粉红知己
Pink Slip! Pink Slip!
粉红知己
Pink Slip! Pink Slip!
粉红知己
Pink Slip! Pink Slip!
妈妈传来的消息
Text from Mom:
亲爱的 我发现你还没在家族群组发言
"Hi, honey. I noticed you haven't chimed in on the family chat."
妈妈传来的消息 也许我们能视频通话
Text from Mom: "Maybe we can all FaceTime?"
妈妈传来的消息 我就要录新的一集了
Text from Mom: "I'm just about to record a new episode."
嗨 欢迎回来
Hi. Welcome back.
我是柯黛丝医生
I'm Dr. Tess Coleman,
欢迎收听《造♥反♥有礼》
and this is Rebelling with Respect.
今天的节目
Today on the podcast,
要探讨让我很有感触的
we are talking about a relationship dynamic
一种关系模式
that is very close to my heart.
"孙儿共同教养"
"Grand co-parenting."
(第一名外婆)
我女儿安娜决定当单亲妈妈时
When my daughter, Anna, chose to become a single mom,
彻底改变了我们家
it changed our family forever.
莱恩 我在更衣室录音
Ryan! Cloffice. Recording.
抱歉
Sorry!
身为外婆 我能出手帮助她
As a grandma, I was able to step up and help her.
(叫醒哈珀)
哈珀
Harper!
(走开 别惹我 尊重我的安全空间)
哈珀 30分钟后出门上学
Harper, this is your 30-minute warning that we're leaving for school.
哈珀
Harp?
还有20分钟
This is now your 20-minute warning.
10分钟
Ten minutes.
是 确认录音时段
Yes, confirm the recording sessions.
我知道她的票房♥实力 超越希腊剧场
But know that I know she can sell out more than the Greek.
对 我知道有多少座位
And yes, I know how many seats there are.
哈珀 我很想尊重你的空间
Harper! I really wanna respect your space,
但也很好奇你怎么还没出来
but I'm curious as to why you're not out here yet.
还有5分钟
You have five minutes!
能让心爱的人依靠你
Being someone that your loved one can lean on
是最重要的一种关系
is the most important relationship there is.
莱恩 我越来越得心应手了
Ryan, I'm getting so good at this!
糟糕
No.
不行
No, no, no!
没录到啦
Oh, it didn't record!
妈的
Moth--
妈
Hi, Mom.
现在不方便
Now is not a great time. I'm just...
但我提早录完播客
I know, but I finished my podcast early,
可以送孩子上学
so I'm offering to do drop-off.
没关系 我都搞定了
No. It's okay. I've got everything under control.
你10分钟前就该起床了
Harper, you had to be up ten minutes ago!
我要惹你了
Prepare to be triggered!
(冲浪去 马上回来)
哈珀
Harper!
《辣妈辣妹2》
再冲一波
Let's catch one more.
老兄 这些浪太扯了
Dude, these waves are unreal.
我爱死我们的生活了
I love our lives!
要翘掉第一堂课吗
Yo, are we skipping first period?
靠 该走了
Oh, shoot. We gotta go.
哈珀 干嘛
Harper! What?
我差不多好了
I'm literally ready.
才怪 才怪
Barely. Barely.
我做了你最爱的午餐
I made your favorite lunch.
昨天匹克球怎样 有赢他们吗
How was pickleball yesterday? Did you beat 'em?
我们都说"歼灭"
We say "annihilated."
妈 我说我能送她
Mom, I told you I could take her.
我知道 甜心
I know, sweetheart.
但我看你限时动态说你录音到很晚
But I saw on your stories that you were working at the studio late,
就决定亲自出马
and so I decided to take her.
你取消追踪我比较健康
You know, it would be healthy for you to unfollow me.
我老是加班 还是能送她
And I work late all the time. I can still take her.
安娜 停下来换个角度想
Anna, let's pause and reframe.
你决定当单亲妈妈时
When you decided to be a single mom,
我说我百分百支持你
I told you I would support you a hundred percent.
这就是我百分百支持你的表现
Well, this is me supporting you a hundred percent.
好吧
Okay, you know what?
我也去
I'm coming too.
我们今天一起送
We can both do drop-off this morning.
妈 走 你先
Mom. No, go on. You can go.
让他们 你不走
Just let them... Oh, okay, you're not going.
妈 你先走
Mom. You're gonna go.
你不 没人要走
You're not... Nobody's gonna go.
那我走咯
I'm gonna go!
怎么了 孩子 没事
So what's up, kiddo? Nothing.
说吧 好
Okay, spill it. All right.
我新的实验伙伴超烂
My new lab partner is the absolute worst.
她新来的 要念一年
She's the new girl, here for the year.
以为自己是英国人
I mean, ugh, she thinks she's so much better
就了不起
than everyone because she's British,
每五秒就提醒别人一次
which she has to remind you of every five seconds.
好像没英国人来过一样
Like no one's ever been from England before.
我爸在巴黎开了第三家餐厅
So my dad opened his third restaurant in Paris,
所以我才认识法国男友
and that's how I met my French boyfriend,
菲利普·亨利
Philippe Henri.
菲利普·亨利
Philippe Henri. Ooh, la-la.
他是法国模特儿
He's French and a model.
你真的去过巴黎时装周
You've seriously been to Paris Fashion Week?
安娜·温图摆臭脸给我看
Anna Wintour scowled at me.
真假 巴黎怎么样
Seriously? What's Paris like?
超美 我常去
Oh, it's lovely. I go all the time.
别理那个英国妹
Ignore the British girl.
一年后你就不必见到她了
After this year, you won't have to see her anymore.
这位咨♥询♥师的建议真赞
Nice advice from a therapist.
我不是她的咨♥询♥师 我是她外婆
Well, I'm not her therapist. I'm her Gram.
很开心 快开走
All right, well, this has been real.
装作不认识我
Please drive away like you don't know me.
做出正确的选择
Make good choices!
你真古板
You are so lame.
古板
Lame!
准备好进实验室了吗
Are you ready for laboratory today?
少废话
Shut your mouth.
追加爆笑哏
Fun bonus round today.
千万别相信原子 为什么
Never trust an atom. Why?
它们啥都做得出来
'Cause they make up everything.
以后有更好笑的
Here all day, folks.
开始前应该戴上护目镜
You're supposed to put your goggles on before we start.
看起来好像小小兵
The goggles are giving Minion.
对啊 我们又不是小小兵
Yeah. We're not, like, Minions.
不用 谢了 但很适合你
So, no, thank you. But they're perfect for you.
美国独♥立♥战争都白费了
It's like the Revolutionary War was for nothing.
记住 这些都是危险化学药剂
Today, remember, these are dangerous chemicals.
那该用不危险的药剂吧
Maybe we should use not-dangerous chemicals?
做你该做的工作
How about you do your actual share of the work
别乱画
instead of doodling?
这叫设计
It's called designing.
要测量得很精准
The measurements have to be precise.
这项实验超简单
This experiment is so simple.
英国人在小学就做过了
In the UK, we did this in primary school.
人家觉得你聪明
The only reason people think you're smart
只是因为你的恶烂口音
is because of your obnoxious accent.
至少人家觉得我机敏
At least people think I'm clever.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
你很聪明 自己想
You're smart. Figure it out.
惨了 惨了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
惨了 惨了
Oh, no. Oh, no.
惨了
Oh, no.
惨了
电影精选列表