可是你妈很希望我来
But, uh, you know, your mom, she really wanted me here.
我相信是的
Right. I'm sure. Well...
好
Okay.
我了解 感激不尽
I got you. Thank you so much.
你最赞了 不 等等
No, no, no. Wait. You're the best, bro.
等等 谢天谢地
Wait! Thank goodness.
我马上回来
I will be right back.
杰克 别走 黛丝
No. Jake, don't go. Ah, Tess. Tess.
是 等一下能聊聊吗
Yes? Uh, can we have a chat later?
跟莉莉有关
It's regarding Lily. Oh!
如果跟莉莉有关 现在就聊
If it's regarding Lily, we should chat now.
我姐姐安娜
My big sister, Anna.
反复被你强拉内♥裤♥套头以后
After every atomic wedgie you gave me,
我知道你有一颗强大的心
I always knew that you also had an atomic heart.
干杯
Cheers. Cheers!
安娜和我决定留在洛杉矶
Anna and I decided we should all stay in LA.
什么
What?
对 什么
Yes. What?
所有人
Everyone?
对
Yes.
你是心理咨♥询♥师
As a therapist,
我原本想请教你该怎么告诉莉莉
I was hoping to get your thoughts on the best way to approach it with Lily.
我知道你依时数收费
But, I know how you feel about billable hours
我们晚点再聊
so we can chat later. Yeah?
好
Okay. Okay.
你这个奸诈的小人 我知道你干的好事
You bloody backstabber. I know what you did.
好了 再来谁想致词
Shh! All right, who wants to speak next?
岳父大人好像准备好了
Father of the groom looks ready.
我有几句话要对新娘说
No, no. I have a few choice words for the bride.
我想举杯
I would like to make a toast.
那是水晶杯
That's crystal.
我们有敬酒用的三角铁
Uh, we have a toasting triangle.
闪开 好
Oh, piss off. Okay.
我想敬你未来的老公
I would like to make a toast to your future husband
让他知道他娶的是哪种女人
so that he knows what kind of woman he is getting married to.
他知道
He does, he does, he does.
他知道他娶的是谁
He knows who he's marrying
他能自己做决定
and he can make his own decisions
也知道不要被别人操控
and he knows not to be manipulated by other people.
黛丝
Tess.
这是我们之间的事
Hey, gramps, this is between us.
听你老公的话
Listen to your husband.
你听我说
You listen to me.
是艾拉 她想干嘛
Ugh, Ella. What does she want?
来自瓦哈卡山脚下的香菜苗
Micro cilantro from the foothills of Oaxaca.
又不是我的错
It was not my fault.
香菜苗味道这么浓
That micro cilantro is bursting with flavor.
是你的错
But it is your fault
香菜没有忠于
that the cilantro has no loyalty to...
她们在干嘛 快阻止她们
What are they doing? We have to stop them.
你还好吗 哈珀
Are you doing all right, Harp?
(艾拉 你马上到剧院来)
艾拉 我不想烦这个
Ella, this is the last thing I need.
杰克回来了
Oh, Jake's back already.
杰克 谁
Jake? Who?
杰克 你怎么来了
Jake, what... What are you doing here?
都是她害的 我发誓
Uh... It was all her, I swear.
你好 你是
Hello. Um, and you are?
他是安娜的前男友
That's Anna's ex-boyfriend.
什么 为什么 她邀前男友来
What? Why? She invited her ex-boyfriend?
什么
What?
因为她对他还有感觉
Because she still has feelings for him.
这不是 我没说过
Okay. That's not- That... No.
什么 不
What? I... No. Uh...
吃完前菜
After the appetizer,
安娜说她不舒服
Anna said she wasn't feeling well so I went--
对 我不舒服
Right. I wasn't feeling well.
不是因为这里的菜
Okay, but not from the food here.
菜没问题
The food is fine.
太腥了 是鱼
Too fishy. No. It's fish.
不是菜的问题
It is not the food.
她只是大姨妈来了
She's just on her period. That's all.
她大姨妈来了
She's on her period.
我大姨妈也来了
I'm on mine right now.
给我 我不知道你的周期
I got it. I didn't know where you are in your cycle... I know, dude.
没关系 谢了
It's fine. Thanks.
麻烦谁跟我解释现在发生什么事 我不知道
Can someone please explain to me what's going on here. I don't know.
我们老实说吧 别让她说
Let's just tell the truth. Don't let her.
她什么都不该解释 她只会说谎
She shouldn't explain anything because she will just lie.
她会说谎 我
Hey, me? She lies.
对 我相信你耶
Yeah. I trusted you.
但你不知道他对我说了什么
I know, but you don't know what he said to me.
你不在场 没听到
You weren't there. You didn't hear it.
我认为这个婚不该结
I don't think this marriage should happen.
你知道吗 不是你高兴就好
Well, you know what? It's not just about what you want.
而是她要什么
It's about what she wants and she wants--
没人关心我要什么
It isn't ever about what I want.
什么都以你为主 够了
It's always about you. That's enough.
这是大家要的吗
Does everyone want this?
够了
Okay, that's enough.
有的人要
Well, yes. Some of them do.
喂 够了
Hey, that's enough!
小女生吵架就算了 但她是你妈
The girls fighting is one thing but this is your mum.
不知为何 你前男友也在
And for some reason, your ex-boyfriend is here.
对
Yeah.
安娜 我爱你 但你显然有疑虑
Anna, I love you but you're clearly having second thoughts.
这对我们家人行不通
This isn't working for our families,
我们都说要把家人摆第一
and we always said we'd put our families first.
所以
So...
我们不能这么做
We can't do this.
我不能这么做
I can't do this.
莉莉 帮爷爷奶奶 我们泊车处见
Lily, help your grandparents. I'll meet you at the valet.
婚礼取消了
The wedding's off.
他说得对 结束了
He's right. It's over.
等等 不
Wait, no.
等等 拜托
Wait, please, please, please.
不
No.
真抱歉 我保证我不是故意的
I'm so sorry. I promise, I didn't mean for this to happen.
我想你是
I think you did.
那
Well.
我们成功了 是啊
I guess we did it. Yeah.
呃
Uh...
我知道时机不对 车子能还我吗
I know this isn't the best time but can I have my car back?
晚点再说好了
Maybe later.
(莉莉餐厅)
(艾拉 很急 你在哪)
妈
Mom!
她好像很难过
She seems upset.
她只是需要一点空间
No, she just needs some space.
你呢 你还好吗
What about you? Are you doing okay?
对 我一向都还好
Oh, yeah. I'm always okay.
不好也没关系
It would be fair if you weren't.
刚才一团乱
That all got pretty crazy.
我担心没有她们逼疯黛丝 她会怎么样
I worry what will happen when Tess doesn't have those two to drive her crazy.
你担心她
You're worried about her?
我担心你们搬去伦敦 黛丝会很寂寞
I'm worried Tess would be really lonely if all of you moved to London.
你是好人 莱恩
You're a good guy, Ryan.
谢谢
Thank you.
过去吧
Go on.
这不是我能解决的
Maybe this isn't for me to fix.
我能坐你旁边吗
Mind if I join you?
好 好
电影精选列表