我们能聚在一起进行这些对话
that we could all get together to have these conversations
这就是我想说的全部
That's all I wanted to say
谢谢 -他是演员吗?
Thank you - Is he an actor?
你是演员吗? -哦,不是
Are you an actor? -Oh, no
你能让我们,我们在试图倾听
Can you let us,We're trying to listen
并试图进行这次对话
and trying to have this conversation
好的,你知道,
Okay You know,
我们在生活中一直在表演,
we're all acting all the time in our lives,
呃,我认为这就是问题所在
and, uh, and I think that that's part of the problem
你明白吗?
You know?
我们都在试图扮演一个角色
And it's like we're all trying to play a part
而不是真实地表现自己
rather than just being real
并进行这些令人不舒服的对话
and having these uncomfortable conversations
这就是我一直在试图告诉人们的
And that's what I'm always trying to tell people
特别是,你知道,白人女性,无意冒犯
Especially, you know, white women No offense
但是 -不,
But -No,
但是,你看,你是个白人
but, see, like, you're a white dude
有权力地位
There's power positions
而且,呃,你知道 - 是的
and, uh, you know -Yeah
这是在指指点点
it's pointing pointing
白人互相指责对方是没有帮助的
white people pointing fingers at each other is not helpful
你知道,我在这条路上走了很久了,
You know, I've been on this journey for so long,
只是看到你们坐在这里
and just to see you guys at the table
进行这样的对话对我来说
having this conversation has been really
真是很有启发
enlightening for me
总之,我获得了DEI认证
Anyway, I got the DEI certification
我只是在这条路上继续前进
And I'm just on the journey
好的 女士们再见
All right You ladies have a great
谢谢,再见
Thank you,All right
去殖民化你自己 - 嗯嗯
Decolonize yourself - Mm-hmm
做你自己的白人至上主义瓦解工作
Do your own white supremacy dismantling
然后你才能开始带动其他人
And then you can start to bring in other people
我能不能...我能不能再说一件事?
Can I just Can I just say one last thing?
我能不能提议干杯?
Can I just propose a toast?
呃,我是说
如果你是种族主义者就举杯
Uh, I mean, just raise a glass if you're racist
就是这样
And that's the thing
干杯 哦,我不是种族主义者
让我把杯子放下
Cheers Oh, I'm not racist,Let me put my glass down
你们其他所有人
All the rest of you
为种族主义者干杯
To racists
多么迷人的一群女士啊
What a charming group of ladies
我从我的反种族主义同伴
那里学到了很多
I've learned a lot from my fellow anti-racists
但现在是时候去传播福音了
But now it's time to evangelize
去白人美国
To go to white America
教导他们关于他们的特权
and teach them about their privilege
这个摩托车酒吧就很不错
This biker bar will do just fine
我相信这些人
I'm sure these people
会很乐意进行一次诚实的对话
would love to have an honest dialogue
关于白人身份的危险性
about the perils of whiteness
你在做什么,
What are you doing,
在你的生活中
为了去中心化你的白人身份?
personally, in your life to decenter your whiteness?
你说去中心化是什么意思?嗯
What do you mean, decenter it? Well
把它从中心位置移开
Take it away from the center of
谁把它放在中心位置的?
他们为什么这么做?
Who's making it the center? Why are they doing that?
为什么所有事情都要牵扯到种族?
Why race has to be thrown in on everything?
嗯,你是白人 你是白人
Well, you're white you're white
那又怎样?谁在乎?
So? Who cares?
我是说,真的,以现在世界的发展方向,
I mean, really, the way that the world is going right now,
人们应该关心的是
people need to be concerned
如何养活他们的家人
with how they're going to feed their families
而不是那个人的肤色是什么
Not what color is that man's skin
我有黑人朋友,我也爱他们
I got Black friends, I love them, too
但他们知道自己是黑人
你知道他们是黑人吗?
- But they know they're Black - Do you know they're Black?
我当然知道,而且我喜欢,这对他们很好
Of course I do, and I like it,Good for them
嗯,你知道,我学到的一件事是
Well, you know, one thing,I've learned is that
如果你遇到一个黑人,
if you meet a Black person,
你想要忘记他们是黑人
you want to forget that they're Black
但不要忘记他们是黑人
But don't forget that they're Black
为什么你要忘记他们是黑人?
Why would you want to forget that they're Black?
嗯,不要 但也不要 - 他们是朋友吗?
Well, don't But also don't - Are they a friend? - Well, don't But also don't - Are they a friend?
那你应该接受他们是黑人
Then you should embrace them being Black
我认为黑人男性应该
为自己是黑人而自豪
I think Black men should have pride in being Black
我认为你也应该为
自己是白人而自豪
And I think you should have pride in being white
这有什么问题吗?
我同意前半部分
- What's wrong with that? - I agree with the first part
你好,先生
Hello, sir
嗨
Hi
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
帕特
Pat
帕特? - 是的
Pat? - Yeah
你呢?你有孩子吗?
What about you? Do you have, uh, kids?
你有妻子吗? - 是的,我有
Do you have a wife? - Yeah, I've got
两三个孩子
two or three kids
两三个孩子? - 是的
Two or three kids? - Yeah
你不用给我列出全部,
You don't have to give me the whole list,
但你有什么方法
but what are some ways
来,嗯,面对你的白人身份?
that you're, um, confronting your whiteness? that you're, um, confronting your whiteness?
我的白人身份? - 是的
My whiteness? - Yeah
我和黑人相处得很好
I get along good with Black people
我以前有 我以前有个黑人兄弟
I used to have I used to have a Black brother
我叫他兄弟,他也叫我兄弟
I called him my brother,He called me his brother
他真的是你的兄弟吗?
Was he really your brother?
不,他不是
No, he wasn't
你称呼一个黑人为兄弟?
You were calling a Black man brother?
是的 我在亨茨维尔生活时
Yeah I had more Black friends
有比白人朋友更多的黑人朋友
living in Huntsville than I had white friends
真的吗? - 是的
Really? - Yeah
这是你个人的生活,但从系统上来说
So that's in your own life, but systemically
考虑到现在的情况?
Considering the way things is at now?
是的
Yeah
总结一下,你怎么看
Just to summarize,But what do you think about
这个异性恋规范性的问题
this issue of heteronormativity
以及它如何与
and how it intersects
社会中更广泛的种族主义结构相交叉?
with the broader structures of racism in society?
嗯?
Huh?
我的意思是,最终,我们如何达到
I mean, ultimately, how do we get to a point of,
比如说,种族和谐的状态?
let's say, racial harmony?
我不知道
I don't know
但我只是告诉你我说的
But I'm just telling you what I said
这对我自己的旅程来说
是很多要思考的
That's a lot to think about on my own journey
很高兴和你谈话 - 嗯哼
It's good to talk to you - Mm-hmm
呃,我也是素食主义者
Uh, I'm a vegetarian as well
呃,刚开始纯素食的,旅程
Uh, just started on the vegan, uh, journey also
所以我很高兴 - 那不叫"素食主义者"
so I'm glad - That don't say "vegetarian "
那是
That's a
"阴♥道♥主义者"
"Vaginatarian "
那是什么?
What is that?
那有点性别歧视的笑话
That's a little bit of a sexist joke
嗯,你知道,就是这样
Well, you know,It is what it is
你怎么看待社会中的种族主义?
What do you think about racism in society?
它是 你认为这是个大问题吗?
Is it Do you think it's a big problem?
我出生于1960年
I was born in 1960
我的父亲,我的叔叔,
My dad, my uncle,
我的祖父,都是三K党成员
my granddaddy, were Klansmen
这从未影响过我
It never affected me
但你不 你不是
But you don't You're not
不是 - 种族主义者? - 不是 - 种族主义者?
No - racist? - No - racist?
电影精选列表