剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
他是很重要的角色
Uh...he's a, he's a pretty important character.
我可以问问您为什么不喜欢他吗
Do you mind if I ask uh, what the problem is?
我有乳糖不耐症
Yes, I am lactose intolerant.
这样
Oh, yeah.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我现在在喝卡布奇诺
I'm drinking cappuccino, right now,
就现在
as we are speaking.
是啊
You are.
不过说真的
No, but seriously,
我对主角有意见
I have a problem with the main character.
没有人想看一个在家带娃的男人
Nobody wants to see a man stay home with baby.
不性感 他能有超能力吗
It's not sexy. Can we give him super powers?
也许他可以跳得很快什么的
Maybe he can jump very fast, or something.
我喜欢 很棒
Oh, I like that. Yeah, it's great.
什么 我...
What? I-I--
也许他骨头很软 可以钻缝
Maybe he has soft bones, for crevices.
-我喜欢 -应该的
- Oh, I like that. - You should.
德米特里...
Dmitri...
抱歉 但你错了
I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
有观众群体
There is an audience out there,
想看到单身父亲的故事
looking for a story about a single father.
我知道 因为我就是个单身父亲
I know this, because I'm a single father.
我写这些是因为我想看到像我一样的人
I wrote this thing because I wanna see guys like me
被展现在荧幕上
represented on screen.
如果你接受不了的话
And if that doesn't work for you,
我也接受不了
doesn't work for me.
好了 也许我们可以...
Uh... okay, maybe we can--
我看出来你很大胆
I see you have some big balls.
也许我们可以...
Okay, maybe we can just take a little...
珍妮 紧急情况 2个未接电♥话♥
抱歉各位 我得走了
I'm sorry guys, I gotta go.
我孩子的母亲发信息 是紧急情况
This is my baby's mother. It's an emergency.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
坐下
Sit down!
珍妮 怎么回事
Jenny? What happened?
-佐伊还好吗 -伊恩 我...
- Is Zoe okay? - Ian, I'm--
我很抱歉 我就进去了一分钟
I am so sorry. I just, I ran in for a minute.
他们不会同意我带她进去的 所以...
They won't let me take her, so--
她把她的孩子留在车里
She had left her child in the car!
-女士... -她进去逛了
- Miss-- - While she was sniffing produce
不知道到底多久
for, I don't even know how long!
我觉得她已经够愧疚了
Hey, I think she feels bad enough, huh?
先生 你是父亲吗
Sir. You the father?
是的 你好 我叫伊恩
Yes, hi, my name is Ian.
我是佐伊的爸爸 我有她的...
I'm-I'm Zoe's daddy. I've got her uh,
我有她的出生证明
I've got her birth certificate right here,
我有我们今早早餐时拍的一千多张照片
I've got about 1,000 pictures of us at breakfast this morning.
她说法式吐司是她最喜欢的 但不是的
She says that French toast is her favourite, but it's not.
她喜欢的是枫糖
It's the maple syrup that she loves.
如果我放在菠菜上 她一样会吃的
If I put it on spinach, she'd eat it.
好的 我明白了
Yeah, okay, I got it.
你很幸运你女儿还好
You're lucky your daughter's all right.
我们见过这种情况完全不同的结果
We've seen this case turn out differently.
-亲爱的 -完全不同
- Hey, baby. - Very differently.
我...你...
Do...I...are you...
做了我的发型吗
is that my haircut?
我感觉很适合我 不是吗
I think it suits me! Don't you think?
我看起来像你的双胞胎
It's like I'm your twin.
即使我的屁♥股♥是你的两倍大
Even though my hips are twice the width of yours.
我是说 某种奇怪的程度上
Uh...I mean, in a weird way,
是很奇怪
and it is...it is weird,
这是奉承吗
it's kinda flattering?
真不好意思 如果你不介意
I'm embarrassed, but if you don't mind,
我确实有几个后续问题
I do have a couple follow-up questions?
所以采访还没结束呢
Oh, so the interview's not over?
你和布莱德的婚姻持续了多久
So how long were you married to Brad?
你怎么会知道的
How do you even know that?
脸书
Facebook.
我101%确定脸书上没写
I am 101% sure that's not on Facebook.
你想干什么
What are you up to?
我没有想干什么 安妮
I'm not up to anything, Anne.
即便你是沉迷脸书的青少年
You know far too much about me,
你对我还是过于了解了
even in the age of Facebook.
你知道我女儿的名字
You know my daughter's name,
你顶着"单身白人女性"的发型出现
you showed up with this "Single White Female" haircut,
你还知道我和布莱德结过婚
and you know that I was married to Brad.
我只是觉得聊一聊他鸡♥巴♥上的痣很有趣
I just thought it would be fun to talk about the mole on his cock.
如果你不介意 我还有几个后续问题
If you don't mind, I do have a couple follow-up questions.
听好了
Listen to me.
你离我远点 离我的家人远点
You stay away from me, and stay away from my family,
不然我会把你绑起来
or I will tie you up,
然后拔掉你鼻子里的每一根毛
and pluck every hair from your nose...
直到你因为流眼泪流到脱水而死
until you die of dehydration from the tears running down your cheeks.
说得够具体的
That was very specific.
顺说 你真的应该考虑去看医生
By the way, you should really consider seeing a doctor.
在我认识你的这短短一段时间里
In the short time that I've known you.
我已经给你做出了诊断
I already diagnosed you
你有边缘型人格障碍
with borderline personality disorder.
还有非常严重的口臭
And a severe case of halitosis.
一模一样的发型
Same fucking hair.
像是在照镜子一样
Like I was looking in a goddamn mirror.
我要揍她一顿
I was gonna kick her ass.
老天 于我而言 看你打架
God, watching you fight is up there
就和在床上吃晚餐一样 顶级享受
with eating dinner in bed for me. The tops!
说真的 非常高兴我俩和好了
For real, I am so glad that we're friends again,
因为简直太多糟心事了
because it is slim pickens out there.
可不是嘛
Yeah.
用海绵
Use the sponge.
靠 有人来了 假如是她怎么办
Shit! Someone's here. What if it's her?
天啊 假如是布莱德来帮你
Oh my God, what if it's Brad to help you
治疗你那温吞的高♥潮♥怎么办
with your weak-ass orgasm?
好了 我晚点再打给你
Okay, I'll call you later
好让你知道我没被谋杀
to let you know I haven't been murdered.
-对了 再次恭喜 -谢了
- Hey... congrats again. - Thank you.
谁啊
Hello?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
安妮 我只是想着
Well, Anne, I just thought
我可以顺路拜访一下你的新办公室
I'd swing by and check out your new office,
因为我是个爱老婆的好男人
because I am a sweet man, who loves his wife.
所以说你刚刚在附近
So you were in the neighbourhood,
然后想找洗手间吗
and you had to go to the bathroom?
我为什么在这里不重要
Doesn't matter why I'm here,
重要的是我到这里之后发现了什么
what matters is what I found out when I came here.
好吧 你发现了什...
Okay, what did you find--
靠
Shit.
你为什么没告诉我 一直以来
Why didn't you tell me that you were working
你都在你前夫隔壁工作
next to your ex-husband, this entire time?
我绿了 被戴绿帽子了 绿了
I'm a cuck. I'm a cuckold. Cuck.
别绿来绿去的了
Stop cucking!
你是觉得布莱德和我会...
Do you think that Brad and I were...
怎样 在我办公室里亲热吗
what, making out in my office?
不不 我不是这么想的
No, no, that's not what I think.
-很好 因为我们没有 -很好
- Good! Because, we're not! - Good!
我没告诉你 是因为我知道你会生气的
I didn't tell you, because I knew you would be upset.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm really sorry. Okay?
好的 好吧
Okay. Okay.
只是 一想到你俩坐在
It's just, but the idea of you two just sitting
对方的椅子上
on each other's doctor's couches,
相互给对方做心理咨♥询♥
and giving each other prescriptions,
就能把我逼疯了
was driving me crazy.
莱昂内尔 我只愿意给你做心理咨♥询♥
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表