不过他爸爸不会高兴的
His dad wouldn't be best pleased, though.
[Robbie laughs]
他妈的,有那个
[Nate] Fucking have that!
[beer bottle crashing]
你告诉他试赛的事了吗
So have you told him about the trials?
- 没有 - 你最好有
- Nah. - Well, you better.
那个球探太兴奋了
That scout was fucking excited.
我以为他会在球场上给你吹♥箫♥
I thought he was going to blow you right there on the pitch.
滚开,我才不要去参加试赛
[Nate] Fuck off! I'm not going to the trials.
- 我不会去参加试赛的 - 胡说
- I'm not going to the trials. - Rubbish.
- 我不去 - 什么
- I'm not. - What?
想想那些钱,那些超模
Think of the money. The supermodels.
粉丝们为你尖叫
The fans screaming for ya.
我不需要那些花哨的东西
Yeah, I don't need all that fancy shit.
- 该死的内特 - 好了,冷静
- Fucking hell, Nate! - Alright, calm down.
你有一张去天堂的票,你要留在这里吗
You've got a ticket to heaven and you're going to stay here?
就像你唱歌♥一样
Oh, yeah, it's like you with your singing, isn't it?
我这么做是因为我喜欢
I just do it 'cause I love it.
谁他妈在乎你喜不喜欢
Who gives a fuck if you love it?
重要的是其他人喜欢你干这个
What matters is that other people love you doing it.
你得自己去学校了
[Janet] You'll have to get yourself to school.
我无法面对
I can't face it.
我头疼得要命
I've got a bastard of a headache.
还有考试,你最好好好复习一下
And an exam, which you better have studied for.
不然你以为我为什么头疼
Why do you think my head's pounding?
如果你没有的话,你的头会被打爆的
You'll have more than a pounding head if you haven't.
我喜欢她说脏话的样子
Oh, I love it when she talks dirty.
你必须去
- [giggling] - [Janet] You're going.
我很想带你去,但我有一百万份快递要送
I'd take you, but I've got a million deliveries.
上帝知道,我已经有一个男人游手好闲了
God knows I've already had one man lounging about...
曼彻斯特的一位音乐经纪人
[radio announcer] A music manager in Manchester
正在进行海选
is holding auditions...
为了年轻人
Shh. ...for young men...
你♥他♥妈♥别嘘我
Don't you bloody shush me.
- 唱歌♥跳舞 - 妈妈,嘘
- ...in singing and dancing. - [Robbie] Mum! Shush.
创业者奈杰尔·马丁·史密斯
The man behind the venture, Nigel Martin Smith,
正在创建一个新的男孩乐队
- is creating a new boy band. - [radio static]
我以为你对男孩乐队不感兴趣
I didn't think you're interested in boy bands.
妈妈,快快快,写下来
Mum, quick. [clings fingers] Quick! Quick! Write it down.
- 上午9点开门 - 就是这个
- Doors open at 9 AM... - This is it!
就是这个
- This is it! - [Betty laughing]
我他妈要出名了
I'm going to be fucking famous!
闭嘴,你这个笨蛋
[man] Shut up, you tit!
滚开,格伦
Oh, fuck off, Glen!
La Bamba" by Ritchie Valens playing]
♪ 巴拉巴拉班巴舞 ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba ♪
♪ Para bailar La Bamba
♪ 如果需要一点恩惠 ♪
♪ Se necesita una poca de gracia... ♪
呃哦
Whoo! Whoo!
他让我发疯,他做到了
He makes my tizzer go foo, he does.
♪ 亚利巴 ♪
♪ Y arriba y arriba
♪ 巴拉巴拉班巴舞 ♪
♪ Ba, Ba, Bamba Ba, Ba, Bamba ♪
- [music stops] - [performer pants]
谢谢你
Thank you.
[chatter]
点燃舞台
Light 'em up.
[door closes]
我是罗伯特
I'm Robert.
奈杰尔·马丁·史密斯是一个出于法律原因
[Robbie VO] Nigel Martin Smith was, for legal reasons,
绝对的甜心
an absolute sweetheart.
那就去吧
Well, go on then.
和一个一流的婊♥子♥
[Robbie VO] And a first-class cunt.
[deep breath]
[Robbie singing "Straighten Up and Fly Right
♪ 一只秃鹰带着一只猴子在空中飞翔 ♪
♪ A buzzard took a monkey for a ride in the air ♪
♪ 猴子以为一切都在广场上 ♪
♪ The monkey thought that everything was on the square ♪
♪ 秃鹰想把猴子从背上扔下来 ♪
♪ The buzzard tried to throw the monkey off of his back ♪
♪ 猴子抓住了他的脖子 ♪
♪ The monkey grabbed his neck ♪
♪ 然后说,听着杰克 ♪
♪ And said, "Now listen, Jack" ♪
♪ 直起身子,向右飞 ♪
♪ Straighten up and fly right
♪ 直起身子,保持清醒 ♪
♪ Straighten up and stay right ♪
♪ 直起身子,向右飞 ♪
♪ Straighten up and fly right
♪ 冷静点老爹,不要发脾气 ♪
♪ Cool down, Papa, don't you blow your top ♪
♪ 潜行没有用 ♪
♪ Ain't no use in divin'...
他厌倦你了
[Robbie's inner voice] He's bored of you.
看看你,你一点天赋都没有
Look at you. You've got no talent.
你不是辛纳屈
You're not fucking Sinatra.
♪ 直起身子,向右飞 ♪
♪ Straighten up and fly right
♪ 冷静点老爹,不要发脾气 ♪
♪ Cool down, Papa, don't you blow your top ♪
好了,可以了小伙子
Okay, that'll do, lad.
你知道这是个流行乐队吧
You do know this is a pop band?
是的
Yeah.
这样吧,我来唱米力瓦利的
Tell you what, I'll do Milli Vanilli's...
不
No!
那再见
Cheers then.
那么我们告诉他们你找到了你要的人
So, shall we tell them that you found your man
然后他们就可以滚回家了对吧
and they can all fuck off home then, yeah?
不,你别起来
No, don't you get up.
这是我的荣幸
It'll be my pleasure.
如果那一刻我没有眨眼
[Robbie VO] And if I hadn't winked in that moment,
这一切都不会发生
none of this would've happened.
我甚至不会在这里和你说话
I wouldn't even be here talking to you.
嘘
Shhhh!
祝你们好运,贱♥人♥们
[Robbie] Break a leg, you slags.
无♥耻♥的小混♥蛋♥
Cheeky little bastard.
就算天赋之人突然出现
[Robbie] He wouldn't know talent if it jumped up
他也不会知道
and bit him on the cock.
才过了几个小时,亲爱的
It's only been a few hours, love.
他没有眼光,奶奶
He's got no eye for it, Nan.
你得等等
You have to wait.
我搞砸了
I fucked it.
[kicks wall]
他看穿了我
He saw right through me.
我是说,看看我
I mean, look at me.
我看起来像流行歌♥手吗
Do I look like a pop star to you?
你看起来一如既往
[Betty] You look like you always look.
没错
Exactly.
一个没有天赋的混♥蛋♥
A talentless fuck... [drops phone]
孤独而肥胖地死去
...who's going to die alone and fat
从斯托克的破地方被吊出来
and be craned out of his shitpit in Stoke.
[sighing]
[phone ringing]
啊
[Robbie yelling] Aaagh!
操,奶奶喂
Fuck, Nan! Hello?
年轻人
[Peter] Youth?
爸爸
Dad.
你的声音变得如此低沉
[Peter] Um, your voice is so low now.
我想我打错电♥话♥了
Thought I had the wrong number.
- 你好吗,爸爸 - 再好不过了,再好不过了
- How are you, Dad? - Never better. Never better.
听着,我时间不多,但是我在想
Now listen, um, I haven't got long, but, uh, I was thinking -
你来看我怎么样
how about you come visit?
- 真的吗 - 是啊,为什么不呢
- Really? - Yeah, why not?
学校假期就要到了
School holidays are coming up.
你应该来看看你爹在干什么
You should come see what the old man's been up to.
是的
[quietly] Yes.
我是说,是的,当然
I mean, yeah, definitely!
好了,我该走了
[Peter] Smashing! Alright, I better go.
满堂红不等人
A full house waits for no man and all that!
- 很高兴见到你孩子 - 点燃舞台,爸爸
- It'll be good to see ya, lad. - Light 'em up, Dad...
[phone disconnects]
[puts receiver down]
- 哦,罗伯特 - 哦
- [Betty] Oh, Robert. [laughing] - Oh! [laughing]
来吧
Come on!
[both laughing]
[kisses]
- 亲爱的 - 见鬼,奶奶
- Oh, love. - Bloody hell, Nan.
哦,上帝
Oh, Lord.
大家玩得开心吗
[Peter] Is everybody having a good time?
电影精选列表