♪ 感觉自己正在 ♪
♪ Feel I'm getting old
♪ 未老先衰 ♪
♪ Before my time
♪ 当我的灵魂 ♪
♪ As my soul
♪ 治愈羞耻 ♪
♪ Heals the shame
♪ 我会在痛苦中成长 ♪
♪ I will grow through this pain ♪
♪ 我会在痛苦中成长 ♪
♪ 主啊,我正在尽我所能 ♪
♪ Lord, I'm doing all I can... ♪
我失去了房♥子
[woman] I lost the house.
最糟糕的是,我失去了关心的能力
The worst thing was I lost the ability to care.
你是下一个,如果你想分享的话
You are next, if you want to share.
说实话,我觉得自己有点傻
I feel a bit stupid, to be honest.
我是个得到了人们想要的一切的无赖
I'm just a chav that got everything they ever wanted.
说实话有点尴尬
It's a bit fucking embarrassing, to be frank.
有人告诉我,名声能解决一切
I was taught that fame would solve everything.
但名声帮不了我
But fame's got fuck-all to do with me.
而是表演其他人的幻想
It's about acting out everyone else's fantasies.
做♥爱♥,酗酒,在电视上露阴
The shagging, the boozing, the showing your bollocks on TV
人们为你喝彩
and people cheering you for it.
名声在照片上看起来不错
Fame looks good in a photo.
他们说当你成名了,你的生活就会停滞不前
They say your life freezes at the age you become famous.
所以我现在十五岁
So I am fifteen.
我发育不良
I'm stunted.
我没有进化
I'm unevolved.
这就是为什么我总是说哦没关系
And that's why I'm always like, "Oh, it's okay.
我觉得我是个混♥蛋♥,我不介意这样
"I think I'm a cunt. I'm fine with it."
所以我比你先开骂
So I get in there before you do.
我恨死自己了
And I fucking hate myself for it.
有时得到我们想要的一切是一种诅咒
Sometimes it's a curse to get everything we want.
修复亲密关系
Repairing close relationships
是修复我们自身的第一步
is a good first step to repairing ourselves.
[buzzing]
♪ 放过我的良心吧 ♪
♪ Go easy on my conscience
♪ 因为这不是我的错 ♪
♪ 'Cause it's not my fault
♪ 我知道我曾被教导 ♪
♪ I know I've been taught
♪ 承担责任 ♪
♪ To take the blame
[orchestral choral music]
♪ 当我的灵魂治愈羞耻 ♪
♪ As my soul heals the shame
♪ 我会在痛苦中成长 ♪
♪ I will grow through this pain ♪
♪ 主啊,我正在尽我所能 ♪
♪ Lord, I'm doing all I can... ♪
[bottle clinking]
[car approaching]
[engine starting]
[door creaks open]
[gentle orchestral music]
♪ 给我无尽的夏天,主
啊我害怕寒冷 ♪" (注:完整版
♪ Give me endless summer Lord, I fear the cold ♪
[Nicole chattering]
你做到了,这是你应得的。
You did it. And you deserve this.
♪ 我会在痛苦中成长
♪ I will grow through this pain ♪
♪ 主啊,我正在尽我所能 ♪
♪ Lord, I'm doing all I can... ♪
[uplifting orchestral music]
♪ 主啊,我在尽我所能 ♪
♪ Lord, I'm doing all I can
♪ 成为一个更好的人 ♪
♪ To be a better man
♪ 成为一个更好的人 ♪
♪ To be a better man
♪ 成为一个更好的人 ♪
♪ 成为一个更好的人 ♪
♪ To be a better man
[TV playing]
[Robbie laughing]
[laughing]
晚上好,伙计们。晚上好,贱♥人♥们。
[Robbie] Good evening, folks. Good evening, you slags.
不,晚上好,伙计们。
No, good evening, folks.
罗比·威廉姆斯是谁?
So, who is Robbie Williams?
好吧,我有过很多称号♥。
Well, I've been called many things -
自恋、欠揍、吃屎的傻♥逼♥。
narcissistic, punchable, shit-eating twat.
虽然我有这么多称号♥,
But while I'm all those things,
我想让你们知道我怎么看我自己。
I want to show you how I really see myself.
所以坐好,放松,
So, sit back, relax,
而我来好好娱乐你们。
while I give you a right fucking entertaining.
故事是这样开始的。
So, the story starts...
[kisses]
[orchestral version of "Feel" playing]
这是今晚最后一首歌♥。
This is the last song of the evening.
[audience aahing]
比那更可悲。
It's sadder than that.
[audience aahing louder]
比那可悲多了。
It's much sadder than that.
[audience laughing]
谢谢你们,今晚的观众,
Thank you for being a wonderful audience tonight
让我的梦想成真。
and making my dream come true.
[applauding]
我想感谢我妈妈,
I want to thank my mum...
在我需要你的时候陪在我身边。
...for being there when I needed ya.
[applause]
一直如此。
Always.
我爱你。
[mouths silently] I love you.
- [intro to "My Way" playing] - [audience applauding]
你们猜对了,伙计们。
You guessed it, folks!
♪ 现在,末日已经临近 ♪
♪ And now, the end is near
如果你知道歌♥词就唱出来,
If you know the words, sing up.
如果你不知道就闭嘴,难听。
If you don't, shut up, it'll sound crap.
[audience laughing]
♪ 最终之幕 ♪
♪ ..the final curtain
♪ 我的朋友们,我要说清楚 ♪
♪ My friends, I'll say it clear ♪
♪ 并陈述我的理由 ♪
♪ And state my case
♪ 我确信 ♪
♪ On which I'm certain
我爱你,罗比。
[woman] I love you, Robbie!
♪ 我过了充实的生活 ♪
♪ I've lived a life that's full ♪
♪ 我走过每一条高速公路 ♪
♪ I've travelled each and every highway ♪
来吧!
Come on.
♪ 不止如此 ♪ 大家一起来!
♪ And more... Everybody!
♪ 远不如此 ♪
[audience] ♪ Much more than this
♪ 我做到了,用自己的方式 ♪
♪ I did it my way
现在我要提今晚在场的
Now, I couldn't finish the show
其他人,不然无法完成演出。
without mentioning someone else here tonight.
我和这个人有很多相同的习惯。
I share a lot of the same mannerisms as this person.
人们说我唱歌♥也有点像他。
People say I sing a bit like him too.
他造就了现在的我。
He's made me who I am -
所有的好事和坏事。
all the good things and a touch of the bad.
没有他,我也不会有今天。
And I wouldn't be where I am without him.
我们已经很久没有一起表演了。
We haven't performed together for...
二十五年了。
...twenty five years.
但从那以后,我每天都想。
But I've wanted to every day since.
现在有请
Please welcome to the stage...
我爸爸。
...my dad.
[audience applauding]
[uplifting music]
非常感谢。
[Peter] Thank you very much.
年轻人,你觉得我们应该点燃舞台吗?
What do you think, youth, shall we light 'em up?
来吧,爸爸!
Tell it like it is, Dad.
♪ 后悔,我有过一些 ♪
♪ Regrets, I've had a few
我也是。
Me too.
♪ 但是再一次 ♪
♪ But then again
♪ 又不必提及 ♪
♪ Too few to mention
♪ 我做了我该做的 ♪
♪ I did what I had to do
♪ 看穿了一切 ♪
♪ And saw it through
[applause and whistling]
♪ 没有例外 ♪
♪ Without exemption
♪ 我计划好了每一个航线 ♪
[both singing] ♪ I planned each charted course ♪
♪ 每一步都小心翼翼 ♪
♪ Each careful step
♪ 沿着小路 ♪
♪ Along the byway
- 对不起,罗伯特。 - 我知道,爸爸。
- I'm sorry, Robert. - I know, Dad.
你一直都有天赋。
- You always had it, you know. - [audience continues singing]
现在看看你,你是众神之一。
Now, look at you. You're one of the gods.
♪ 我的方式 ♪
[audience] ♪ My way
♪ 是的,曾几何时 ♪
♪ Yes, there were times ♪
♪ 我相信你知道 ♪
♪ I'm sure you knew
♪ 当我贪多嚼不烂时 ♪
♪ When I bit off more than I could chew ♪
♪ 经历了这一切 ♪
♪ And through it all
♪ 所有的怀疑 ♪
♪ When there was doubt
♪ 我拥有过又失去了 ♪
♪ I ate it up and spit it out ♪
♪ 我面对一切 ♪
♪ I faced it all
♪ 我站得高高的 ♪
♪ And I stood tall
♪ 做到了,用我的方式 ♪
♪ And did it my way
[audience cheering and applauding]
电影精选列表