好吧,直说吧
[executive] Right. Straight up.
没有市场,也不需要男孩乐队
There's no appetite, want or need for boybands.
男团死了,现在都是垃圾了
They died a death. It's all grunge now.
[balls clink]
- 你听了我们的小样了吗? - 听了
- Did you hear our demo? - Yes.
[balls clink]
这些男孩将会席卷这个国家
These boys are going to take this country by storm.
如果你现在不签
And if you don't sign them right now,
我会带他们去另一家唱片公♥司♥
I'll take them to another label
你就是个大傻瓜,让史上最大乐队
and you'll be the twat that let the biggest band in history
从你胖乎乎的手指间溜走
slip through your pudgy fucking fingers.
[clinking stops]
你不会这么做的
You won't do any of that,
因为其他人都拒绝了
'cause everyone else said no.
我同意见你
I only agreed to see you
只是因为我女儿看到你们的现场
because my daughter saw you boys live,
她很着迷
and she's obsessed.
她向我保证你们本人很棒
She assures me that you are amazing in the flesh.
那么
So...
我打赌你对这些男孩的看法是对的
...I'm going to take a punt that you're right about these boys.
你们谁是加里
Now, which one of you is Gary?
那是我,我是加里
That's me, I'm Gary.
Rock DJ" by Robbie Williams playing]
噢
[woman] Oh!
♪ 我和地板秀 ♪
♪ Me with the floorshow
♪ 用你的躯干踢腿 ♪
♪ Kickin' with your torso
♪ 男孩们嗨起来了,女孩们更嗨起来了 ♪
♪ Boys getting high and the girls even more so ♪
♪ 如果你没和男人在一起,就挥挥手 ♪
♪ Wave your hands if you're not with a man ♪
♪ 我能踢飞吗? ♪
♪ Can I kick it? [Yes, you can] ♪
♪ 我有你,有我们每个人都有 ♪
♪ I got [funk], you got [soul] We got everybody ♪
♪ 我得到了礼物,我要把达成目标 ♪
♪ I've got the gift Gonna stick it in the goal ♪
♪ 是时候移♥动♥你的身体了 ♪
♪ It's time to move your body
♪ 巴比伦回归正轨,我能找个证人吗? ♪
♪ Babylon back in business Can I get a witness? ♪
♪ 每个女孩,每个男人 ♪
♪ Every girl, every man [ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh] ♪
♪ 休斯顿,你听到了吗? ♪
♪ Houston, do you hear me?
♪ 地面控制,你能感觉到我吗? ♪
♪ Ground control, can you feel me? ♪
♪ 需要许可才能降落 ♪
♪ Need permission to land
♪ 我不想摇滚,DJ ♪
♪ I don't want to rock, DJ
♪ 但你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 什么时候才能结束,DJ? ♪
♪ When's it gonna stop, DJ?
♪ 因为你让我彻夜难眠 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪
我们走,孩子们
[Robbie] Let's go, boys!
- 哇 - 哇
- Whoa! - [boys] Whoa!
[crashing]
♪ 在课堂上唱歌♥ ♪
♪ Singin' in the classes
♪ 为你的群众演奏音乐 ♪
♪ Music for your masses
♪ 不要低头,没有后台通行证 ♪
♪ Give no head No backstage passes ♪
♪ 好好笑一笑,我会很有礼貌的 ♪
♪ Have a proper giggle I'll be quite polite ♪
♪ 但当我摇动麦克风,我摇动麦克风 ♪
♪ But when I rock the mic I rock the mic [right] ♪
♪ 你没有爱,那你就是找错人了 ♪
♪ You got no love, then you're with the wrong man ♪
♪ 是时候移♥动♥你的身体了 ♪
[playing through headphones] ♪ It's time to move your body
♪ 如果你不能得到一个女孩,但你最好的朋友可以 ♪
♪ If you can't get a girl but your best friend can ♪
♪ 是时候移♥动♥你的身体了 ♪
♪ It's time to move your body ♪
♪ 我不想表现下流,宝贝,取笑我 ♪
♪ I don't want to be sleazy Baby, just tease me ♪
♪ 没有家庭计划 ♪
♪ Got no family planned [ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh] ♪
♪ 休斯顿,你听到了吗? ♪
♪ Houston, do you hear me?
♪ 地面控制,你能感觉到我吗? ♪
♪ Ground control, can you feel me? ♪
♪ 需要许可才能降落 ♪
♪ Need permission to land
♪ 我不想摇滚,DJ ♪
♪ I don't want to rock [rock], DJ [DJ] ♪
♪ 但你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 什么时候才能结束,DJ? ♪
♪ When's it gonna stop, DJ? ♪
♪ 因为你让我彻夜难眠 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪
♪ 拉皮条可不容易,大多数人都在敲诈我 ♪
♪ Pimpin' ain't easy Most of them fleece me ♪
♪ 每天晚上 ♪
♪ Every night
耶,哦哦
Yeah! Oh! Oh!
♪ 拉皮条可不容易 ♪
♪ Pimpin' ain't easy
♪ 但如果你要卖♥♥的话 ♪
♪ But if you're sellin' it [sellin' it, sellin' it] ♪
♪ 没关系 ♪
♪ It's alright
来吧
Come on!
♪ 我不想摇滚 ♪
♪ I don't want to rock
♪ 但你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 什么时候才能结束,DJ? ♪
♪ When it's going to stop, DJ? ♪
♪ 因为你让我彻夜难眠 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪
♪ 我不想摇滚 ♪
♪ I don't want to rock ♪
[piano solo]
♪ 但你让我感觉如此 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so... ♪
♪ 你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ You're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 我不想摇滚,DJ ♪
♪ I don't want to rock, DJ
♪ 但你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 什么时候才能结束,DJ? ♪
♪ When it's going to stop, DJ? ♪
♪ 因为你让我彻夜难眠 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪
♪ 我不想摇滚 ♪
♪ I don't want to rock
♪ 但你让我感觉如此美好 ♪
♪ But you're making me feel so nice ♪
♪ 什么时候才能结束,DJ? ♪
♪ When it's going to stop, DJ? ♪
♪ 因为你让我彻夜难眠 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're keeping me up all night ♪
[cheering and cameras clicking]
每天都有新的一批
Every day, there's a new lot.
教练带他们进来的
The coach brings them in.
他们进到花♥园♥
They come into the garden,
把篱笆上的木头割下来
they nick the wood off the fence,
把衣服从晒架上拿下来
the clothes off the line.
总得有人做点什么吧
Someone should do something about this.
妈妈,他们希望这一切发生
Mum, they want this to happen.
前几天我去了趟邮局
I went down the post office the other day
有人说我是个时髦的荡♥妇♥
and someone called me a posh slag.
亲爱的,你一点都不时髦
Oh, love, you're not posh.
这不好笑,我不能再送货了
It's not funny. I can't make my deliveries anymore.
我不得不关门大吉了,罗伯特
I'm having to shut the business, Robert.
猜猜谁在为我们的新歌♥录主唱
Guess who's recording the lead vocals for our new song?
嗯哼
Mm-hm.
我会带大家离开这个鬼地方
I'll get us out of this shithole
给我们买♥♥个堡垒,就像加里一样
and buy us a fortress, just like Gary.
我为什么要找个大点的房♥子藏起来
And why would I want a bigger house to hide in?
[girls screaming]
那是第一次
[Robbie VO] That was the first time
妈妈拉上窗帘
my mum closed the curtains.
我要去睡觉了,如果她们让我睡的话
I'm going to bed. If they'll let me.
她后面十年都没打开
[Robbie VO] She didn't open them for another ten years.
嘿,亲爱的
[Betty] Hey, love...
我的小罗伯特去哪了
Where's my little Robert gone?
我现在是流行歌♥手了
I'm a pop star now.
胖胖的小罗伯特卖♥♥不了任何专辑,不是吗
Fat little Robert isn't going to sell any albums, is he?
我只是给他们想要的
I'm just giving the people what they want.
[crowd screaming] [cameras clicking]
我走上舞台,表现得像个角斗士
[Robbie] I go onstage and act like a gladiator
我假装全世界很幸运能见到我
and I pretend that the whole world is lucky to see me.
他们都会做出相应的反应
And they all act accordingly.
他们看不到我看到的
They don't see what I see.
那就停下
[Nan] Then stop!
对我来说,这是最疯狂的事
See, that's the craziest thing to me.
我做不到
I can't.
我们爱你,罗比
[young woman] We love you, Robbie!
[upbeat frantic music] [crowd screaming]
[exhales]
[kissing]
现在滚开
Now, fuck off!
我在接招乐队总部
I'm here at Take That HQ
和乐队成功的
with the man responsible
功臣奈杰尔·马丁·史密斯在一起
for the band's success, Nigel Martin Smith.
好多展示品啊
It's quite a display.
是的是的,我们有
It is, yeah, yeah, we got
接招娃娃
Take That dolls,
接招日历
Take That calendars,
接招枕头,这样你就可以和接招乐队睡觉了
Take That pillows, so you can sleep with Take That.
我只是在开玩笑,也许把那段剪掉
[chuckling] I'm just kidding. Probably cut that bit out.
对于我们的少数民族粉丝,我们有接招俄♥罗♥斯♥娃娃
Uh, for our ethnic fans, we have Take That Babushka dolls.
电影精选列表