剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
史蒂夫他...
uh, Steve is um...
快死了
dying.
癌症
Cancer.
乳腺癌
Of the breast.
这个病在男性中不是很常见
It's not so common with men, it's um,
女性患病率比较高
it's pretty common with the woman.
对 对 对
Huh. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
很抱歉他今天没出席会议
Anyway, I'm sorry he can't be here at this, this meeting,
不过你也想得到 他现在需要时间
but as you can imagine, he's taking some time to um,
处理自己的私事
uh, get his affairs in order.
向别人道别
To say his goodbyes.
要命了
Here we go.
我的天呐
Jesus H. Christ.
真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
公事以后再说吧...
Please, take all the time...
不 不 没事
No! No, it's okay.
他这么年轻 他还有孩子
He's so young. He's a father.
大家对二楼三楼
So we are loving the second and third floor
-都很满意 对吗 -是的
- for you guys, right? - Right.
一楼家具齐全 还有地下室
Now, this furnished main floor, and basement,
可以用于出租 对吗
could be a rental unit, right?
还能赚点外快
Make some income on the side?
-可以 -还不赖
- I guess. - It's not bad.
不赖
Not bad?
好吧 文森 你听起来还是不太满意
All right, Vince, you don't sound pleased,
我已经带你看了一整天非常棒的房♥源了
even though I've been showing you dynamite all day long.
他没有那么好打动 是吗 马基·马克
He is not the easiest guy to impress, is he, Marky Mark?
这里确实相当不错 只是...
It's a great apartment for sure, it's just...
只是
Just...?
我们之前和租户有过一段
We've had some really bad experiences
非常糟糕的经历
with renters in the past.
之前有个租户洗劫了我们 连马桶都搬走了
We had one guy clean us out. Even took the toilet.
找租户就是场赌博
Yes, yes, renters can be a gamble.
不过总有机会
But, every once in a while,
找到那个完全合适的人
you find like, that perfect person.
有道理
I guess you're right.
看看这块宝地
I mean, look at this gem!
我的妈呀
Holy smokes!
连炖东西的地方都有
You even have a stew corner.
炖炖汤
For stew makin'.
更别提浴室的浴缸
Don't get me started on the soaker tub in the bathroom.
还有后院可爱的小树屋
And that cute little treehouse in the backyard.
这件房♥子真的挺适合
You know, this apartment would be really great
青年才俊
for young professionals.
或者一位年轻有为的小哥
Or, a young-ish professional,
和一个前途无限的混血小孩
and a mixed-race up-and-coming child?
-简直完美 -也是
- It's kind of perfect. - Sure.
还能挣点外快
Extra income would be a perk.
我一直想要个小孩...做邻居
Well, I've always wanted a child... as a neighbour.
我们能休息一会儿吗
Could we just stop for a second?
好啊 对了 郑重声明
Yeah, okay. You know, for the record,
我确实很支持你去恶整这个混♥蛋♥
I do support you busting this creep.
但这没有改变一个事实
But it doesn't change the fact
那就是你又瞒了我一次
that you hid something from me... again!
听着 我对布莱德这件事感到很抱歉
Look, I feel awful about the Brad thing,
你是知道的
you know that.
但是...作为你的伴侣 我职责的一部分
But... part of my job, as your partner,
就是不告诉你那些我知道会让你
is to not tell you about the things that I know
-难过的事 -安妮 拜托
- are just gonna upset you. - Anne, please.
去人流诊所的事你也没告诉我
You didn't tell me about going to an abortion clinic.
-记得吗 -莱昂内尔
- 'Member that? - Lionel!
离车还有多远
How far is it to the car?
非常远
Too far!
你想知道一件...
You wanna...you wanna know something
我没告诉过你的事吗 这样我俩就打平了
that I've been keeping from you, just so it's even?
我知道这挺奇怪的 就爱丽丝发现
I know it's weird that Alice found out
我俩没结婚
about us not being married,
并且因为某种原因对此念念不忘
and she's really hung up on it, for some reason,
我不知道是因为什么
which I can't figure out,
但你有没有想过要问问我
but did you ever think to ask
我对此是什么感觉
how I feel about it?
我一直没有机会盛装打扮
Like, I never got to dress up,
或是举办一场大派对 像你当初那样
or have a big party, like you did.
不是说你的婚礼很有趣
Not that your wedding was fun.
从我亲身经历来说并不 但我的意思是
I know from experience that it wasn't, but I mean,
其他人都举办了很有趣的婚礼
other people have fun weddings.
我猜我就是感觉自己...
I guess I just kinda feel like maybe
自己像是错过了什么
I'm missing out on something.
我们能停一会儿吗
Can we just stop for a second?
等着
Just wait there.
你能把那顶蠢帽子取下来
Can you take off that stupid hat
然后把手给我吗
and give me your hand?
与此同时
And while you're at it,
你能把那个假戒指摘下来吗
can you get rid of that phoney ring?
莱昂内尔 我希望你能拥有一切
Lionel, I want you to have everything
你梦想拥有的东西...只要是合理的
that you dream about... within reason.
你愿意娶我吗
Will you marry me?
-我尊敬地拒绝 -什么
- I respectfully decline. - What?!
安妮 这是我所梦想的一切
Anne, this is all I've ever wanted, ever,
但你嫁给我 我希望原因是
but when you marry me, I want it to be
因为我是最帅的男生
because I'm the most beautiful boy in the room,
而不是因为你在你前夫的事情上撒谎了
not because you're compensating for some lie you told
然后你想补偿我
about your ex-husband.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
快点 蠢帽子
Hurry up, neck flap!
凯特
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
是我 我腋下长了东西
Hey, it's me. There's something in my armpit.
我很确定医生觉得是癌症
I'm pretty sure the doctor's implying cancer,
或者是艾滋或者是...
and AIDS or ...
求你打给我
Call me, please. Terminal.
跑
Run!
我就直说了
I'm just gonna say it.
我知道有点突然 但还是得说
I know it was last minute, but still.
我觉得大家都可以打扮得更漂亮些
I think everyone coulda stepped it up in attire.
-嗯 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
朗达 你弄得一团糟
Oh, Rhoda, you're a mess.
用...用勺子 拜托了
Use your-use your spoon, please.
枸杞能治疗癌症吗
没错 朗达 用勺子
That's right, Rhoda, use your spoon,
喝点茶
for some tea, eh?
搅拌你的茶...
Mix the tea with the...
不 宝宝 搅茶
no, baby, mix the tea.
闭嘴 罗茜
Shut the hell up, Rosie.
我马上就要知道自己是不是得癌了
I'm about to find out if I have cancer.
什么 天啊 凯特
What? Oh my God, Kate!
我是凯特
This is Kate.
近停经期
Peri-menopause?
不可思议
Unbelievable!
姐们 重点是你没有得癌
Dude, the takeaway here is that you don't have cancer.
对 但另一个重点是我已经垂暮了
Yeah, the other takeaway is that I'm in my sunset years,
忽然之间
all of a sudden.
老天
Ugh, God.
我还不如得癌呢
Like, I may as well have cancer.
-别这么说 -无所谓
- Stop saying that! - Whatever.
我基本算是个老女人了
I'm basically a Golden Girl.
最糟糕的是内森会知道这件事
Ugh, and the worst part is that Nathan's gonna find out,
然后他会想再往我肚子里塞一个宝宝
and he's just gonna wanna fill my body with a baby.
是啊 你八成没说错
Yeah, you're probably not wrong, there.
也许我也是想生个二胎的
Maybe I want a second kid too, you know?
只不过不是现在
Just not right now.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表