♪ 你无法创造奇迹 ♪
♪ You can't manufacture a miracle ♪
♪ 沉默是可怜的 ♪
♪ The silence was pitiful
♪ 那一天 ♪
♪ That day
♪ 爱情变得越来越愤世嫉俗 ♪
♪ And love is getting too cynical ♪
♪ 激♥情♥只是身体上的 ♪
♪ Passion's just physical
♪ 这些日子 ♪
♪ These days
♪ 你分♥析♥你遇到的每一个人 ♪
♪ You analyse everyone you meet ♪
♪ 但是没有迹象 ♪
♪ But get no sign
♪ 爱的种类 ♪
♪ Loving kind
♪ 每晚你都承认失败 ♪
♪ Every night you admit defeat
♪ 哭瞎你的眼睛 ♪
♪ And cry yourself blind
啊,这是副歌♥
[clearing throat] Ah, this is the chorus.
♪ 如果你不能在早晨醒来 ♪
♪ If you can't wake up in the morning ♪
♪ 因为你的床在夜里空着 ♪
♪ 'Cause your bed lies vacant at night ♪
♪ 如果你迷失,受伤 ♪
♪ If you're lost, hurt
♪ 疲惫或孤独 ♪
♪ Tired or lonely
♪ 美好的事物会向你走来 ♪
♪ Something beautiful will come your way ♪
还有第二段
And the second verse.
♪ 那位DJ ♪
♪ The DJ...
不不不,等等等等
No, no! No! Hang on, hang on.
嗯
Um...
我们得把副歌♥加倍,不然听起来会很糟糕
We have to double the chorus or it'll sound crap.
歌♥词是什么,迷失
What was that list? Lost...
♪ 受伤,疲惫或孤独 ♪
♪ ..hurt, tired or lonely...
对,这就是重点,这就是蛋糕
Right, that's the hook. That's the gold.
美丽的东西是上面的奶油
The 'something beautiful' bit is cream on top. You've got...
♪ 迷失,受伤,疲惫或孤独 ♪
♪ Lost, hurt, tired or lonely
[humming with piano]
然后重复,明白吗
[Guy] And then you repeat. You understand?
- 是的 - 好吧
- Yeah. - Right.
从副歌♥部分开始
Pick it up from the chorus,
然后你知道,给它一些装饰
and, you know, give it some welly.
就算是垃圾,你也要把它变成你的垃圾
Even if it's shit, you got to make it your shit.
二 三
[Guy] Two, three...
♪ 如果你不能在早晨醒来 ♪
♪ If you can't wake up in the morning ♪
♪ 因为你的床在夜里空着 ♪
♪ 'Cause your bed lies vacant at night ♪
♪ 如果你迷失,受伤,疲惫或孤独 ♪
♪ If you're lost, hurt, tired or lonely ♪
♪ 无法控制,尽你所能 ♪
♪ Can't control it Try as you might ♪
这就对了
[Guy] There you go!
♪ 愿你找到那不会离开你的爱 ♪
♪ May you find that love that won't leave you ♪
♪ 愿你在今天结束前找到它 ♪
♪ May you find it by the end of the day ♪
♪ 你不会迷失,不会受伤,不会疲惫,不会寂寞 ♪
♪ You won't be lost, hurt, tired or lonely ♪
♪ 美好的事物会向你走来 ♪
♪ Something beautiful will come your way ♪
再来一次
One more time.
♪ 美好的事物 ♪
♪ Something beautiful
♪ 会向你走来 ♪
♪ Will come your way
[sings high note]
你没我想的那么糟糕
You're not as crap as I thought.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们需要清理一下,但这是个开始
We need to clean it up a bit but it's a start.
里面还有什么
Now, what else have you got in there?
♪ 无线电波 ♪
[jingle plays] ♪ Radio Wave...
接下来我们有一位来自演播室的惊喜嘉宾
And coming up we have a surprise guest in the studio.
不是别人,正是前接招乐队的坏小子
It's none other than ex-Take That bad boy,
罗比·威廉姆斯
Robbie Williams!
[Robbie snorts]
克里斯·布里格斯,明星经纪人
[Robbie VO] Chris Briggs - manager to the stars.
令人惊讶的是,他在我身上看到了一些东西
Amazingly, he saw something in me.
除了大量的毒品和酒精
I mean, besides monstrous amounts of drugs and booze.
会很温馨,很亲密的
[Briggs] It'll be nice and intimate.
五十人左右的比赛获胜者
Fifty people or so - contest winners,
所以他们会非常兴奋
so they'll be super excited.
记住,这是现场直播
And just remember it's going out live,
所以小心你的脏话
so mind your 'shits' and 'fucks'.
你应该先唱别人的歌♥,大家熟悉的歌♥
You should start with a cover, something people recognise.
我们希望他们能认出我们的歌♥
We want them to recognise our songs.
他们会的,但你得先讨好他们
And they will, but you have to woo them first.
你得带我去内布沃思
You gotta get me to Knebworth.
不如你先过了这一关吧
[Briggs] How about you get through this one
别让自己心脏病发作
without giving yourself a heart attack?
带我过去好吗
Just get me there, alright?
慢慢来,伙计
[Briggs] Baby steps, mate.
听着,我知道这不是什么好差事,但是
Look, I know this isn't much of a gig, but...
我不知道黑潭
Oh, I don't know. Blackpool, Knebworth... Hi!
而且我们需要广播时间,你又没什么损失
Plus, we need the air time. What have you got to lose?
我会说我的尊严
I would've said my dignity
但是接招乐队已经把它偷走了,所以
but Take That already stole it, so...
我是认真的,布里格斯,我必须去内布沃思表演
I mean it, Briggsy, I have got to play Knebworth.
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
确实要很大代价
It'll take everything.
你确定你准备好了吗
Sure you're ready for that?
[sharp inhale]
那就好好表现
Then make every performance count.
点燃舞台
Light 'em up.
一二三四
- [applause] - One, two, three, four.
[plays song intro]
♪ 你要会跳小马舞,像邦尼马龙尼 ♪
♪ You got to know how to pony Like Bony Maronie ♪
♪ 跳土豆泥舞 ♪
- ♪ Do the mashed potato - [audience laughs]
♪ 跳鳄鱼舞 ♪
♪ Do the alligator
[audience chuckles]
♪ 双手叉腰 ♪
♪ Put your hands on your hips
♪ 脊椎下滑 ♪
♪ Let your backbone slip
♪ 跳瓦图西舞 ♪
♪ Do the watusi [kisses]
♪ 就像我的小露西 ♪
♪ Like my little Lucy
♪ 呐呐呐呐呐呐 ♪
♪ Na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na ♪
[music distorting]
你会死的
[Robbie's inner voice] You're going to die!
你离开了安全的乐队
[radio reporter] You've left the safety of the band
现在你要自己出去了
and now you're going out on your own.
感觉怎么样
How does that feel?
我非常高兴
[Robbie on radio] I couldn't be happier.
我终于自♥由♥了
I'm finally free, you know,
这仅仅是个开始
and this is only the beginning.
来吧
[Robbie] Come on!
[rock song intro playing]
好吧,第一拳已经打出去了
[radio announcer] Well, the first punches have been thrown
第一名是加里·巴洛
and it's Gary Barlow at number one...
点燃舞台
Light 'em up.
而罗比的第一张专辑《透过镜头的生活》
...while Robbie's first album, "Life Thru A Lens",
首次亮相排名第十一
has debuted at number eleven.
罗比的命运现在取决于
- Robbie's fate now rests... - [snorts] Oh!
全国魅力攻势巡回演出
...on a national charm offensive tour.
[exhales deeply]
把你的女儿们关起来
[announcer] Lock up your daughters,
把你的儿子们关起来
lock up your sons.
这是罗比·威廉姆斯
It's Robbie Williams!
[applause and cheering]
你知道我要你做什么
[Robbie] You know what I need you to do!
一二三四
One, two, three, four.
♪ 呐呐呐呐呐呐 ♪
♪ Na-na-na-na-na na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na ♪
♪ 呐呐呐 ♪
♪ Na-na-na-na
♪ 呐 ♪
- ♪ Na... - [music distorts]
我要把你的眼睛挖出来
[Robbie's inner voice] I'm gonna rip your fucking eyes out!
带着他的新专辑
[TV interviewer] With his new album...
加油,冲击排行榜
Come on! ...rocketing up the charts,
女士们先生们,罗比·威廉姆斯
ladies and gentlemen, Robbie Williams!
♪ 呐呐呐 ♪
♪ Na-na-na-na
请欢迎罗比·威廉姆斯
[radio announcer] Please welcome Robbie Williams.
罗比·威廉姆斯,女士们先生们
[TV announcer] Robbie Williams, ladies and gentlemen.
他是国际知名的明星
[TV interviewer] He's an internationally loved star...
♪ 我说,看我怎么做 ♪
♪ I said watch me do it
我想唱歌♥,该死的
[Robbie] I wanna sing, goddamnit!
♪ 看我怎么做 ♪
♪ Watch me do it
我想跳舞
And I wanna dance.
成为流行歌♥星意味着
[Robbie on radio] Being a pop star means
电影精选列表