剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms":
你再闹 我就再也不让你去学校了
If you keep this up, I may never let you go back to school again.
那我怎么学习
But how would I learn?
我不知道 听着挺危险的 不是吗
I don't know! Sounds pretty risky, doesn't it?
尿尿的时候有点疼
It hurts when I pee.
这是得性病了吧
Well, it sounds like you got an STD.
所以要么是你的新女友 要么是珍妮
So it's either your new girl, or it's Jenny.
什么
What?
现在你又有新的恋情了
You're in a new relationship?
我还在跟一个很年轻的女孩约会
I'm also dating somebody way younger.
自从发了#甲级美甲#后我们一直势头强劲
We've been killing it since Hashtag NailedIt,
全托你的福
and it's all thanks to you!
理查德觉得有人泄露了你的话题
Richard's convinced someone leaked your hashtag.
怎么回事啊 他们有怀疑谁吗
Yeah, what's the deal? Do they suspect anyone?
够了 你被炒了 快走
Out! You're fired! Go! Go!
我得告诉理查德
Just gotta tell Richard.
所以你今天会辞掉其中一份工作
So you come home tonight with one job.
也可能会失业
I might come home with none.
-理查德 -对了 对了
- Big R! - Oh, yes, yes,
对了 你现在回来工作了 我正要找你
yes, you're here now. I was lookin' for ya.
-坐吧 -好
- Oh, take a seat. - Yeah.
怎么了 你看着脸色不对
What's up? You look sad.
#完全搞钉#的这点破事
This whole SNAFU with the NailedIt hashtag
让我们在客户面前丢了面子
really embarrassed us in front of the client,
坏事传千里
and then the word spread fast.
格视名声一向很好
Gaze has a great reputation.
萨克森野外不跟我们合作了
We just lost the Saxon Field account.
他们编了个停止把工作外包的胡话给我
They gave me some nonsense about going in-house,
但我知道他们在打听
but I know they've been snoopin' around at that
其他的广♥告♥公♥司♥
same goddamn agency,
那些小屁孩开的 叫什么来着
the one run by children... what is it?
我记得叫基准线
I think it's Baseline.
一方面我觉得...
You know, part of me...
抱歉
Sorry.
我觉得我也许应该直接去找他们
Something tells me I should just go over there
然后投降 和他们联手算了
and surrender, you know? Join forces.
不管怎样 我来还有件事
Anyway, there's another reason I came in here,
给你带来个好消息
and that was to give you some good news.
什么好消息 你又在练跆搏了吗
Yeah? You, uh, pick up Tae-Bo again?
没有 我女儿不喜欢快步走
No, my daughter found double time frightening.
-这很正常 -是比这还要好的消息
- Well, it's common. - It's better than that.
我们想让你回来做全职
We want you back full-time here.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我毫不含糊地告诉他们
I told them in no uncertain terms
你是我们最好的员工
that you were the best thing to ever walk through these doors,
现在是时候让你做你该做的事 并把它做好了
and it was time to let you do what you do, and do it well.
你得麻疹了吗
Measles or not.
你知道我没得麻疹 对吧
You know I don't have measles, right?
我希望这能帮你走出低谷
So I hope this helps you outta your slump.
我知道你这几个月不好过
I know it's been a tough couple a months
做这些糟心的活以及你♥爸♥爸的事...
with these stupid hours, and your dad and...
有我呢 孩子
Got your back, kid.
职场老妈
第二季 第八集
-他是谁 -吉鲁
- Who's this? - Giroux.
你们俩刚才是独处一室吗
Were you two just... alone in there?
-没错 -还关了门
- Yeah. - With the door closed?
那又怎样
So?
爱丽丝 你知道你不能
Alice, you know you're not allowed
带小男孩到你屋里的
to be in your room with a boy.
妈妈说我可以有自己的隐私
Well, Mom says I'm entitled to my privacy.
走吧 吉鲁
Come on, Giroux.
接下来会怎样 怀上孩子吗
And then what happens? She gets pregnant?
莱昂内尔 你知道你反应过度时
Lionel, you know when you're dramatic like this,
特别像你妈
you remind me of your mother.
你怎么敢这么说
How dare you!
听着 我们让他们独处 接下来
Look, we leave 'em alone, and next thing we know,
他们会一起玩医生游戏
they're playing doctor together.
男女之间假扮医生和患者的游戏
拜托 就算要玩 爱丽丝也是扮演医生的
Please, if anything, Alice would be the doctor.
对啊 这正是我所担心的
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.
我在她那年纪时经常玩医生游戏
I used to play a lotta doctor when I was her age.
我基本上就是个"免预约诊所"
I was practically a walk-in clinic.
我好像听到宝宝在哭
I think I hear the baby crying.
监听器开着 她没事
The monitor sounds on. She's fine.
出去
Get out!
-你听到了吗 -你不能听她说的
- Did you hear that? - You can't listen to her,
她是被女巫抚养长大的
she was raised by witches.
-我们要相信爱丽丝 -好吧 有个条件
- We need to trust Alice. - Fine, on one condition.
我们在她房♥间放个摄像头
We put the Go Pro in her room.
什么 你要监视你自己的女儿
What? You wanna spy on our daughter.
这是对隐私权的侵犯
That's an invasion of privacy.
那好 就听你的
'Kay, I will follow your lead.
我只想确保不管他们在玩什么独角兽游戏
I just wanna make sure that whatever unicorn games they're playing,
不要出现加·加的角就好
Jar Jar's horn isn't involved.
星球大战角色
我不管了
Lionel out.
就让我来付你纹眉的钱吧
Will you please let me pay for microblading?
我心中有愧
I feel responsible.
是吗 我还挺喜欢这个没眉毛的造型的
Really? I'm kinda diggin' the no-brow look.
就像是一个新的开始
It's like a new beginning.
宝宝脸后来慢慢长成成人脸
You know, baby face, and grow into a man face later.
行了 别说眉毛了 我们是来听结果的
Okay, enough about the brows. We're here for results.
医生怎么说 你得了"病"吗
What'd the doctor say? Do you have crabs?
-是性病 -我赢了
- Chlamydia. - Yes! Yes!
跟你说过 我就知道
Told you! I knew it!
-你欠我五块钱 -无所谓
- You owe me 5 bucks. - Whatever.
抱歉 伙计 真的太糟了 但...
Sorry, man, that's really too bad, but...
谁没得过性病呢 对吧
who hasn't had Chlamydia, right?
我没得过
I haven't.
肯定是珍妮传染给我的
It had to have been Jenny that gave it to me.
肯定是珍妮 我怎么会这么盲目呢
Like, of course it was Jenny. How could I have been so blind?
我说一句 你并不能确定
For the record, you don't know
是不是珍妮把性病传染给你的
that Jenny gave you the STD.
我也说一句 你都不认识珍妮
For the record, you don't know Jenny.
如果我觉得是莱昂内尔把性病传染给我
If I thought Lionel gave me an STD,
我会把他的脚趾都剪下来
I would cut all the toes off his socks...
小鸡鸡也剪了
and the penis off his body.
我们得谈谈
I need to talk to you.
你怎么了
Are you okay?
你的眉毛呢
Oh... what happened to your eyebrows?
你是不是把性病传染给我了
Did you give me an STD?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
是啊 可不是嘛 那我怎么会染上性病呢
Oh, yeah, right, then how did I get chlamydia, huh?
肯定是从你这传染的
It had to have been from you.
-难道是你 -别闹了
- Huh? Or you! - Come on, man.
伊恩 我发誓不关我的事
Ian, I swear there is no way that I gave you that.
所以说...真不是你
So... you didn't give it to me?
不是
No!
不好意思 你们继续
Hm... Sorry 'bout that. Carry on!
再见 马文
See ya, Marvin.
-他的眉毛哪去了 -不知道
- Where did his eyebrows go? - I dunno.
你和吉鲁在一起的时候干什么了
What do you and Giroux do when you're together?
打打扑克 打扮打扮什么的
I dunno. Play Uno. Dress up.
打扮成独角兽吗
Like unicorns?
才不是呢 当我还是9岁吗
Ew, no. What am I, 9?
那你...
Okay, do...
那你们在一起的时候
Well, when you guys are...
你们...有没有...
are... when... do...
你们有没有互相抚摸对方
Do you guys touch each other?
-为什么要摸对方 -对不起 对不起
- Why would we do that? - I am so sorry. I'm sorry.
你到底为什么问我这些问题
Why would you even ask me that?
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表