[intro to "Let Me Entertain You" by Robbie Williams]
晚上好伙计们
[Robbie Williams VO] Good evening, folks, hmm...
晚上好贱♥人♥们
Good evening, you slags.
不,晚上好伙计们
No, good evening, folks.
所以,罗比·威廉姆斯是谁
So, who is Robbie Williams?
好吧,我有过各种称号♥
Well, I've been called many things -
自恋、欠揍、吃屎的傻♥逼♥
narcissistic, punchable, shit-eating twat,
虽然我有这么多称号♥
but while I'm all those things,
我想让你们知道我怎么看我自己
I wanna show you how I really see myself.
所以,坐好放松
So sit back, relax,
让我来好好娱乐你们
while I give you a right fucking entertaining.
故事开始于
So, the story starts...
1982年,特伦特河畔斯托克
[Robbie VO] 1982, Stoke-on-Trent.
英格兰北部的尽头
The arse-end of the north of England.
米切尔
[boy 1] Mitchell.
它可能看起来肮脏而贫穷
It may look grubby and deprived...
- 特洛伊 - 但实际上
- [boy 2] Troy. - But deep down...
- 韦恩 - 确实肮脏而贫穷
- [boy 1] Wayne. - ...it was grubby and deprived.
梅森
[boy 2] Mason.
我拥有的不多
I didn't have much,
但至少我得到了尊重
but at least I had the respect...
- 克里斯托 - 以及同龄人的钦佩
- [boy 1] Crystal. - ...and admiration of my peers.
什么
[Robbie] What?!
他们只是很难表达出来
[Robbie VO] They just had trouble showing it.
- 罗伯特 - 太棒了,来吧
- [boy 2] Robert. - Yes! Come on! [grunts]
喂,好了笨蛋,把球传给内特
Oi! Right, knobhead, pass the ball to Nate
剩下的就交给他了
and let him do the rest.
各就各位
Positions!
喂,你♥他♥妈♥的去哪,你去守门
Oi! The fuck you off to? You're in goal.
- 但是 - 别搞砸了
- But... - Don't fuck it up.
我就像锁子甲安全套,什么都穿不过去
I'm like a chainmail condom, nothing's getting through.
来吧贱♥人♥们
Whoo! Let's go, slags!
我空有一身的胆
[Robbie VO] I had plenty of balls.
但我无法拦住任何一球
But I couldn't stop a single one.
我还没准备好
I wasn't ready. Ohh!
- 干得好白♥痴♥ - 来吧
- [boy] Nice one, dickhead. - Come on!
噢
[Robbie screaming] Oh!
罗伯特·威廉姆斯,维尔港的船长
Robert Williams, captain of Port Vale.
[children roaring]
[thudding] [children laughing]
你真♥他♥妈♥的没用,不是吗
[boy] You really are fucking useless, aren't ya?
[children laughing]
小贱♥人♥
[girl] Little bitch!
没事的罗伯
It's alright, Rob.
内特别管了
Nate, just leave it.
是啊是啊,滚开你这个笨蛋
Yeah... Yeah, jog on, you tit.
好了,来吧,我们走
- [children laughing] - Right, come on, let's go.
你♥他♥妈♥的废物
我长大的地方
[Robbie VO] See, where I grew up,
你本应表现得低调
you were meant to act small.
但问题是我的DNA就是歌♥舞表演
But the thing is, my DNA is cabaret.
我从娘胎里出来就有一双爵士手
I came out of the womb with jazz hands.
这对我妈妈来说非常痛苦
Which was very painful for my mum.
我要下楼一会儿
[Janet] Heading downstairs for a bit.
有个酒保请病假了
One of the barmen's called in sick.
晚安甜心,直接上♥床♥睡觉好吗
Goodnight, sweetheart. Straight to bed, yeah? [kisses]
- 别让他毁了他的晚餐 - 再见亲爱的
- Don't let him ruin his dinner. - Bye, love.
♪ 现在,终点已经接近 ♪
[Frank Sinatra singing] ♪ And now the end is near
♪ 所以我面对最终之幕 ♪
[Robbie singing] ♪ And so I face the final curtain ♪
♪ 我的朋友 ♪
[Robbie and Peter] ♪ My friend
♪ 我要说清楚 ♪
[Peter] ♪ I'll make it clear
能不能热烈欢迎我的到来
How's about a warm hand on my entrance? [laughs]
♪ 我确信 ♪
[Sinatra] ♪ Of which I'm certain
[Peter] ♪ Of which I'm certain
♪ 我过了充实的生活 ♪
[both singing] ♪ I've lived a life that's full ♪
♪ 我走过每一条高速公路 ♪
♪ I've travelled each and every highway ♪
- ♪ 不止如此 ♪ - 谢谢
- ♪ And more... ♪ - [Peter] Thank you.
谢谢,谢谢
Thank you. Thank you...
♪ 我用自己的方式做到了 ♪
♪ I did it my way
我父亲很迷恋
[Robbie VO] My dad was well enamoured
当时的明星
by the stars of the day -
迪安·马丁、小萨米·戴维斯,当然还有辛纳屈
Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr and, of course, Sinatra.
他们是他的神
They were gods to him.
年轻人,你听到了吗,那是纯粹的热爱
Youth, you hear that? That's pure love, that is.
这可不容易
It don't come cheap, mind.
无论付出什么代价,你都必须冒这个险
You've got to risk it all - whatever it takes.
因为如果你成功了
Because if you make it...
就是天堂
...it's paradise.
问题是那个你学不了
Thing is, you can't learn it.
你要么是与生俱来
You're either born with it...
要么只是废物
...or you're a nobody.
♪ 不止如此 ♪
♪ And more
♪ 远不止如此,我做到了 ♪
♪ Much more than this, I did it... ♪
- 点燃舞台 - 点燃舞台
- Light 'em up! - Light 'em up!
♪ 是的,曾几何时 ♪
[both singing] ♪ Yes, there were times
♪ 我想你知道 ♪
♪ I guess you knew
♪ 当我贪多嚼不烂 ♪
♪ When I bit off more than I could chew ♪
[Robbie giggles]
♪ 经历了一切,所有的怀疑 ♪
♪ And through it all when there was doubt ♪
♪ 我拥有过又失去了 ♪
♪ I ate it up and spit it out
♪ 我长大了,经历了这一切 ♪
♪ I grew tall and through it all ♪
- 爸爸,爸爸 - ♪ 而我 ♪
- Dad! Dad! - ♪ And did it my...
去他妈的
- [music stops] - Oh, fuck it!
- 看看你 - 抱歉
- Now, look what you've... - Sorry.
我正唱到高♥潮♥呢
I had a full head of steam then, and all.
- 我能修好 - 让开
- I can fix it. - Get out the way.
- 没有它我们也能唱歌♥ - 这不一样
- We can sing without it. - It's not the same.
- 或者,或者我们可以 - 罗伯特
- Or... or we could... - Robert!
我想该洗澡了
I think it's time for a bath.
但我想继续
But I want to keep going.
跟你奶奶走吧,好吗
Just go with your nan, will ya!
来吧亲爱的,来吧
[Betty] Come on, love. Come on.
笨蛋,拜托,蓝眼睛
[Peter] Stupid... Come on, blue eyes...
- ♪ 用我的方式 ♪ - 好了
- ♪ My way... ♪ - Yes.
[water runs]
- 奶奶 - 嗯
- Nan? - Hm-mm.
[water stops]
那个是什么
What is...'it'?
什么意思
[Betty] What do you mean?
爸爸说那个你必须与生俱来
Dad said you have to be born with 'it'...
- 也许我不是 - 哦
- ...and maybe I wasn't. - Ohhh.
相信我,不管是什么,你拥有的比别人多
Believe me, whatever 'it' is, you got more than your share.
你只是说说而已
You're just saying that.
当然不是
I'm bloody well not.
你很好,我不想改变你的一丝一毫
I wouldn't change a hair on your head.
怎么了亲爱的
What is it, love?
我不想当废物
I don't want to be a nobody.
亲爱的,世上没有废物
Oh, love, there's no such thing as a nobody.
记住
Remember...
这感觉可能不错
This might feel good.
但这个
But this...
这才是最重要的
...this is what matters.
你够好了
You're enough.
[piano playing]
那时我九岁
[Robbie VO] I was nine years old
当我第一次真正体验到聚光灯的光芒
when I got my first real taste of the limelight.
我仍然记得那种味道
And I still remember that taste -
纯粹的恐惧
pure, unadulterated terror.
你看到那个大裤裆健身男吗
[Candice] Have you seen the fit one with the big bulge?
表演结束后我要摸摸
After the show, I'm going to touch him
他的泳裤盖住的地方
where his bathing suit goes.
我会搞砸的,我知道
I'm going to fuck it up, I know it.
那又怎样,没人会注意到的
So what? No one will notice.
我爸爸会的
My dad will.
走出去,唱你的歌♥,然后走开
Just go out there, sing your fucking song and walk off.
电影精选列表