Oh.
安娜
Whoa. Anna. Anna!
不能打我 我是你妈 小姐
You do not hit me. I am your mother, young lady.
所以 你觉得呢
So, what do you say? Well, then...
没用 我们需要一套计划
It's not working! We need a plan.
不是我的错
Not my fault!
甜甜圈来了 她会很喜欢
DK doughnuts! She'll love those.
哈珀 买♥♥到了 是我会喜欢
Harper, got 'em. I... I'll love them.
孩子 过夜好玩吗
Hey, girls. How was the sleepover?
很好 非常好
Good. Very good.
青少女日常 非常好
We did teenager stuff. Very good.
计划如下
So here's our plan.
首先 这些衣服是垃圾
First, these clothes are rubbish.
(别穿得这么丢脸)
受不了
I just can't.
能给我五分钟吗
Can you just give me five minutes?
什么 不会吧
What? Oh, no.
怎么会 为什么
How? Why?
你在你妈身体里
You're in your mum's body,
你只要告诉我爸
so all you have to do is tell my dad
你已经不爱他了
you don't love him anymore.
婚礼取消 搞定
Wedding is off. Done.
你有刘海喔
Whoa. Got some bangs.
你把我头发怎么了 变美了
What did you do to my hair? I fixed it.
不客气
And you're welcome.
这叫刘海 变美
It's called a fringe. Fixed it.
你不会穿成这样去上班吧
You don't seriously think you're going to my work dressed like this.
脱掉 你会害我被开除
Take that off. You're going to get me fired.
我头发怎么这样 好恶心 弄直了
What'd you do to my hair? I straightened it.
你从来不洗头
You never wash your hair.
对 大海会帮我洗
No, I don't. The ocean washes it for me.
婚礼当然不能举♥行♥
Obviously, the wedding can't happen.
(阻止婚礼)
今天周五 周日前我们得大搞破坏
It's Friday. We only have till Sunday. We gotta do some serious sabotage.
移♥民♥署面谈 预演午宴
The immigration interview, the rehearsal lunch.
要是婚礼活动全取消呢
Then what if we cancel all the wedding stuff?
蛋糕 场地 宾客
The cake, place, people.
我们只要说服爸妈他们不适合
Yes, and all we have to do is convince our parents that they are incompatible.
应该不难 因为我妈根本不该
Which should not be hard because my mom obviously
跟肖想当地狱厨神的男人在一起
should not be with some wannabe Gordon Ramsay.
我爸也不想
Well, my father doesn't want to be
跟肖想当地方摇滚妈妈的人在一起
with some wannabe Valley Village rocker mom.
我喜欢这造型 美魔女
I quite like this, sexy tiger.
甜甜圈
Doughnut! It's, um...
美国有个迷信
It's an American superstition
新郎新娘在结婚前接吻会倒霉
that it's bad luck for the bride and groom to kiss before they say I do so...
是吗 倒霉多久
Really? For how long?
很久 非常久
For a long time. A long, long time.
真的吗 对
Really? Yeah. Also, uh...
也不能碰手
no touching hands.
什么都不能碰
No touching at all.
不能凝视对方的眼睛
No gazing into each other's eyes because it's gross. Um, yeah.
好奇怪 为了求好运
How odd. For maximum luck.
拆散他们前 让人以为我们就是她们
And finally, we must be convincing as them until we break them up.
(假装成黛丝和安娜)
莉莉
Lily?
什么 嗯
What? Yeah?
你刚刚吃了黛丝的钙片
Did you just take Tess's calcium?
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
增强骨骼健康
Bone health.
你需要吃
You need those.
你需要吃 对 我会吃
You need those. Yes, I'll be taking them.
好吧
Okay.
记得吃 甜甜圈还我
You need to take those. Give me the doughnut back.
不行 你有糖尿病 各位
No. You're very diabetic. Okay, girls.
出发吧
Let's crack on.
噢
Oh. Um...
其实莉莉和我不太舒服
Well, actually, uh, Lily and I aren't feeling very well.
我们认为
We think it might be a...
喉咙痛
My throat.
待在家比较好
...smart decision to stay home.
跟你们要留校察看无关吧
This has nothing to do with your detention?
噢
Oh. Uh...
你不要我抱病上学吧 妈
Well, you wouldn't want me to go to school sick, would you, Mom?
嗯
Hmm.
我觉得你没生病
You don't feel sick to me.
你觉得她生病了吗 外婆 妈
Does she look sick to you, Grams? I mean, Mom?
没有 看来没事
No. They look fine.
你的客户艾拉要为《滚石》杂♥志♥拍照
You have your client Ella's huge Rolling Stone photo shoot today
你还有移♥民♥署面谈
and your immigration interview.
不需要人帮忙吗
Don't you need a little bit of help with that, hmm?
她当然需要你帮忙
Of course she needs your help.
现在的孩子
Right? Kids these days.
为了不上学 什么都敢讲
They'll say anything to get out of school.
我们走吧 去吧 做出正确的选择
All right. Come on. Let's go. Go on. And make good choices.
舞蹈教室见 拜拜 什么
See you at the dance studio! Bye! What?
舞蹈教室
Dance studio?
到球场再换衣服 你的包包在这
Let's go. Change at the club. I've got your bag.
换衣服
Change?
这是决赛
This is the finals.
欢迎莅临西区匹克球锦标赛
Welcome, everybody, to the Westside Pickleball Championship.
对 你今天要打锦标赛
Yeah. You have your championship today.
你快迟到了
I think you're gonna be late.
迟到 对 我快迟到了
Late? Yes! Yeah, I'm gonna be late.
新郎新娘 你们刚在婚宴上
Okay, newlyweds, you just made your grand entrance
隆重登场
into the wedding reception.
灯光暗了下来 五 六 七 艾瑞克
The lights begin to dim. And a five, six, seven, Eric.
贝丝 不 对 像斗牛
Beth, no. Oh, right. Like a bull.
对
Yes!
冲吧 斗牛 对 种马
Charging. It's a bull. Yes. Stallion.
来吧 新郎 展现种马的活力
Get it, groom. Big stallion energy.
不过是斗牛 好
It's a bull, though. All right.
看着他 什么
So look at him. What?
眼神交会 快点
Eye contact, come on.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
探戈的重点在骨盆
Tango is your pelvis.
匹克球 就像可悲版的网球
Pickleball. It's a sport like tennis but it is pathetic.
懒人打的网球 运动白♥痴♥打的网球
Tennis for lazy people, that's what it is. It's like tennis but for nonathletes.
一堆老痴呆拿着大拍子追威浮球
It's a bunch of old nutters with giant paddles chasing a Wiffle ball.
又不是温布尔登锦标赛
It's not bloody Wimbledon, is it?
开始咯
Here we go.
你的球 也太快了吧
That's yours! Okay. That was so fast.
好凶狠
Oh, so aggressive!
你是怎样 她差点击中我
What was that? She almost hit me!
好
Oh. Okay.
你在往下 起来
No. You're going down. Up. Up you go.
应该起来 没关系
I think you should go up. No, it's okay. It's fine.
这样很好
This is good right here.
你躺在地上了
You're just lying on the floor.
睡午觉
Taking a little nappy-poo.
这不是睡午觉 是探戈
It's not a nappy-poo, it's tango.
我觉得我们不适合跳探戈
Oh, no. I'm just thinking that maybe tango isn't our dance.
有别种吗 贝丝 还有什么性感的
Um, anything else? Beth, what else is sexy?
加油 专注一点
Come on. Let's keep our head in the game.
局点 逊咖
Whoo! Game point, suckers.
吊小球
Drop in!
小威廉姆斯的叫声也比不上她们
Serena Williams, she's got nothing on the sounds these ladies are making.
令人兴奋的嘻哈节奏
The body-thumping beat of hip-hop.
这样 啪 对
Like that? Yep. Bop, bop, bop. Yes.
跳 嘻哈
A hop and a hip-hop.
没看过这种嘻哈
I've never seen this kind of hip-hop.
电影精选列表