Wait. What? "Wait" what?
如果你妈写了那首关于杰克的歌♥
If your mum wrote that song about that Jake...
对
Yeah.
我们就能彻底拆散我们爸妈
...that's how we can get our parents to split up forever.
如果她跟他在一起 就不能嫁给我爸
So if she is with him, she can't marry my dad.
怎么找到他
Well, how do we find him?
(搜索脸书 柯安娜)
这就像老人资料库
It's like a database of old people.
杰克 那照片上的是他
Jake. Yes. That's him from the photo.
等等 你看
Wait, wait, wait, look.
(杰克·奥斯丁)
好
Okay.
他经营唱片小铺
And he owns the Record Parlour.
你♥妈♥的♥贴文他全都点赞
He has liked all your mum's posts.
他迷死她了
He is proper obsessed with her.
单身 好 就这么办
Single. Okay, let's do it.
就这么办
Let's do it.
首先 你妈得火♥辣♥一点
But first, your mum must look fit
如果她要巧遇此生挚爱
if she's gonna run into the love of her life.
我也需要换衣服
And I need to change, too.
艾拉的造型师准备了
Ella's stylist has pulled the most gorgeous garms
我见过最辣的服装
I've ever seen in my entire life.
大家喜欢吗
Do we love this for me?
唱片公♥司♥很满意
Girl, the label loves this for you.
你就戴上 不要
Can we just put it on your- No.
放在肩上 不行
Maybe on your shoulder? No.
摆在头上
Rest it on your head?
我们能先放下歧见
Please, can we just put our differences aside
让我实现梦想吗 拜托
so that I can live my dream? Please.
这只是为了执行计划
This is only because of the plan.
谢谢 不客气
Oh, thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
这不是我的风格
It's not very me.
哈珀 我好兴奋喔
Harper. This is so exciting.
在镜头前摆拍不一样
So, posing for the camera, it's very different.
摆好姿势 撑住
Find a shape and then hold it.
好 祝你好运
Yeah. Okay. Good luck.
抱歉 水果呢
Where did the fruit go? I'm s--
好酷
Oh, this is cool.
应该是回收材料 真时髦
Oh, that is chic. It's recycled I think.
我是爆红明星
'Cause I'm a pop star.
爆
Pop out. Yeah.
爆
Pop.
不要
No! No! No! No!
不行
No, no, no.
噢
Oh.
黛丝 你的造型超完美
Tess, your styling is so on point.
你们是我见过最酷的大人
You two are the coolest adults I have ever met.
谢谢
Thanks.
拜 谢谢
Bye. Thank you.
我妈的工作真赞 对啊
My mom does have a cool job. Yes.
(缤纷之心)
她是我们的新闺密吗
Think she's our new best friend?
我想是的 我想是
I think so. I think so.
你们要搭便车吗
Do you guys need a ride?
当然要 天啊 要
Oh, yes. Totally. Yes. OMG, yes.
各位同学注意
Attention, students.
你们会很高兴我的过敏性休克已消退
You'll be happy to know that my anaphylactic shock has subsided.
是的 我没死
Yes. I didn't die.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望参与食物大战的人
And I hope those who were involved
喜欢留校察看
in that food fight are loving detention.
糟糕
Oh, no.
她们已经彻底失控了
They've gone completely rogue.
哇
Whoo!
耶 超酷的
Yeah! This is so cool!
(谁是崔佛 艾拉制罢)
穿那什么鬼
What are we wearing?
她们跟艾拉开车兜风
They're on a joyride with Ella.
找不到她们的
We'll never find them.
对 但我们能找到珍夫人
No, but we can find Madame Jen.
你想的跟我一样吗
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
对
Oh, yeah.
男孩女孩都看过来 活出你们的精彩
♪ Every boy and every girl Spice up your life ♪
珍夫人说她搞砸农民市集的摊位
Madame Jen said she lost her table at the Larchmont Farmers Market,
但能在拉奇蒙村洋酒起司店
but now she can be seen at the Starbucks across the street
对面的星巴克看到她
from the Larchmont Village wine and cheese shop.
(纯牛肉汉堡)
我知道没时间
Look, I know we don't have time...
但都来了
But we are here.
我的新陈代谢快到不行
And my metabolism is the speed of sound.
活出你们的精彩
♪ Spice up your life ♪
我多加了鲜奶油
I got extra whipped cream!
我的膝盖变软Q了
My knees work!
布♥什♥当总统后我就没吃过乳制品
I haven't had real dairy since Bush was president.
卷卷薯条
Curly fries!
筋骨超柔软
Flexibility!
如果你觉得 一切都很好
♪ If ya know That you feel fine ♪
嗯
Mmm.
一定要找到珍夫人
We really need to find Madame Jen.
对 但他们的汉堡里有洋葱圈
Yes, but they have onion rings on their burgers.
我几十年没消化得这么好了
I haven't digested like this in decades!
我还没吃饱
I'm still not full!
糖
Sugar.
记得糖吗
Remember sugar?
吃完就得继续执行任务
But after this, back to the mission.
我会全心投入
Mmm. It has my full attention.
你只要进去挑逗杰克
All you have to do is go in there and flirt with Jake,
让他想起当初为何喜欢你
and remind him why he fancied you when you were young.
当年的我不是我
Wait, I wasn't me when I was young.
我也不会挑逗人
And I don't know how to flirt.
更不会以老人身份挑逗人
And I definitely don't know how to flirt as an old person.
他们都干嘛 聊变色镜片吗
What do they do, talk about transitional lenses?
居家修缮 老歌♥星
Home repairs? John Mayer?
(唱片小铺)
不知道 我想到了
I... I don't know. Oh! I have an idea.
我们都戴上无线耳机
We both wear our AirPods.
这样你就能帮我
That way you can help me
你有法国男友
because you have a French boyfriend.
一定很会挑逗人
So you definitely know how to flirt.
对 当然
Yeah... Defo. Yes.
我先进去 再打信♥号♥♥
I'm gonna go in, and then I'll give you the word
通知你性感出场
when to come in and make your sexy grand entrance.
性感出场 什么意思
What sexy grand entrance? What do you mean?
散发性感魅力
You have to be sexy.
怎么做
How? Like...
性感
Sexy.
我不干
I'm not doing that.
噢
Oh.
天哪
♪ Oh, my God ♪
带我回去 回到从前的我
♪ Take me back The way that I was ♪
天哪
♪ Oh, my God ♪
你知道的 我不过是想陪你玩这场游戏
♪ You know I only tried to Play your games ♪
好让你无法将我的名字抹去
♪ So you cannot Forget my name ♪
你和我终究不同 你总是那般轻松自如
♪ You and I are not the same You always had it easy ♪
天哪
♪ Oh, my God ♪
带我回去 回到从前的我
♪ Take me back The way that I was ♪
回到最初的模样
♪ The way that I was ♪
嗨
Hey!
造型不一样喔 对
This is a different look. Yeah. Uh-huh.
太棒了 我不知道你今天会来
It's awesome. I didn't know you were coming by today.
东西放在后面 什么东西
I got the stuff in the back. What stuff?
什么意思
What do you mean?
就是他 她的前任
电影精选列表