[crowd cheering]
彼得,听不见,你们玩得开心吗
Peter can't hear you. You having a good time?
[crowd roaring and applauding]
我很幸运地在才艺比赛中
[Peter] I was lucky enough to grace the stage
为下一个表演增光添彩
with this next act at a talent competition.
我永远不会忘记他给了我5分
I'll never forget it. He gave me a five.
哦
[crowd] Oooh.
哦,比那更悲哀
Oh, it was sadder than that.
- 哦 - 哦
- Oooh. - [crowd] Oooh.
请大家鼓掌欢迎
So please put your hands together
给不可抗拒的
for the irresistible...
[piano plays suspenseful music]
不可抑制的
...the irrepressible...
[piano plays suspenseful music]
不可替代的
...the irreplaceable...
哦
- Ooh! - [piano plays suspenseful music]
我给他十分满分,特里·斯温顿先生
I give him a ten out of ten - Mr. Terry Swinton.
[crowd applauding]
我已经给你热场好了
[Peter] I've warmed them up for ya.
[intro to "Mack the Knife
♪ 哦,鲨鱼有漂亮的牙齿,亲爱的 ♪
♪ Oh, the shark has pretty teeth, dear ♪
我以为舞台左边的桌子要冷场了
I thought I was losing that stage left table for a bit,
但我赢回来了,不是吗
but I won them back, didn't I?
哦,是的
Oh, yeah.
我很高兴你联♥系♥我
I'm glad you reached out.
我很震惊,但是你知道是好的方面
It was a shock, but, you know, in a good way.
我觉得是时候了,年轻人
I thought it was about time, youth.
我忘了告诉你,我要加入一个流行乐队
Hey, I forgot to tell you, I'm joining this pop band.
真的吗,你什么时候开始
Really? When... when do you start?
好吧,我还不是很确定,但是
Well, I'm not definitely in yet, but...
- 哦 - 不
- Oh... - Well, no.
只是我还没收到回复
It's just that I haven't heard back...
- 小心 - 哦,对不起
- [Peter] Watch it! - [Robbie] Oh, sorry.
♪ 现在,迈克他花了 ♪
♪ Now, Mack, he's spending...
特里超厉害,不是吗
Terry's the bollocks, isn't he?
是的
Yeah.
事实上,你最好给我留张床
Actually, you might want to keep that bed out for me.
考试不及格,真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Failed my exams - complete fucking balls-up.
如果我告诉妈妈,她会让我坐头班车回去
Mum's going to put me on the first bus back when I tell her.
真♥他♥妈♥没救了
Fucking hopeless.
你得从中吸取教训
You've got to learn from this.
你说得对
You're right.
这一切
All of this.
因为你知道你在向最好的人学习
'Cause, you know, you're learning from the best.
♪ 回到城里 ♪
[Terry] ♪ Back in town
♪ 小心,老迈克回来了 ♪
♪ Look out, old Mack is back
[crowd cheering and applauding]
让我们再听一遍,满分满分
[Peter] Let's hear it again. Ten out of ten. Ten out of ten.
看到爸爸
[Robbie VO] Seeing my dad
被昔日的星星环绕
surrounded by the stars of yesteryear
激发了我成名的欲望
galvanised my need to become famous.
但是我有一个更紧迫的问题
But I had a more immediate problem.
妈妈会怎么样
What's Mum going to be like
当我告诉她我考试不及格时
when I tell her I failed my exams?
毁了我的余生
Fucked up the rest of my life.
- 玩得开心吗 - 很开心
- Did you have a good time? - Yeah. Smashing.
- 他怎么样 - 很好
- How is he? - Great.
我
I, erm...
我有事要告诉你
I've got something to tell you.
我也是
So have I.
- 我失败了 - 你进乐队了
- I failed... - You're in that band.
什么
What?
你被录取了,你进那个乐队了
You got in! You're in that band.
太棒了
[Robbie yelling] Yes!
我没必要告诉她
[Robbie VO] And I never had to tell her
我考试不及格了,直到现在
I failed my exams - until now.
对不起,妈妈
[Robbie chuckling] Sorry, Mum.
[garbage bin crashes]
- 闭嘴蠢货 - 滚开,格伦
- [man] Shut up, you tit! - Oh, fuck off, Glen!
[dog barks]
妈妈
- Mother! - [Janet laughs]
- [upbeat music] - [Robbie howling like a monkey]
奈杰尔是我的开场白
[Robbie VO] Nigel was my introduction
成人世界
to the adult world.
他太他妈可怕了,就像威利·旺卡
He was fucking terrifying, like Willy Wonka.
但是我在乎什么呢
But what did I care?
那时我15岁,我将有四个哥哥
I was 15, I was going to have four older brothers,
我们将要统治世界
and we were going to take over the world.
霍华德·唐纳德,打板员
Howard Donald, panelbeater.
如果你的车上有一个凹痕,霍华德可以把它敲回去
If you got a dent on your car, Howard would pound it out.
杰森·奥兰齐,是一名特色舞蹈演员
Jason Orange was a featured dancer
在一个定义流派的电视音乐节目
on a genre-defining TV music show
叫做《杀手与她》
called 'The Hit Man and Her'.
Candy" by Robbie Williams playing]
马克·欧文
Mark Owen...
小马克很可爱
Little Marco was... lovely.
然后当然
And then of course...
[angelic musical flourish]
过来
[Nigel] Come here, you.
有加里·巴洛
[Robbie VO] There was Gary Barlow,
我的第一个念头是
and my first thought was,
这个穿着运动鞋的白♥痴♥是谁
who's this dickhead in those trainers?
那是三年前的穿搭了
They are so three years ago.
[piano plays]
加里是个天才,真正的天才
Gary was a genius. An actual genius.
♪ 曾几何时,我坠入爱河 ♪
♪ Once upon a time I was falling in love... ♪
他在工人俱乐部演出
[Robbie VO] He'd been playing the working men's clubs
从他12岁起
since he was 12 years old
他挣的钱比他的老师还多
and was earning more money than his teachers.
♪ 我无能为力 ♪
♪ There's nothing I can do
♪ 一次心灵的全蚀 ♪
♪ A total eclipse of the heart ♪
麻烦的是,加里像天使一样歌♥唱
[Robbie VO] Trouble was - Gary sang like an angel,
但他跳起舞来像个娘们
but he danced like a twat.
It Only Takes a Minute" playing]
七八,来来
[choreographer] Seven, eight. Hit! Hit!
你要有活力,加油
You gotta bring the energy. Come on!
七八,脚
...seven, eight. Foot and...
我记得那天我想了两件事
[Robbie VO] I recall thinking two things that day -
五分之一的聚光灯总比什么都没有好
a fifth of the spotlight is better than nothing, and...
如果斯托克有人看到我
...if anyone from Stoke sees me,
我就他妈的社死了
I'm fucking dead.
[people chattering and laughing]
到处都是咖喱马萨拉
Tikka masalas all round,
孩子们不能吃香菜
no coriander for the boys.
- 谢谢 - 没有香菜吗
- [Nigel] Thank you. - No coriander?
每次奈杰尔带我们出去吃饭
[Robbie VO] Whenever Nigel took us out for dinner,
他总是说
he would always say...
我会记在你们账上的
- I'll put this on your account. - [chuckling]
他不是在开玩笑,他全部收回了
[Robbie VO] He wasn't joking. He recouped it all.
看看桌子周围,继续
Look around the table, go on.
五年后,我们会互相憎恨
In five years, we're all going to hate each other.
但我们会发财的
- But we'll be fucking rich. - [all laughing]
现在,要事第一
Now, first things first.
我们继续我们的表演,我们在路上表演
We work up our act, we take it on the road.
唱片合约怎么样
What about a record deal?
会有的,我们会把你的样带发出去
Well, that will come, we'll get your demo sent out,
我们就开始竞价吧
we'll let the bidding war begin.
- 但是 - 是的
- Ah, but... - Yes.
在此之前,让我们来搞一下你们的背景故事
Before that, let's shore up your backstories.
马克和杰森,你们一起参加了霹雳舞团
Mark and Jason, you were in a breakdancing group together.
加里和霍华德,你们在一个叫“最可爱的冲刺”的乐队里
Gary and Howard, you were in a band called The Cutest Rush.
我是主角吗
Was I the lead?
我的小鸡,你以前不是,现在也不是
You weren't then, my chicken, and you're not now.
滚开
- [all laughing] - Fuck off!
罗伯特,你在《布鲁克赛德》里有一点角色
Robert, you had a bit part in 'Brookside'.
哦,我他妈的太棒了,不是吗
Oh, I was fucking great, wasn't I?
说实话,你有点过了
You were a bit much, frankly.
[all laughing]
电影精选列表