That's him. That's her bloke.
怎么了
What's happening?
他去拿东西给我
He's going to get me stuff.
你妈背着我爸做什么
What is your mother doing behind my father's back?
不 喂
No. Hey, hey, hey!
别嘘我 蹲下
Do not shush me. Okay? Get down.
他听不到 我不能理你
He can't hear me. Get down. I'm ignoring you.
再次谢谢你帮忙
Hey, thanks again for doing this.
我们到底要做什么
What exactly are we doing here?
为慈善拍卖♥♥在商品上签名
Signing the merch for the charity auction.
噢
Oh.
对 拿去
Right. Here you go.
对 商品
Right. The merch.
噢
Oh!
(哈珀)
我有个问题
I have a question.
你想过我吗
Do you ever think about me?
我们的事
About us?
这问题好像没有正确答案
I'm not sure there's a right answer to this question.
我是说 你怀念我们的感情吗
I mean, do you ever miss us?
你周末就要结婚了
You're getting married this weekend.
除非 我不结
Unless I'm not.
非常好 脸皮厚一点
Okay, very good. Now, do something cheeky.
甩头发
Like, flip your hair.
很好
Good.
很好 动作要大
Ooh, good. Big, big, big moves. Big moves.
再来 甩头 用力
One more. Shake your head. Shake it.
再来 甩到昏头
More. Like, all the way around.
很好 快甩
There you go. Shake it.
棒呆了
Excellent.
对他眨眼 抛媚眼
Okay, um, wink at him. Try winking. Wink.
眨眼
Wink.
眨眼 一眼就好
Wink. One eye. One eye.
两眼一起眨
Now do both.
眨眼 很好
Wink. Okay, good.
好 没效果
Okay. Um, that's not working.
噢
Um... Uh... Oh!
咬嘴唇
Bite your lip. Bite your lip.
他怎么这样看你
Why is he looking at you like that?
我在咬嘴唇
I'm biting my lip.
不是上唇 下唇啦
No, not your top lip. Your bottom lip.
咬下唇
Bite your bottom lip.
对 嘟嘴
Like that, pouty.
我知道了
I know what this is.
我看过 你中风了
I've seen this before. You're having a stroke.
带你去看医生 不用
Mm-mmm. No, no. We need to get you help.
我只是要上洗手间
I just need to go to the bathroom.
我要上洗手间
I just... Yeah. Gotta go to the bathroom.
在后面 我去找
Uh, it's in the back. All right. I'll find it.
你确定吗
Are you sure? I...
商品不能带
There's no merch in the--
我超弱的 烂透了
I was really bad at that. So bad at that.
你怎么知道你男友喜欢你
How do you know your boyfriend liked you?
就是知道啊
You just know.
嗯哼
Huh?
怎么知道 讲清楚
How? Like, specifically.
你跟男生交往过
You've dated a guy. You know this.
有经验 告诉我 帮帮忙
You have experience. Tell me. Help me out here.
哈珀 我没有法国男友
Harper, I... I don't have a French boyfriend.
我所有的约会经验都来自
My entire dating experience
观赏500小时的《恋爱岛》
is watching 500 hours of Love Island.
等等 你是我认识最有自信的人
Wait, you're, like, the most confident person I know.
那是演的
It's an act.
怎样
What?
你不会告诉别人吧
Well, you're not gonna tell everyone, are you?
不会 我不是那种人 我不会
No. I'm not like that. I wouldn't do that.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
你不会抱我吧
Oh! You're not gonna hug me, are you?
不 我只是
No, I was... Just...
别这样 只是
No, don't do that. Okay, it was just...
听好 我们应该回去
All right, look, no, we should get back out there. Right?
不然他会以为我在上大号♥
Because, otherwise, he'll think I'm pooping.
她在那里 看到了 在牛奶旁边
There she is! I see her. Right by the milk.
我看到你的编剧事业起飞
And I see your screenwriting career taking off.
只要你转向
If you move over to, um...
类型 类型 对
Genre? Genre, yes.
类型
Genre.
高阶类型
Elevated genre?
呃
Um...
不是 抱歉
No. Sorry.
你
You! Um. Oh.
呃
Um...
有什么事吗
How can I help?
大胆猜猜看
Take one wild guess.
你们要告我吗
Are you gonna serve me papers?
我们交换了身体
We switched bodies.
噢
Oh!
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
真的成功了
It actually worked.
太了不起了
That's amazing.
以前没成功过
It's never worked before.
方便留评论或给我五颗星吗
Um, would you guys mind leaving me a review or, like, five stars?
就写 "天啊
And just saying, like, "Oh, my gosh!
珍夫人超风趣"
Madame Jen was so much fun..."
快告诉我们怎么换回去
Tell us how to switch back right now.
好
Okay. All right.
我会考虑 只要你们报名
Um, I'll consider it if you sign up for
我的灵气与财务管理套餐
my Reiki and financial management package.
快说怎么换回来 疯婆子
Tell us how to switch back, you multi-hyphenate lunatic!
天啊 我是疯婆子工作者
Oh, my gosh. I am a multi-hyphenate.
真了不起
That absolutely slays.
我两天后就要结婚了
I'm supposed to get married in two days.
好
Right, okay. Um...
好 你们得想想手相解读
All right. Well, you have to look at the reading.
那样才行 我们不知道什么解读
That's the only way. We don't know the reading.
你在说什么
Um, what are you talking about?
我当面对你们说了很多次
I said the reading directly to you both,
用恐怖的烟酒嗓
multiple times, in a scary whisper voice.
因为我们不在场
Because we weren't there.
那不是
That wasn't...
对喔
Right! Oh, right.
你们是跟另外两个女的交换 她们是
You weren't you because you had switched with the other women, who are...
好
Okay, that's...
这样就说得通
And it makes sense.
好 我的解读是
Um, okay. Well... ...the reading was,
"改变错误的心意
"Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地"
to reach the place where you belong."
不是试过了吗 我们试过了
Didn't we try that? I think we tried that.
我们试过 问题是
We tried it. Okay, the problem is
需要改变的可能不只是你们的心
your hearts might not be the only ones that need changing.
所以
So...
好可爱
Mmm. Cute.
时间到了
Well, our time is up.
等等 不行
Wait, but... No, no, no.
你一定有别的办法吧
There's got to be something else you can do, right?
我很想帮忙 但我该上班了
I wish I could help you, but my shift is starting.
我能帮你们弄一杯告尔多
So, what I can do for you is get you a cortado,
一杯美式
an Americano, a...
任何的浓缩咖啡或非浓缩咖啡饮品
...and any kind of espresso or non-espresso drink.
是你♥爸♥ 惨了
It's your dad! Shoot!
这是全新的货 需要分类
This is all new inventory that we need to get sorted.
电影精选列表