Okay. Okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我妈过世后 我没见过
I haven't seen my dad that upset...
我爸那么难过
since my mum died.
都是我的错
And it was all my fault.
莱恩向我求婚时
You know, when Ryan asked me to marry him,
我一直想 安娜和哈利的爸爸会怎么说
I thought a lot about what Anna and Harry's dad would have said.
他会有什么感受
How he would have felt about it.
我想他会为我们高兴
I think he'd be so happy for us.
我们找到了那么爱我们的人
That we found someone who loved us all so much.
我妈应该也会这么想
I think my mum would feel the same way.
对
Yeah.
我好想她 我知道 没关系
I really miss her. I know. It's okay.
她会对我失望透顶
She would be so disappointed in me.
不会 她会
No, no, no. Yes, she would.
因为我很自私 真的
Because I was very selfish. I was.
没有
No.
真的 我知道
I was, and I know it.
不 她会知道你的心意
No, she'd know your heart.
我应该
I just... I should...
去找我爸 好
Find my dad... Yeah.
向他道歉
...and- and apologize.
(艾拉 饥渴)
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
(威尔顿剧院)
干嘛走这么快
Why are you walking so fast?
我赶不上你
I can't walk as fast as you.
艾拉不断传"很急"
Ella keeps texting me the word "urgent,"
她的表演开始了
and her show starts, like, now.
艾瑞克呢
But what about Eric?
我们应该回去
I think we should go back, Mom.
我以为有皆大欢喜的办法
I thought there was a way to make everyone happy
并没有
but there's not, all right?
我们应该回去找艾瑞克
But I think that we should go back for Eric.
我该 快 我的客户需要我
I really should- Come on. My client needs me.
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
艾拉
Ella, Ella, Ella.
你是我心事的靠山
♪ You're my confidant ♪
是逆风翻盘的底牌
♪ You're my underdog ♪
是我笃定的不二之选
♪ You're the one I want ♪
直到故事写就终章
♪ 'Til it's said and done ♪
将这称为脆弱吧 所有相依的馈赠
♪ Call it delicate All the benefits ♪
像无形丝线 纵使我们相隔两地
♪ Invisible string When we separate ♪
别走 停车
Don't go! Stop the car!
黛丝 别走 熄火
Tess? Don't go! Stop the engine!
我没走 根本还没发动
I'm not. The engine's not even on.
每当我在迷失中找寻 你依然稳住全局
♪ You hold it down When I'm lost and found ♪
凝视我双眼 如此深邃无言
♪ Look in my eyes Be so profound ♪
无需任何语言 无论输赢得失
♪ Don't need to say a thing We lose or win ♪
你我并肩 便已拥有全世界
♪ Together, you and me We got everything ♪
总会等到那一天
♪ One fine day ♪
是的 我们终将抵达彼岸
♪ Yeah We're going there anyway ♪
艾拉 他爱你 我爱你
Ella, he loves you! I love you!
总会等到那一天
♪ One fine day ♪
雪莉 都还好吗
Cely, is everything okay?
对 没问题
Yeah, everything's fine.
那就好
Okay.
不晓得什么事这么急
I wonder what the big emergency was.
更明媚的 幸福时光
♪ Happier, happy days ♪
就在我归属的地方
♪ Right where I do belong ♪
惊喜
Surprise!
你们怎么来了
What are you doing here?
艾拉说你怀念演出
Ella said you said you missed performing.
我
I--
你说她想唱什么歌♥都行
And that you told her she could do any song she wanted to.
是吗
You did?
更衣室在角落 换上去
Dressing room is right around the corner. Put this on.
为什么
Why?
因为我们不是少女了
Well, because we're not 15 anymore.
海豚队
Dolphins.
进去 什么
Get in there. Okay. What?
她好了告诉我 好扯
Let me know when she's ready. Crazy.
你竟然逼我上台
I can't believe you're making me do this.
别取笑我的衣服
Don't make fun of my dress.
黑夜或白昼 时空皆可跨越
♪ Night or daylight Space or timeline ♪
追逐着尾灯的光芒 你我并肩驰骋
♪ Chasing taillights You and I ride ♪
摇下车窗 直到曙光燃尽暮色
♪ Open windows 'Til the light it burns ♪
对不起
I'm sorry.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
我和莉莉想拆散你跟艾瑞克
Lily and I tried to sabotage you and Eric.
我想让他不再爱你
And I tried to make him fall out of love with you,
却失败了 因为他深爱着你
but I couldn't because he loves you so much.
妈 你不该为了我放弃
And Mom, you shouldn't have to give that up for me.
就像你放弃当摇滚明星
Just like you gave up being a rock star.
我知道你一直偷偷在写歌♥
And I know you've been secretly writing songs in private.
什么
What?
就是关于杰克的那首
You know, the one about Jake.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
"我是你的好与坏
"I'm your good and I'm your bad
因为你是我的宝贝
'cause you're my baby.
爱就是不能停歇"
And love was made to last."
嗯哼
Huh?
哈珀 那首歌♥写的不是杰克
Harper, that song is not about Jake.
它写的是你
That song is about you.
我
About me?
当然啊
Of course it is...
哈珀
Harp.
抱歉我说如果你搬走 我要跟外婆住
Mom, I'm sorry that I said I wanted to stay with Grams if you left.
我才抱歉
I'm sorry.
我让你以为你必须在
I'm so sorry that I made you think that you had to choose
跟我一起生活或留在老家之间抉择
between being together or being at home.
我每次都会选择你
I choose you every time.
好
Okay.
该走了 终于像个成年人
We gotta go. Look, we look like a grown-up.
走了 我要去哪
Let's go, let's go. Where am I going now?
抱歉 我得去接莉莉
If you'll excuse me, I have to go get Lily.
不 拜托
No, no, no, no. Please.
我知道我说过我不要婚礼继续进行
I know I said I didn't want this wedding to go on,
那不是真心话
but-but that's not true.
不是
It's just not.
我
I...
我很害怕
I was scared.
我发觉
And... and I think I realized
我不想与人分享我爱的人
that I didn't wanna share someone I love.
感谢你 黛丝
I appreciate that, Tess. I do--
等等 拜托
But... But wait. But please.
你还爱安娜
You still love Anna.
你还想结婚
You still wanna get married.
我 对吗
I- Do you?
我 你爱她吗
I- Do you love her?
我爱安娜
I love Anna.
你想娶她吗 我想娶安娜
Do you wanna marry her? I wanna marry Anna.
那是怎样 重点不是我
But then what? But it's not about me!
莉莉是我生命中最重要的人
Lily is the most important person in my life.
我每天都担心自己不是好爸爸
And I worry every day I'm messing up as a parent.
我只有一个人
Okay? I am on my own.
我失去她妈妈 很怕又失去她
I lost her mum, and I am so scared of losing her.
我得把她摆在第一位
So I have to put her first.
要是你始终是对的呢
电影精选列表