剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms"
弗兰姬 我知道你一直在睡病人
Frankie, I know you've been sleeping with patients.
如果你想要这份工作 你就得停止这样
If you take the job, you're gonna have to cut it out.
你偷偷做了输精管切除术
A secret vasectomy.
你知道这有多操蛋吗
You know how fucked up that is?
你到底还想不想待在这里
You even wanna be here?
你还想和我们在一起吗
Do you wanna be with us?
-我不知道 -行
- I don't know. - Okay,
我和佐伊 我们不再是你的试验品了
Zoe and I are not gonna be a part of your experiment no more.
等下 这可能是他的遗言了
Wait! Those will be his last words.
妈的 我刚踩到屎了
Shit, I just stepped in shit.
留言播放完毕
End of message.
好吧 姐♥妹♥们♥ 这事我只说一遍
Okay, guys, I'm gonna tell this story once,
以后别再提起 可以吗
and then we're gonna move on. Deal?
凯特 有我们呢 真的是辆公交吗
Kate, we are here for you. Is it true it was a bus?
瓦尔
Val!
他在公交上吗 听说是辆自行车啊
Was he on a bus? Heard it was a bike.
我听说是辆校车 他当时正在开车
I heard it was a school bus, and he was driving.
凯特 你♥爸♥是公交司机吗
Kate, was your father a bus driver?
一个忠厚老实的职业
A good, honest profession?
行了 行了
Okay, okay.
我爸当时正在试穿新的运动鞋
My Dad was breaking in some new sneakers.
误入了自行车道
And uh, stumbled into the bike lane.
被自行车给撞了
Where he was hit by a bike.
然后把他弹到了公交车上
Which launched him into a bus.
欣慰的是在撞到公交之前
The good news is that he died before the bus hit him
他已经窒息而死了
due to asphyxiation.
他被止咳糖给噎死了
He choked on a cough drop.
鉴于此 凯特
So, Kate,
我们想把这盆植物送给你以示哀悼
we'd like to present you with this grieving plant.
你们太...你们太贴心了 谢谢
This is...this is very nice. Thank you.
现在你来发表生命轮回的悼词吧
Now you can have a say in the cycle of life.
对着盆栽
Of that plant.
我们做得很好
We handled this very well.
现在是亲子时间吗
Is this toddler time?
我认识那个宝宝
I know that baby!
佐伊
Zoe!
真高兴你能来
So glad you made it.
女士们 伊恩想加入我们
Ladies, Ian asked if he could join,
我觉得听听为人父亲的难处
and I thought this would be a great opportunity
也不失为一个好主意
to hear about the struggles of being a father,
没记错的话是单身父亲
a single father if I'm not mistaken.
没错 我和珍妮分开了
Uh, yeah, so, Jenny and I separated.
对双方都好
It's better this way.
说真的 我就不喜欢两个人过
No joke, I love not having a partner.
你不用操心别人的破事
You don't have to deal with anyone else's shit.
我的地盘 我即是王也是后
In my house, I'm king and queen.
就像二合一洗发水
It's like uh, 2-in-1 shampoo.
所以什么也做不好吗
So not great at either?
告诉我该怎么做
Uh, so, how does this work?
我们工作时你这里有日托计划吗
Do you have like a drop-off program for when we go to work?
这栋楼有日托 但是不归我管
There is a daycare in the building, but I do not run it.
好吧 那就是在孩子玩耍时
Okay. So uh, so we're paying to
我们花钱在这里闲聊
sit here while our kids play.
就像我们在公园一样
As if we were at the park?
伊恩 在公园里玩可不能保证
Well, Ian, playing at the park won't guarantee
你孩子能就读市里最好的学校
your child a spot at the best school in the city.
那是当然
Of course.
好了 小伙子
There you go, buddy.
凯特·福斯特
Kate Foster.
凯特
Kate.
凯特·霍夫曼
发生那事后你怎么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me after it all went down?
我很抱歉
Oh uh, I'm sorry.
没事 只是有太多事要消化了
No, it's just, it's a lot to process.
我觉得我能尽绵薄之力
I just feel like I could help.
谢谢你 我心领了
Thank you. I get it.
安妮
Anne?
我现在不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help right now.
好吧 绝对是的 不好意思
Right, absolute. Sorry.
职场老妈
第二季 第三集
你去哪儿了
Hi, Where've you been?
抱歉 我刚接到办公室的电♥话♥
Sorry, I just got off the phone with the office.
看来我得回去工作了
Looks like I do have to go into work.
不 不 不 你♥爸♥会怎么说
Oh, no, no, no, no. What would your father say?
应该会放下咖啡蛋糕回去工作吧
Probably to stop eating coffee cake get back to work.
她处理悲伤的方式总是很怪
She's always dealt with grief oddly.
我母亲去世时 她翘了课
When my mother died, she skipped school
整天都在给我的化妆品按字母顺序排序
and spent the day alphabetizing my cosmetics.
像个神经病一样
Like a psychopath.
去吧 我希望你跟同事在一起能舒服些
Go! Go! I hope you find comfort with your coworkers.
别伤心 埃莉诺
It's okay, Eleanor.
每个人处理悲伤的方式不同
Well, we all mourn differently.
真的 这个剧本不错
Really, it's a great script.
蠢蠢的 很动人
It's silly, it's touching.
你知道谁会喜欢这个剧本吗
You know who would love this script?
-谁 -B计划
- Who? - Plan B.
是那个...
Isn't that--
没错 布拉德·皮特的制片公♥司♥
Yeah, Brad Pitt's production company.
这个正合他们的口味
This is right up his alley.
我不知道你是不是有意的
I don't know if you did this on purpose,
但感觉主角是为杰里米·皮文量身订制的
but it's like that lead character was written for Jeremy Piven.
《明星伙伴》里那个吗
The guy from Entourage?
对 他是我堂兄
Yeah, he's my cousin.
-太酷了 -那必须
- Cool. - Yeah, cool.
好好去把剧本改改
All right, so let's get this script into fighting shape.
然后我把它送去电影公♥司♥
I will hand it over to the studio
我们就可以步入正轨了
and we will be off to the races.
妈的 又给我贴了张罚单
Oh shit, shit, I'm getting another parking ticket.
我回去按照你的建议
Uh, so Shannon, I'm gonna make all of the changes
把剧本改了
that you suggested. I was just um...
我想问一下酬劳的事情要怎么算
I was wondering how does it work like, money wise,
毕竟我还在构建剧本
'cause I'm still working construction.
不好意思帅哥
Oh, oh I mean, so sorry handsome, yes,
我保证下次一定和你聊聊酬劳的事
next time we will talk about money, I promise.
-谢谢你 -这个本子太棒了
- Amazing, thank you. - Super excited about this project!
-我要杀了你 -你忘拿
- I will cut you... - You forgot your--
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch!
她赶时间
She's in a rush, you know.
下次我再找她好好聊聊
I'll get it to her next time.
你们觉得这个海报怎么样
What do you guys think about this, this poster?
大家还好吗
Hey guys, what's up?
看看这是谁来了
Look who it is!
-想死你了 -我也想你
- Oh, missed ya, bud. - I missed you, too.
看看你
Look at you.
凯特满血归来
Kate, back in full force!
见到你们真开心
Yeah. Good to see you, guys.
对不起露西 我不是故意要打断你的
I'm sorry, Lucy, I didn't mean to interrupt.
没关系 我们正为下午做准备呢
It's fine. We're just uh, preparing for this afternoon.
你去忙你的就好了
You don't have to stay.
我也是这个队伍里的一员
I thought I was in on this pitch?
我们只是不确定你是否准备好了
Uh well, we weren't sure because of...
毕竟你♥爸♥出了那样的事
what happened with your dad.
马上回来 凯特
Be right back. Kate!
很抱歉听到你父亲的消息
I just wanted to say how sorry I am about your dad.
-是啊 -公交车 老天
- Oh, yeah. - Bus. My god.
其实也不是...
Well it wasn't, actually--
你要承受的太多了
Uh, it's too much, too much.
我不想把事情搞得很奇怪
I don't want to be inappropriate.
-不会的 没关系 -听我说
- No, not at all, not at all. - Listen.
要是你需要另一种父亲什么的
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表