她告诉你的
She told you?
《诡异爬行》还是《勇往直前》
Wait. "Creepy Crawling" or "Tubthumping"?
我倒下 又站起
♪ I get knocked down But I get up again ♪
你永远无法将我击垮
♪ You're never gonna Keep me down ♪
我倒下 又站起
♪ I get knocked down But I get up again ♪
你永远无法将我击垮
♪ You're never gonna Keep me down ♪
就是这首 对
That's the one, yeah.
在夜色中买♥♥醉沉沦
♪ Pissin' the night away ♪
哇
Oh, wow.
丹尼少年
♪ Oh, Danny Boy, Danny Boy ♪
丹尼少年
♪ Danny Boy ♪
丹尼是我未婚夫的名字 够了
Danny was my fiancé's name. Okay, enough.
我最深的恐惧是什么
What's my deepest, darkest fear?
噢
Oh.
你对哈珀的关爱和保护欲
That your love for Harper and need to protect her
会把她推得更远
will push her away rather than bring her close.
她会逃走 变成冲浪狂
And then she'll run away and be a surf bum
在肚脐周围刺一个丑丑的太阳
and then she'll get a dodgy tattoo of the sun around her belly button.
但你是超赞的妈妈 哈珀也很棒
But you're a phenomenal mum and Harper is amazing,
那绝对不会发生
so that will never happen.
说得真好
Well, that was really sweet.
我都不知道
I didn't know that.
我审过几百桩 大概撑不到一年的婚姻
You know, I approve hundreds of marriages that... ...probably won't even last a year.
但你们两个
But you two...
(通过)
谢谢 下一组
Thank you. Next.
很好 我们通过了
Well done. We got approved.
呃
Ugh.
我的海鲜供应商说我们取消了
Ugh, my seafood vendor says we canceled.
我来处理一下 好
I should deal with this. Bet.
我妈快到了 好
Yeah, my mom's almost here. Okay.
拜
Uh, bye.
怎么会搞错
What an odd mix-up.
上来 美女 如何
Hop in, muppet. How'd it go?
你♥爸♥非常了解我妈
Your dad knows a lot about my mom.
他真心爱她 你做的足以拆散他们吗
I think he really loves her. But did you do enough to break them up?
不知道
I don't know.
我需要理清思绪
I need to clear my mind.
能找个地方吗 好 上来
Can we go somewhere? Yes, yeah. Get in.
别开那么快 好 系安全带
Don't drive so fast. Okay. Buckle up!
"改变错误的心意
"Change the hearts you know are wrong
抵达你所属之地"
to reach the place where you belong."
你想她是什么意思
What do you think she meant by that?
她瞎掰的
I think she made it all up,
不过往好的方面想
but look on the bright side, honey,
这种滑板车真好玩
these scooters are so much fun!
我们怎么都没骑过
Why have we never done this before?
因为你换过一边髋关节就够了
Because you already have one fake hip and you do not need another.
不好笑 我现在的髋关节都是真的
Very funny. I'll have you know, in this body, I have two real hips.
哇
Whoa!
对不起
Sorry. Sorry.
没骨折
Nothing broke!
我们天下无敌了
We're invincible!
骨质酥松拜拜
Bone density!
我一点也不累
I'm not exhausted!
孩子 给我上车
Girls, get in the car.
现在的孩子闯祸怎么躲
How do kids get away with anything anymore?
我今天稍微没那么讨厌你
You know, I hated you a little less today.
我长得像你外婆 讨厌我不容易
I think it's hard to hate me when I look like your gran.
而且
And...
我今天也没那么讨厌你
I hated you a little less today too.
我不懂怎么有人不喜欢加州
I just don't understand how anyone can dislike California.
根本是错误的看法
It's, like, a wrong opinion.
哈珀 人不会有错误的看法
Harper, you can't have a wrong opinion.
你看看这里
I mean, look around.
对啦 哈珀 很美
Yes. Okay, Harper, it's lovely.
这里很美
It's lovely.
我
I just...
我想念英国
...I miss England.
我们能聊她的事 如果你想的话
We can talk about her if you want.
不 谢了
No, thanks.
我如果聊她的事
I think if I talk about her,
就会泄漏心中仅存的她
I'm giving away what little of her I have left.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么非要我喜欢洛杉矶不可
And why are you so obsessed that I like Los Angeles?
我没有 你有
Well, I'm not. Yes, you are.
没有 有
No. Yes.
就算我有点喜欢这里
And look, even if I liked it a little bit here, I mean...
你还是不想接近我
You... You still don't want me around.
显然不想 显然不想
Obviously not. Obviously not.
我们阻止这场婚礼是好事
I guess it's a good thing we're stopping this wedding.
对
Yeah.
她们在哪
Where are they?
也该到家了
They're supposed to be home by now.
很好喝 不会太甜
This is very good. A little dry.
果香浓郁 我说的是葡萄
Very fruit-forward. And by fruit, I mean grapes.
你的漠不关心完全没用
Your lack of concern, it's not working.
冷静点 女儿
Just stay calm, honey.
冷静
Stay calm?
我有预演午宴
But I've got the rehearsal lunch,
最后试装
the final dress fitting,
婚礼36小时后举♥行♥
and my wedding is in 36 hours,
却困在九年级女生的身体里
and I'm trapped in the body of a ninth-grader.
我有
I did.
我说她核准了 才没有
I told you she approved it. You most certainly did not.
有差别吗
What difference does it make, anyway?
都发生了 你们跑去哪了
It's done now. Where on earth have you been?
呃
Oh. Well.
两个成年女人没有行动自♥由♥吗
Can't two adult women come home when they please?
跟艾拉到处兜风是在干嘛
What do you think you're doing driving around like that with Ella all day?
艾拉需要找你谈
Ella needs to talk to you, by the way.
你得更关心她
You need to give her more attention.
我怎么穿成这样子
Why am I dressed like that?
就像我需要你的关心
I need more attention from you sometimes.
她有很多事要跟你谈
She has a lot of stuff to talk to you about.
她哭了
She was crying.
好 先不管那个
Okay, I don't care about that right now.
你有去移♥民♥署面谈吗
Did you make it to the immigration interview?
我去了 别激动
Yes, I did. Just, like, chill, okay?
做那套诡异的呼吸法
Or do your weird breathing stuff that you do.
别激动
Chill?
我才是大人
I am the adult here.
我说了算
I'm in charge.
看起来不像
Doesn't look like it.
这可是你自找的
You just earned yourselves a consequence.
不要 不要
Ooh. No. Oh, no.
手♥机♥给我
Give me your phones.
好啊 不要
Sure. No.
骗你的
Psych.
对了 你是行动失败的罪魁祸首
By the way, you're the reason this is all falling apart.
闭嘴 我不是
Shut up. No, I'm not.
就是
Yes, it totally is. And don't...
孩子 这是认真的
Girls, this is serious.
我们得开始和睦相处 否则变不回去
We all need to start getting along unless we want to be stuck like this forever.
其实你们比较占便宜
You know, you lot are getting the better end of this deal.
我们五年后就要挂了
It's us who are gonna be dead in, like, five years.
她才37岁
She's 37.
我36岁半
I'm 36 and a half!
你们玩到疯的时候 我们找到珍夫人
While you two were out having fun, we found Madame Jen.
她逼我们买♥♥名片和灵气治疗套组
And she made us buy business cards for everyone and a Reiki ten-pack!
什么是灵气治疗 是什么
电影精选列表