I know. So what do you say?
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
有一个条件
One condition.
我要提早吻你
I'm kissing you early.
不 我们
♪ No, we... ♪
我们不必
♪ Don't have ♪
让情绪失控
♪ To get emotional ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会 永远不会
♪ You'll never love You'll never love ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
而你本可成为我需要的那个人
♪ And you could be Somebody I need ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
杰克
Hi, Jake.
柯医生 这位是贝丝
Dr. Coleman. Oh, this is- this is Bess.
我们刚认识 不过她很特别
We just met, but, uh, there is something about her.
是 洋装很美 谢谢
Yes. Nice dress. Thank you.
听到没 洋装很美 她喜欢你的洋装
Did you hear that? Nice dress. She likes your dress.
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会 永远不会
♪ You'll never love You'll never love ♪
(玛丽·罗杰斯《辣妈辣妹》原着改编)
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ You'll never love Somebody like me ♪
你永远不会爱上像我这样的人
♪ And you could be Somebody I need... ♪
(今日有作者见面会)
晚点找地方吃饭
We'll go somewhere to eat after this.
谢谢大家过来
Thanks for coming, everybody.
我懂 当然要来 妈
I see. Sure, Mom.
好 到了
All right. Here we are.
哇
Whoo!
(作者见面会 柯黛丝医生)
等一下
Wait.
孩子 你们做了什么
Girls! What did you do?
那叫丰唇蜜
It's called lip plumper.
快跑
Run.
本来可能更惨
It- It could be worse.
可能更惨 不可能更惨
It could be worse, you know. It could not be worse!
其实还好啦
I mean... It's okay.
尝试一下新造型
Just testing out a new look.
(献给我们的辣妈)
(还有她们的辣妈和一个特别老爸)
A摄影机打板
Camera's A marker.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
欢迎观赏《辣妈辣妹2》
Welcome to Freakier Friday.
怎样 莱恩 我没事
What? Ryan, I'm fine.
我不需要苯海拉明
I don't need Benadryl.
我没办法
I can't...
有效到你说不出来
It's so good, you can't do it.
什么
What? Huh?
什么
What?
那是对的 香蕉蕉
That's the right "banana-na."
不 香蕉 香蕉
No, no, no. Banana. Banana.
我有"神秘约会"
I have Mystery Date.
我敢说那现在翻红了
Truth is, I bet you the dud is very hot now.
知道了
I see.
我们在说桌游吗
Are we talking about a board game?
洁美刚刚这样转头
Jamie just turned around like this.
她这样
She was like this.
妈 怎样
Mom? Yes?
上次
You know, last time...
好 我会专心
Okay, I'm locking in.
我们得找到她
We have to find her.
但在那之前
But until then--
在那之前怎样
Until then, what?
我♥干♥嘛一直
I don't know why I keep going...
在夜色中买♥♥醉沉沦
♪ Pissin' the night away ♪
我不行了 抱歉
I can't. Sorry.
丹尼少年
♪ Danny Boy ♪
洁美 伸手去拿下灌肠器械
Okay, Jamie, reach for the enema box.
嗯
Mm. Mmm.
(甜甜圈)
嗯
Mmm.
她吃了29个甜甜圈
She's had 29 doughnuts.
甜甜圈给我
Just give me the doughnut.
你有糖尿病
You're prediabetic.
那是什么
What's that?
不该吃这个
Not supposed to eat those.
你们上了一课
You learned a lesson.
天啊 我能演海盗吧
My God, I could be a pirate, huh?
喜欢吗
Oh, you fancy that?
穿上毛衣 吃我的
Put on my jumper, eat my---
我不行了
I can't!
你们想打架 我也能打
You wanna fight? I can fight too.
开打
Let's fight!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
让我们出去
Let us out!
让我们出去
Let us out!
你想被开除吗 这是热门金曲
Do you want to be fired? It's a hit.
安娜·路易丝·柯曼 你想
Anna Louise Coleman, do you think--
那是我的中间名
Is that my middle name?
对 那是你的中间名
Yes, it is your middle name.
不一样
That's different.
那是粉红金刚战士吗
What's that? The pink Power Ranger?
开玩笑的
I'm kidding. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
不要
Let's not. Let's not. Let's not.
欧买♥♥尬
Oh, my God!
她是谁啊
What the hell is she?
粉红感冒糖浆吗 她在干嘛
Was that a Pepto Bismol comm... What is she doing?
对 重点在骨盆
Here we are. In the pelvis.
就像花生酱糖蜜
Like peanut butter molasses.
对 花生酱糖蜜
Yes. Peanut butter molasses.
慢慢的
Slow.
那些少女当中有恶劣女主管吗
Were any of those teenagers a "Bad Boss Betty"?
没有 对不起
No. I'm sorry.
很好 再来
Good. More.
真的好烂
That really was so bad.
你在那边做什么
What are you doing down there?
爬行
Just crawling.
看路
Look at the road!
噢
Oh!
我卡住了 卡
I got caught! Cut!
真好玩
That was fun.
谢谢观赏 我们好爱你们
Thank you for watching. We love you so much.
谢谢你们来 我刚刚闪尿了
Thanks for coming. I think I just peed.
好 卡
Okay, cut.
电影精选列表