...you're living the dream, youth.
我们爱你,罗比
[girl screaming from outside] We love you, Robbie.
你怎么会不知道自己是谁
How can you not know who you are...
当成千上万的人尖叫着你的名字的时候
...when there are thousands of people screaming your name?
[toilet flushing]
[screaming crowd] [distorted audio]
天啊,罗伯
- [thudding] - [Mark] Jesus! Rob!
- 他吃了什么? - 什么都有可能
- [Nigel] What did he take? - [Howard] Could be anything.
先让演出等等
[Nigel] Hold the show until I say.
- 不不不不 - 你是事后才想到的
- [Howard] No, no, no, no! - You were an afterthought.
不会唱歌♥,不会跳舞
Couldn't sing, couldn't dance.
看起来顶多五分
Looks... five at best.
你拥有的一切,我给你的一切
Everything you have, everything, I've given you.
你配不上这一切
And you don't deserve any of it.
[loud music starting]
哦,该死的
[Howard] Oh, fucking hell!
[roaring crowd] [loud music]
- 你♥他♥妈♥的是白♥痴♥吗? - 我他妈的告诉他们
- Are you fucking retarded?! - I fucking told them...
- 好了,各就各位 - 见鬼,奈杰
- Alright! Get in position. - [Gary] Fucking hell, Nige!
- 我说就位,马上 - 起来,起来
- I said, get in position, now! - Get up, get up!
[crowd roaring] [intro to "Relight My Fire
醒醒,你♥他♥妈♥的巨婴
Wake up, you fucking baby!
好,跟我来
[Gary] Right, follow my lead!
这一切都是因为该死的一瞬间
[Robbie VO] All of this because of a fucking wink.
[crowd roaring]
♪ 帮助我摆脱这种不安全感 ♪
[Gary singing] ♪ Help me escape this feeling of insecurity ♪
♪ 啊啊 ♪
♪ Ah, ah
♪ 我如此需要你 ♪
♪ I need you so much
♪ 但我不认为你真的需要我 ♪
♪ But I don't think you really need me ♪
♪ 啊啊 ♪
♪ Ah, ah
♪ 但如果我们都以爱的名义挺身而出 ♪
♪ But if we all stand up in the name of love ♪
♪ 说出我们的梦想 ♪
♪ And state the case of what we're dreaming of ♪
♪ 我必须说,我只梦见你 ♪
♪ I've got to say I only dream of you ♪
♪ 但就像夜晚的小偷 ♪
♪ But like a thief in the night ♪
♪ 你带走了我的爱 ♪
♪ You took away the love that I knew ♪
♪ 哦哦吼吼 ♪
♪ Oh, oh-ho-ho-ho
♪ 重新点燃我的火焰 ♪
♪ Relight my fire
♪ 你的爱是我唯一的渴望 ♪
- ♪ Your love is my only desire - [screams]
♪ 重新点燃我的火焰 ♪
♪ Relight my fire
♪ 因为我需要你的爱 ♪
♪ 'Cause I need your love
噢
Oh!
呃哦
[Robbie] Whoo! Whoo-hoo-hoo!
晕过去了,这是新的底线
Passed out! That's a new low.
吃了难吃的咖嘿吗?
It was a dodgy curry.
你的工作很简单
Your job is simple -
唱和声,守规矩
sing the harmonies and toe the line.
你喜欢这样,不是吗?
You'd like that, wouldn't ya?
找对自己的位置
[Gary] Know your place.
你让我们看起来像白♥痴♥
You're making us look like fucking idiots.
啊呼
- Ah! Hoo! - [crowd cheering]
♪ 让时光倒流 ♪
♪ Turn back the times to the days when ♪
- 哦操 - ♪ 我们的爱是全新的 ♪
- [Robbie] Oh, fuck! - ♪ Our love was new
♪ 你还记得吗? ♪
♪ Do you remember?
♪ 无论发生什么,我都在那里 ♪
♪ No matter what was happening I was there with... ♪
♪ 你 ♪
[Robbie singing] ♪ You
♪ 阿哈 ♪
- [crowd roaring] - [Robbie] ♪ A ha...
♪ 但如果我们都坚持我们的信仰 ♪
♪ But if we all stand up for what we believe ♪
♪ 也许活在我们的可能之中 ♪
♪ And maybe live within our possibilities ♪
♪ 世界将为梦想而疯狂 ♪
♪ The world would be wild for the dream ♪
♪ 所以宝贝,不要转身离开 ♪
♪ So, baby, don't turn away
♪ 听我说啊 ♪
♪ Listen to what I gotta say, ah ♪
♪ 啊啊啊啊啊 ♪
[crowd] ♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
♪ 重新点燃我的火焰 ♪
♪ Relight my fire
♪ 因为我需要 ♪
♪ 'Cause I need...
♪ 哦我需要 ♪
♪ Oh, I need...
♪ 你的爱 ♪
♪ Your love
[song ends]
[crowd roaring]
Could It Be Magic" begins] [crowd roaring]
♪ 太阳 ♪
♪ Sun
♪ 太阳 ♪
♪ Sun
因为他写了所有的歌♥
[Robbie VO] Because he writes all the songs,
加里赚了所有的钱
Gary makes all the money.
他在英格兰北部有一座豪♥宅♥
He's got a mansion in the north of England
车道上停满了汽车
with a driveway full of cars.
我♥操♥
- Fuck me! - [engine stops]
还有一个管家
[Robbie VO] And a butler.
而我还住在妈妈家
While I'm still living at Mum's.
他现在是埃尔顿·约翰了
He's Elton now.
[snorts]
他们都在花♥园♥里等我
[Robbie VO] And they're all waiting for me in the garden.
我们来谈谈这个问题
And it's to talk about the problem.
我就是问题所在
- And I am the problem. - Whoo!
[squeaking rope]
罗比,那么
Robbie, so, um...
我们都在想
Well, we've all been having a think, and, um,
我们很想做下一次巡演
we'd quite like to do the next tour as a, ah...
四个人
...as a four-piece.
看看我们能不能做到
[Mark] Just to see if we can do it.
是啊,看看我们能不能做到
[Jason] Yeah. To see if we can do it.
也许你可以把注意力集中在
[Howard] Perhaps you could focus on
你一直在写的独唱歌♥曲
some of that solo material you've been working on or, um...
说实话,罗伯
[Gary] To be honest, Rob,
我们四个人干活有一段时间了
we've been doing it as a four-piece for a while.
我觉得你们应该这样
I think you should.
就这样吗?
Is that it, then?
呃,是的
Uh... Yeah.
耶
[Robbie] Wheeee!
[bird caws]
我能拿走这个吗?
Can I take this?
好的,罗伯,如果你想的话
Yeah, Rob. If you want.
[Robbie grunting]
就是这个
This is it!
这是结束
This... is... the end!
♪ Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah
[softly chuckling]
[seatbelt clicks]
[low tense music]
[engine starting erratically]
哼
Hmm!
[car backfires]
妈的
- Fuck! - [engine idling]
[car accelerating]
[glass shattering]
♪ 如此平淡,却又如此敬畏 ♪
[Robbie singing] ♪ So unimpressed but so in awe
♪ 如此圣人,如此荡♥妇♥ ♪
♪ Such a saint Such a whore ♪
♪ 一边自知之明,一边满口胡言 ♪
♪ So self-aware So full of shit ♪
♪ 如此优柔寡断,如此坚定坚决 ♪
♪ So indecisive So adamant ♪
♪ 我在思索思考 ♪
♪ I'm contemplating thinking about thinking ♪
♪ 没什么大不了的,再来一杯吧 ♪
♪ It's overrated Just get another drink in ♪
[people chatter]
♪ 看着我崩溃 ♪
♪ Watch me come undone
♪ 他们在街上卖♥♥刀片和镜子 ♪
♪ They're selling razor blades and mirrors in the streets ♪
[fans screaming]
♪ 我祈祷 ♪
- ♪ I pray that - [horn honks]
♪ 当我下来的时候,你已经睡着了 ♪
♪ When I'm coming down you'll be asleep ♪
[fans screaming]
♪ 如果我曾经伤害过你,你的复仇将是如此甜蜜 ♪
♪ If I ever hurt you, your revenge will be so sweet ♪
♪ 因为我是人♥渣♥,我是你的儿子 ♪
♪ Because I'm scum and I'm your son ♪
[truck honking] [tyres skidding]
♪ 我崩溃了 ♪
♪ I come undone
♪ 我崩溃了 ♪
♪ I come undone
粉丝们还在颤抖
[Radio announcer] Fans are still reeling
从周一的公告
from the announcement on Monday
罗比·威廉姆斯
that Robbie Williams
和接招乐队分道扬镳了
has split from Take That.
求助热♥线♥总机在接到自杀报告后设立
Help Line switchboards, set up after reports of suicides,
接招乐队的粉丝们泪流满面
have been flooded by tearful Take That fans...
但是他名声在外
[Radio announcer] But he had built up a reputation
他是一个派对动物
as a party animal...
♪ 一边自♥由♥摇滚,一边西装革履 ♪
♪ So rock'n'roll So corporate suits ♪
♪ 如此丑陋,如此可爱 ♪
♪ So damn ugly So damn cute ♪
♪ 如此训练有素 ♪
♪ So well-trained
电影精选列表