剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
We all have things we like to do in bed before we sleep.
比如我就喜欢自♥慰♥
I, for instance like to masturbate.
这很放松
It's very relaxing.
有时候我想着我们在缅因
You know, sometimes I masturbate to the time
那条船上做♥爱♥的情景自♥慰♥
that you and I had sex on that boat in Maine.
你记得吗 安妮
Do you remember that, Annie?
我记得
I do.
海浪声太大 我都快听不见你高♥潮♥了
Could barely hear you climax over the sound of the ocean.
我想那就是总困扰我的事
I think that's what always bothered me
关于你高♥潮♥的方式
about the way that you orgasmed.
你高♥潮♥得太温吞了
It was just so tepid.
在你之后我又上了很多女人
And I've been with so many women since you
她们都有绝妙的高♥潮♥
that have the most incredible orgasms.
有一个女孩儿 你之后第一个
This one girl, right after you,
她高♥潮♥时真会流口水
ah, she would actually drool.
太美妙了
It's fantastic.
很遗憾你没法达到那样的高♥潮♥ 安妮
I'm sorry you're never gonna be able to achieve that, Anne.
从现在开始 你高♥潮♥的时候
From now on when you climax,
要想着其他女人感觉多强烈
I want you to think about how hard other women cum.
而你个人的经历是有多浅薄
And how shallow your own experience is.
好了 现在唤醒你
Okay, I'm gonna bring you back now,
倒计时
we're counting down from
五 四 三 二 一
5... 4... 3... 2... 1.
老天 这太舒服了
God, this is so comfortable.
高♥潮♥
Climax.
高♥潮♥ 自♥慰♥
Orgasm, masturbate.
我想那就是总困扰我的事
I think that's what always bothered me
关于你高♥潮♥的方式
about the way that you orgasmed.
你高♥潮♥得太温吞了
It was just so tepid.
温吞
Tepid.
我给你看看什么叫温吞
I'll show you tepid.
在你之后我又上了很多女人
I've been with so many women since you
她们都有绝妙的高♥潮♥
that have the most incredible orgasms.
有一个女孩儿 你之后第一个
This one girl, right after you,
她高♥潮♥时真会流口水
ah, she would actually drool.
很遗憾你没法达到那样的高♥潮♥ 安妮
I'm sorry you're never gonna be able to achieve that, Anne.
温吞
Tepid.
从现在开始 你高♥潮♥的时候
From now on, when you climax,
要想着其他女人感觉多强烈
I want you to think about how hard other women cum.
而你个人的经历是有多浅薄
And how shallow your own experience is.
靠
Ah, fuck.
快啊 凯特 接电♥话♥
Come on, Kate, pick up.
接电♥话♥
Pick up!
我是凯特 请留言
Hey, hey, this is Kate, leave a message.
姐们 是我 你电♥话♥是丢了还是怎样
Dude, it's me. Did you lose your phone, or something?
我需要你
I need you.
我想你了
I miss you.
你的意面怎样
How's your pasta?
挺好的
It's still good.
拜托
Come on.
需要我帮忙吗
Need help with that?
-怎么... -没事 继续尿
- Whoa, hey, what's... - It's okay. Just pee.
没事的
It's okay.
-你在听我说话吗 -在
- Are you listening? - Yeah.
我同意你做
You have consent to do
任何你想做的事
whatever the fuck you want.
好的
Okay.
等等等等 慢点 好吗
Wait, wait, wait, go slow, okay?
好的 没问题 好的
Yeah, no, of course. Yeah.
老天 搞什么鬼
Jesus, what fresh hell is this?
爱丽丝想和你谈一件事
Alice had something that she wanted to talk to you about.
说吧
Okay?
这是谁
Who's this?
是啊 你总是告诉我
Yeah, you know how you're always telling me
要我用完东西之后放回原处
to put things away after I'm finished using them?
该死
Shit.
-这是谁... -宝贝...
- Who is this? - Honey...
在我遇见你♥爸♥爸之前
Before I was with your Dad,
我和另一个男人在一起过 而且...
I was with another man, and uh...
我们结婚了
well, we got married.
结了多久
For how long?
只有一年 因为...他不是我的真命天子
Just a year, because... he wasn't the right person.
她为什么这么安静 她为什么不说话了
Why is she so quiet? Why, why is she being so quiet?
闭嘴
Stop.
他才是我的生父吗
Is he my real Daddy?
老天 宝贝 不是的
Oh my god, honey, no!
不不不不不 莱昂内尔才是你生父
No, no, no, no, no. No! Lionel's your Dad.
不不不 亲爱的 亲爱的 亲爱的
No, no, no, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie,
我百分百是你生父
I am 100% your Dad, okay?
你从来没和我说个...这个男人
Well, how am I supposed to believe that
你要我怎么相信你
and you never told me about... this guy?
-宝贝 你回来了 -是啊
- Hey, baby, you're home! - Ah! Yeah.
你今晚能哄他睡觉吗
Hey, can I give him to you to put down tonight?
当然
Oh, of course!
来 给 伙计
Here you go. Here you go, buddy.
-你好呀 宝贝 -好了 我得走了
- Hi, my love. - Okay, I gotta go.
-给 -去哪
- There you are. - Where?
兄弟聚会 我没和你说吗
Guys' night. I thought I mentioned it earlier?
不不 说过 抱歉 我只是...累了
Yeah, no, no, for sure. Sorry, I'm just... tired.
宝贝 没事的
Hey baby, it's okay.
好的 好吧
Okay, all right.
-不用等我回来了 -好的
- Don't wait up for me, okay? - Oh... okay.
小宝贝 我们把你放到床上去吧 怎样
Hey, little baby, how 'bout we get you to bed, okay?
凯特 我是理查德 听着 看邮件
Kate, it's Richard. Listen, check your email,
我们开展了你说的那个打标签的东西
we just launched that, what is it, hashtag thing...whatever.
理查德
你是个天才
反正就是今天依旧干得漂亮
Anyway, great job again today.
我们引领了潮流
你真的是甲级的
You've uh, you really NailedIt.
明天见啦
Anyway, see ya tomorrow.
下一条语♥音♥信息
Next message.
凯特 我是普尔迪普
Hey, Kate, Purdeep.
家用硬件轰炸了我们
The Hardware for Homes was bombing,
所以我们提出了你说的#完全搞钉#活动
so we dropped your NailedIt campaign.
他们完全被折服了
They fucking lost their shit!
普尔迪普
你是个巨星
活动上线了
我们刚刚上线了这个标签活动 非常疯狂
We just went live with the hashtag, and it's insane!
已经有500张照片了 干得漂亮
There is like 500 posts already. Great job!
你每天都应该微量嗑药一下
You should micro dose every day.
#甲级美甲#
#完全搞钉#
你是个天才
你是个巨星
不好了
Oh no.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表