剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Do you remember that, Annie?
海浪声太大 我都快听不见你高♥潮♥了
I could barely hear you climax over the sound of the ocean.
-我想那就是 -够了 够了
- I think that's what-- - Hey, enough! Hey, enough!
都听见了 关掉 关掉 安妮
We hear it! Off! Off! Turn it off! Anne!
太过分了 约翰
This is outrageous, John!
好吧 你
Okay, you're...
你 约翰 我会找律师的
You, John, you're hearing from my lawyer about this.
要我说 找律师是个明智的决定 布莱德
I'd say a lawyer was a good idea, Brad.
今早 我已经向校董会提出
As of this morning, I've alerted the Board
你不再是本校的教授了
that you're no longer a professor on staff, here.
我还向加拿大医学委员会
I've also filed a complaint
提起了投诉
with the Medical Counsel of Canada.
约翰 不 不 好吧
John, no-no... okay.
等下
Hold on. Um,
看上去你最后的理智已经乱了阵脚
Looks like you've molested your last mind.
你要去哪
Hey! Where'd you go?
开车出去兜兜风
Went out for a drive.
我一直在想你的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
你说得对
And you're right.
听着 我现在不想要孩子
Look, I don't want a baby right now,
但我生查理的时候也不是百分百情愿的
but I wasn't 100% sold on having Charlie, either,
而现在他是我在地球上最爱的
and he's one of my top two favourite creatures
两个生物之一
on this earth.
我没有时间等所有感觉都对路了
I don't have time to wait 'til everything feels perfect.
或许不一定非要按照我的方式或你的方式来
So maybe it doesn't have to be my way, or your way.
让我们相互支持吧
Let's just support each other, you know?
从现在起 当我做...
From now on, when I make a--
在我做决定前 一定会告诉你的 好吗
Before I make a decision, I'll let you know, okay?
好吧
Okay.
那就走一步算一步吧
I guess we'll wait and see, won't we?
好吧
Yeah.
排卵测试仪
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表