Oh!
那并不精准 一点也不精准
That was not precise! That's not precise at all!
华校长
Oh. Principal Waldman!
妈 我不知道校长找我♥干♥嘛 我到了
I don't know, Mom. I don't know why the principal called me, but I'm here.
所以你不用来
So you don't need to come. You know what?
我找不到我要讲的事
I can't find what I was gonna tell you about.
我再
I'll call you...
抱歉 是我不对
Sorry. It's totally my fault.
不 我走路没看路
No, no, no. I-I wasn't looking where I was going.
噢
Oh.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你的手♥机♥
Your phone. Yeah, I...
我不知道怎么关掉这个
Yeah, I don't know how to turn this thing off.
我也不知道 也许
Yeah, I'm not sure, either. I think, maybe...
关了
I think you got it. Is it off?
你就 谢谢
Yeah. It's just... Oh, thank you.
不客气 谢谢
No problem. Thank you.
我女儿刚入学 而我迷路了
Um, my daughter just started here, and I admit I'm quite lost.
你知道化学实验室在哪吗
Would you happen to know where the chemistry lab is?
事态严重 可能有人会受伤
This is serious. Someone could have been injured.
我相信只是意外
I'm sure it was just an accident.
我觉得是误会
It seems to me a misunderstanding.
哈珀似乎很
Harper seems so...
可爱
lovely.
莉莉似乎真诚又善良
Oh. Well, Lily seems so genuine and kind.
哇 没碰过两个家长进来后这么有吸引力
Wow. I certainly never had two parents come in here and be this attractive.
我是说"有心"
I meant "attentive."
噢
Oh.
我和莉莉会反省 加以改善
Uh, Lily and I are definitely going to reflect on how to do better.
我和哈珀才要好好省思呢
This is all Harper and I are going to think about.
我们非常认真
We're very, very committed.
尤其我们是单亲家庭
Especially as a single-parent household.
我们也是
Oh, us too.
我们是单身 亲 太好了
We're single. Parent. Great.
我是说
I mean, uh...
我是单亲 单亲 很好
I'm a single parent, yeah. Single parent. Great.
你懂我意思 懂 我也是
Yeah. You know what I mean. Yes. Same. Me too.
单身
Single.
单亲 就是我
Single parent. Guilty.
很好
Great.
我也单身
I'm single too.
天啊 我们该聚聚吗
Oh, my God... Should we meet up?
也许该让女儿她们认识一下
Perhaps our daughters should get to know each other?
星期三6点以后 喝点酒
Maybe, like, Wednesdays, after 6:00. Get a little wine?
谈谈这两个小屁孩
Talk about these badass kids?
哈珀很愿意
Harper would really like that.
共进晚餐
Over dinner?
晚餐很棒
Dinner sounds perfect.
我来安排
I'm on it.
小三餐厅 订位 两个人
Petit Trois? Yes, can I have a table for two?
包厢 里面一点
Private. In the back.
吃什么会过敏吗
Do you guys have any allergies?
没有 没有
No. No.
不会过敏
No. No allergies.
(留校通知 什么)
(不是我的错 哈珀)
(晚上8点与艾瑞克约会)
(谢谢最棒的第一次约会)
(贵宾通行证)
(恶 妈)
(妈 为什么)
(你秀外慧中 艾瑞克)
(莉莉餐厅晚餐 感谢分享菜单)
(我最爱玉米粥)
(我最爱你)
(圣塔莫尼卡码头)
(匹克球决赛 黛丝对艾瑞克队)
(好莱坞露天剧场日)
(好莱坞)
(安娜 亲亲抱抱)
(伦敦与洛杉矶)
(10月3日)
(阖家敬邀您参加我们的婚礼)
好 你提早到 说吧
Okay, you came here early. Spill it.
根本没时间
There's just no time.
告别单身趴 舞蹈排练
Bachelorette party, dance rehearsal,
最后试装 预演午宴
final fitting, rehearsal lunch.
还有 我的婚礼
And, oh, my wedding.
你事情多到爆 大喜之日 深呼吸
You have a lot on your plate. Big day. Deep breath.
周日前好多事
There's so much to do before Sunday.
需要帮忙就说
Anna, let us know how we can help.
也许有人能帮我背结婚誓词
Maybe someone could help me memorize my wedding vows.
这样吧 我帮你
How about this? I'll help you.
"我安娜 愿意嫁给你艾瑞克
"I, Anna, take you, Eric,
我交往才半年的男人
a man that I have been dating for six months,
却可能让我人生大转弯
but might uproot my entire life
搬去伦敦
and move to London,
那里没家人 牛油果贵到吃不起"
where we have no family and an avocado costs $11."
你该加上
Perhaps you should add something about
我对叛逆少女超有耐心
my undying patience for teenage rebellion.
牛油果这点倒是没错
Spot on about the avocado.
那讲的不是你
Oh. That wasn't about you.
其实是我妈另一个英国未婚夫
It was actually about my mom's other British fiancé.
她今天表演脱口秀
She's a comedian today.
只有今天 我懂
Just today, though. I see. Yeah.
对吧 哈珀
Right, Harper?
我在练第一支舞
I have been practicing our first dance.
等着看我的成果
Wait till you see what I have cooking.
我知道你想干嘛
Ooh, I see what you did there.
我昨天就开始想你了
I missed you since yesterday.
好恶心
Ew.
崔佛·崔维斯刚推出新单曲
Trevor Travis just dropped a new single.
我们都猜得到它在讲谁
I think we can all guess who it might be about.
哈啰
Hello?
我请餐厅的糕点师 做了椰枣布丁蛋白饼
I had my pastry chef make sticky toffee pudding pavlova
好参加义卖♥♥
for the bake sale.
青少年的最爱 蛋白饼
Just what every teenager loves. Pavlova.
没错 时下青少年的口味很高雅
Agreed. Teenagers these days, sophisticated palates.
是 我这位糕点师 清晨4点起床
Yes, well, this pastry chef was up at 4:00 a.m.
烘烤传统巧克力豆饼干
baking old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies
从头做起 没人帮忙
from scratch, with no staff.
做饼干做了四小时
Four hours for cookies?
应该请人帮你才对
I think we need to get you a staff.
它们只是需要放凉
They just needed to cool.
站有站相 注意姿势
Stand up straight. Good posture.
知道这有害健康吗
Okay. And do you know how bad this is for you?
真的 吃这个
Seriously, eat this.
说"谢谢妈"
Say, "Thanks, Mom."
我看到了 哈珀
I saw that, Harper.
还要多久啦
Any day now.
我想让大家遵照时程表
Just trying to keep us on a schedule here.
噢
Oi. Well,
我们不想乱了套 对吧
we wouldn't want to be off schedule, innit?
踏步
Step, and...
小莉
Hi, Lil!
我叫莉莉
It's Lily.
莉莉 坐后面
Lily, back seat.
外婆不能载我吗
Can't Grams just take me?
不 这样大家会更亲近
No, this will be good bonding for everyone.
我跟莉莉要亲近
Well, I bond best with Lily
最好就是别见面
when we're not around each other,
不必看她的脸
and I don't have to look at her face.
我超爱坐你旁边
Yeah, I love sitting next to you.
凸显我有多棒
Reminds me that I'm amazing.
系好安全带
Seat belts, girls.
好啦
All right. All right.
整到你了 被你整到了
I got you. You got me.
早 可以出发了
Good morning. We're ready to go.
早 车子就绪 走滨海一号♥公路
Good morning. Car's all set. Up the coast, Route 1?
是吗 嗯 你觉得呢
Yeah? Yeah? What do you think?
电影精选列表