她跪地 怎么做到的
She's on the ground. How is she doing that?
新招数
That's a new move.
那是转守为攻 转守为攻
That's defensive offense. Defensive offense!
大姐 起来
Woman, get up!
不
Oh, no!
差一点 你看到了吗
That was close! Wow! Did you see that?
你有看到吗
Did you see that?
我们赢了吗
Did we win?
赞 赞
Yes! Yes!
我们赢了
We won!
那样犯规 我要看回放
I believe that was illegal and I'd like to roll back the tapes
再看一次
and watch that one more time.
认输吧 欧巴桑
Take that, boomers!
给我听好 首先
Okay. You know what, no. Okay, first of all--
别拉我 后退
Hold me back. You stay back.
我们不是欧巴桑 我们是X世代
We are not boomers. We're Gen X!
老一点的千禧世代 最后的千禧世代
We are elder millennials. Some of the last millennials.
结尾 结尾
The finale. The finale.
五 六 七 八
And five, six, seven, eight.
转 滑
Go! And slide. That's it.
对
Get it.
侧边
To the side. Whoo!
对
Get it. Yes!
噢
Ow!
安娜
And Anna.
跑啊 快跑
Run, girl. Run!
安娜
Anna.
动起来 起跑
Come on, let's go. Run!
起跑 快跑
Get it. Run. Run. Run.
安娜
Anna.
我们应该知道要去哪
Mom, we're supposed to know where to go.
装没事
Act natural, honey.
留校察看往那边 请问 好
Detention's that way. Can you tell... Okay.
(海豚队主场)
(不准说话 10月1日周五)
我有移♥民♥署面谈 预演午宴
I have an immigration interview, a rehearsal lunch,
艾拉的演出 我的婚礼 现在却被留校察看
Ella's big show, my wedding, and I am stuck in detention!
我也困在这里
Well, I'm stuck here too.
那是整个西区的锦标赛
And it's the championships for the entire Westside.
哎呀 看看谁出现了
Well, well, well. Look who showed up.
莉莉·雷斯和哈珀·柯曼
Lily Reyes and Harper Coleman.
你怎么还没退休
How have you not retired yet?
学校拿我们的退休金投资加密货币
The school had our pension invested in crypto
但我不应该抱怨
but since I'm not supposed to complain about it,
律师教我的 所以与它无关
per my lawyer, it's neither here nor there.
手♥机♥交出来 快点
So let's surrender our devices Let's go.
贝老师 真假 我们刚拿回手♥机♥
Mr. Bates... Come on. We just got our phones back.
对 大家要爱学校 拿去
That's right. We love school. Here.
谢谢你 西蒙
Thank you, Simon.
现在准备做你们想像中
And now it's time to prepare for the most boring task
最无聊的事情
you could ever possibly imagine.
坐着 只能看书或思考
Sit there, read or think only.
不能看荧幕 只看书
No screens, books.
等等
Wait.
他是说好几小时不受干扰
Does he mean hours of uninterrupted peace?
不要一脸得意的样子
Wipe that look of bliss off your face.
得了吧 艾尔顿
Get over yourself, Elton.
这是中学 不是监狱
This is high school, not prison.
对 不是监狱
Yeah, it's not a prison.
研究显示监狱难以预防累犯
Which, FYI, research shows is ineffective at preventing recidivism.
对 "雷犯"
Yeah, "resisism".
比起把人关起来
You know, giving back to the community
回馈社区 有效多了
is a lot more effective than trapping people inside.
噢
Oh!
你们想去外面
You wanna go outside?
让我们出去
Let us out.
让我们出去
Yeah, let us out. Let us out.
让我们出去
Let us out. Let us out.
让我们出去 出去
Let us out. Let us out. Outside.
快点 动起来
Move it! Let's pick it up!
让开
Out of the way!
我们得找到珍夫人
We need to find Madame Jen, now.
我们需要手♥机♥
We need our phones.
加油 雷斯 我阿嬷都比你快
Come on, Reyes! You run like my grandma.
加速 没礼貌
Pick it up. Rude!
加速 不然去捡垃圾
Pick up the pace or you'll pick up trash.
就在两天后
It's in two days.
我知道 我不在乎押金
Yeah, I know. I don't care about the deposit.
证婚神父呢 那也包括他
And the officiant? That includes the officiant?
那也取消 谢谢
Cancel that, too. Thank you.
杰特来电 接听吗
Call from Jett. Answer it?
真的吗 好
Is this for real? Yes.
你在哪
Where are you?
《滚石》的编辑来了
The editor from Rolling Stone is here.
快点 糟糕
Come on! Hurry up! Oh, no.
记住 是饥渴巡演
Remember, it's the Hungry Tour.
崔佛对草莓过敏
Trevor's allergic to strawberries.
甜美一点 艾拉
Look sweet, Ella.
艾拉快崩溃了 早 安娜
Ella's having a meltdown. Morning, Anna.
你们好 我常见到的部属
Hello, my staff of people that I see all the time.
这条裙子能定下来吗
Can you sign off on the dress?
太好了 你的果汁
Here's your juice.
谢谢
Oh, thank you. Mm-hmm.
她在这里
All right, so she's over here by this...
怎么了
Girl, what? Ugh.
干嘛给我喝这个 不然你会吼我
Why would you give me that? You yell at me if I don't.
安娜 牛仔短裤 防晒衣 今天洗衣服吗
Anna. Jean shorts, rash guard. Laundry day?
谈一下文章的标题
Let's talk about the headline for the article.
"最夯女孩
"It's giving It-Girl.
流行女神艾拉惊艳全场"
Pop star queen Ella slays down the house."
等等 什么 或者
Wait, what? Or,
"我们瞠目结舌 朋友们
"We're gagging, besties.
艾拉的新专辑令人耳目一新"
Ella's new album just hits different."
不 别说了
No, no. Just stop.
哪个落伍老人想出来的
What deeply out-of-touch old person came up with those?
是你 我 哇咧
You did. I did? Wow.
谢咯
Thanks, puss.
你得专注在艾拉身上
Okay, I really need you to focus on Ella--
好
Okay.
想办法
Do something.
艾拉
Ella?
崔佛取消关注我 知道那代表什么吗
Trevor unfollowed me. And you know what that means?
不知道
No.
那就代表
What it means is that
全世界都知道他甩了我
the whole world knows that he dumped me.
网络上都在疯传
It's everywhere!
好 我是你的经纪人 我来处理
Okay. I am your manager, so I'm gonna manage this.
好
Okay.
莱恩 我真的该走了
Ryan, I really do need to dash.
(药局)
他们说摄影师五分钟后回来
But they said the photographer is back in 5 minutes.
摄影师
Photographer?
对
Yeah.
拍新的大头照
For your new passport photo.
你出国巡回打书要用的
The one you need for the international part of your book tour?
对
Oh, yes.
你说过关于我的每个细节 我都记得
I remember every detail that you told me about me.
我去拿处方药 你拿必需品
Yeah. I got prescriptions, you got the essentials.
必需品
Essentials?
(银发族用品)
好
Yes.
我需要这些东西吗
Do I need all these things?
电影精选列表