uh, I can put quotes on there that I can just make up for you.
比如想要鼓舞人心
If you want something inspirational, for example,
我就能编一句 像是
I can make up a quote like, um...
"好好过日子
"Live your life...
搞什么东西"
gosh dang it."
好 这是
Okay. So, here's--
还有 我要帮你们看手相
And-And-And I'm gonna read your palms now.
因为 真的吗
'Cause that's- Really?
好 感应一下
Okay. And there they go. Yes.
天灵灵 地灵灵
Eenie, meenie, miney...
嗯
Hmm.
好 闻起来你吃了开胃菜
Okay. It smells like you had some appetizers.
好吃吗 好吃
Were they good? Good.
好吃 对
Good. Yes. Yeah. Yes.
你有吃吗 老妈
And did you have any, Mom?
没有 我付钱的 没有
Um, no. Mm-mmm. No. I didn't. I'm- No. No. Didn't--
我付钱的
'Cause I paid for them. I paid for them.
是婚礼 好啦
It's a wedding. Okay. Okay. Okay, okay.
你们的生命线 它们好像
Your life lines. It... It's like they've...
曾经交错过
intersected before.
好怪 这样吗
How strange. Really?
你们曾走过彼此的路
You've walked in each other's path.
那是一场疯狂的交会
It's like a crazy path-cross that you've done.
你们都上了一课
You've learned a lesson.
一堂可能会重修的课
A lesson that may serve you again.
够了喔 谢谢
Okay. That's enough. Thank you. Okay.
我们会发名片给邻居
We'll give these to my neighbors.
我感应到一样东西
I'm onto something here.
还有一件事
One more thing.
那边有二维条码 扫了可以给我小费
Right over there is a QR code that you can tip me with.
金额随喜 真的
Any amount is appreciated. Really.
没想到我能发出那种声音
I didn't know I could do that voice.
感谢恶搞 我们看穿你的把戏
Nice prank. Ha-ha. Yeah, we know what you did.
我做了什么
What did I do?
什么意思 灵媒啊
What do you mean? The psychic.
你跟她说 好啦
Yeah. Telling her about- What- Okay, okay.
你们以为我宁可解决你们的问题
You think I'd rather solve your problem
而不顾我蒸蒸日上的餐饮帝国
than deal with my booming culinary empire.
我只是在想 想啊想
♪ I just thought Think about ♪
那些你得到与得不到的一切
♪ All the things you can And can't get ♪
我跟着你是因为 你在这里很快乐
I'm following you because- You're happy here, so...
你是灵媒吗
Are you the psychic?
帮我算命 跟我说我们会住哪
I need you to look into my future and tell me where we're going to live.
酷炫的Z世代跟我说话
Oh. Cool Gen Z talking to me.
如果不是伦敦 你得帮我改运
If it's not London, I need you to alter my destiny.
我真的非留在洛杉矶不可
And I literally have to stay in Los Angeles,
如果
so, if there's--
不是那样进行的
Well, that's not really how it works.
那该怎么做
Well, how does it work?
小姐 追随我的灵光
Girls, follow my aura.
咘 哔
Boop. Beep.
你们掌纹不多
You don't have a lot of lines in your hands,
这样比较难解读
so it makes it harder for me.
你们俩注定成为家人
You two are called to be family.
最好是 别提醒我
Yeah, right. Don't remind me.
给你们上一课
A lesson for you all.
我现在看到了
I see it now.
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地
to reach the place where you belong.
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地
to reach the place where you belong.
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong...
她怎么像巨魔怪一样念念有词
Why is she rhyming like a bridge troll?
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地
to reach the place where you belong.
改变错误的心意 地震
Change the hearts... Earthquake.
地震
Earthquake?
此时此刻
♪ Here and now ♪
此时此刻
♪ Here and now ♪
感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
一定是跳舞的关系
Yeah, I... It must be the dancing.
对
Yeah, right.
我们自己吓自己 莫名其妙
We're just freaking ourselves out for no reason.
想太多了 对
Yeah. It's just in our heads. Right.
浪况预报
With your surf forecast...
准备睡觉了吗
All cozy and tucked in?
今晚满月 大胆预测
Fearless prediction for the full moon tonight--
需要什么吗
You need anything?
我怎么可能还需要什么
What more could I possibly need?
需要睡在我们自己房♥间的床上啊
How about sleeping in our own beds in our own rooms?
嗯
Hmm. Hmm.
做个好梦喔
Sweet dreams.
死屁孩
Teenagers.
我以前也是
I was one once.
我也是 两次
Yeah, so was I. Twice.
晚安 晚安 爱你喔
Night. Night. Love you.
我也爱你
Love you too, honey.
(周四)
(周五)
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地
to reach the place where you belong.
改变错误的心意
Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地
to reach the place where you belong.
我又没闹钟
I don't have an alarm.
(叫醒哈珀)
我的手怎么这么干
Why do my hands look so dry?
我怎么这么累
Why am I so tired?
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
外婆 外婆
Grams? Grams?
外婆 你还好吗
Grams. Grams, are you okay?
叫醒我♥干♥什么
Why are you bloody waking me up for?
你疯了吗 疯了
Are you mad? Mad?
我声音怎么变这样
电影精选列表