剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Lionel, the only person I want to give prescriptions to, is you.
-这不是... -是的 别毁了
- Isn't this...? - Yes, do not ruin it.
天啊 天啊 莱昂内尔
Oh my God! Oh my God, Lionel!
莱昂内尔 我靠 我靠 天啊...
Lionel! Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Oh God...
老天爷 怎么回事
Oh my God, what is happening?
那是怎么回事
What is that?
天啊 安妮 那真是太爽了
Oh my God, Anne, that's amazing!
我不是个好母亲
I'm not a good mom.
别这么说 人人都有犯错的时候
That's not true. Everyone has their moments.
她的抚养权该归你
You should take her.
什么
What?
我觉得我不应该当妈妈
I don't think I was supposed to be a mom.
我从没想过当妈妈
It's not something I ever dreamed about, or anything.
这事就...
It just...
就这么发生了
just sort of happened.
她的抚养权该归你
You should take her.
我给你买♥♥个了小东西
So, I kinda got you somethin'.
天啊 是烘焙食品吗
Oh my God, are they baked goods?
等等 是巧克力条吗
Wait, chocolate eclairs?
不是 是林兹派吗
No, linzers?
是林兹派吗
Are they linzers?
确实是烘焙的一种
Uh, it's a form of baking.
打开看看吧
Just open it.
闻着不像是林兹派
Doesn't smell like a linzer.
验孕棒
Pregnancy test?
是排卵测试棒
They're ovulation tests.
你尿在上面 如果出现一个笑脸
You pee on a stick, and if you get a smiley face,
那就说明你在排卵期 可以怀上
then we know you're fertile, ripe, and ready to go.
我为什么需要知道这个
Why would I wanna know that?
我只需要知道我的经期就行了
I only know when I'm menstruating,
那个必然会知道
because I have to.
其他时候的排卵我不知道也行
The rest of the cycle can happen without my knowledge.
-好吧 当然... -还有
- Okay sure-- - But also,
不是说好不付诸行动吗
what happened to not taking any action?
只是几根棍子 我又不是领养了一孩子
They're just sticks. I didn't adopt a kid.
是谁
Who would that be?
大家都还好吗
Everybody decent?
-你好呀 弗兰姬 -你好
- Hi, Frank! - Hey!
天啊
Oh my God.
你好呀 弗兰姬...
Hi, Frankie.
我知道 抱歉我来早了
I know, I'm sorry I'm early.
老天 你们正吃晚餐呢
Oh, my goodness, and it's dinner.
请不要起身了 我只需要上楼去...
Please, do not get up, I am just gonna go up to the...
-爱你 -...去客房♥
- Love you. - ...the guest bedroom and,
就当我们不存在好了
it's like we're not even here, right?
但我们来啦 谢啦 伙计们
But we are here! Thanks, guys!
这事我们都不用商量一下的吗
We're not talking about these things?
我给你发邮件了
I sent you an email.
你只说了她在找地方住
You said she was looking for a place to stay,
你可没告诉我你让她来住我们的客房♥了
you didn't tell me that you offered her our guest room.
我以为我已经暗示了
Well, I thought it was sort of implied, you know.
抱歉 我应该说清楚的
I'm sorry, I should've been more specific.
不 没关系 我挺喜欢弗兰姬的
No, it's fine, I mean, I like Frankie.
-是啊 -我只是...
- Yeah. - I just--
抱歉 我不知道你们在吃饭
Oh, sorry. I didn't know you guys were eating.
你不是已经走了吗
I thought you'd left.
这是...怎么回事
What is... this?
凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
原谅我的粗鲁 但罗茜为什么会在我家
Sorry, not to be rude, but why is Rosie in my house?
内森 我...
Nathan, um, I uh...
我也许已经开始了...
I may have uh, started...
一个马上就要盈利的小生意
a small, and soon-to-be profitable business.
开旅馆吗
Is it a hostel?
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表