剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
You're gonna cut your mouth again.
这样可以少洗碗
This means less dishes!
第一天工作怎么样
How was your first day at work?
收到我送的仙人掌了吗
Did you get my cactus?
收到了 谢谢
I did, thank you.
真的很贴心 一株漂亮的植物
Really thoughtful. A handsome plant.
今天很棒 办公室很漂亮
Uh, and it was great. The-the space is really amazing.
你怎么吃得下常温的罐头
How can you eat that room temperature?
这是现在我的牙齿唯一能承受的东西了
Oh, it's the only thing my teeth can handle right now.
太敏感了 我觉得我在绕着牙根管转
So sensitive, I think I'm circling root-canal territory.
我还是难以相信你住在这里
I still can't believe this is where you live.
这地方棒呆了
This place is ridiculous,
简直就是《美国精神病人》里的场景
It's like straight out of "American Psycho!"
谢谢
Thank you.
我是干房♥地♥产♥的 所以我略懂一二
I'm in real estate, so I kinda know a thing or two.
我猜这地方得值380万
I'm guessing this place is worth, what, like 3.8?
或许400万
Maybe Four?
淑女从不讨论价格 弗兰姬
A lady never discusses price points, Frankie.
说实话 我现在有点两难
Actually, I'm kind of in between places right now,
和我哥哥住在一起
staying with my brother,
但他在戒酒 这挺好
but he's on the wagon, which is-which is good.
他还有个女儿
He's got a daughter though,
葛丽塔 我的天 她是最棒的
Greta, oh my god, she's the best!
我整个下午都渴望着做一件事
I've been dying to do something all afternoon.
好吧
Okay.
多么浓密的头发
Oh, what a mane.
你介意我帮你洗头吗
Would you mind if I washed it?
可以啊
Oh! Sure, yeah, yeah, yeah.
-好的 -好
- All right. - Okay.
你是怎么
How did you even...
-我爱死这发型了 -我知道你会喜欢
- I love it! - I thought you would.
你饮食里应该加椰子油
You should consider adding coconut oil to your diet.
好啊
Cool, yeah, yeah. Yeah.
真有意思
Hey, this was really fun.
我去弄点喝的
I'll go make us a drink.
好
Okay.
接下来讨论猫砂
Okay, moving on to kitty litter.
客户想知道为什么没人买♥♥
So, the client is wondering why no one is buying,
他们找不到原因
and they cannot figure out why.
我觉得定价太低了
I think the price is too low.
太低
Too low?
这个品牌的目标顾客群
the demographic this brand is targeting
可不会以买♥♥打折商品为傲
doesn't pride themselves on discount shopping.
他们想给自己的猫最好的 对吗
They want the best for their cat, right?
提升价位
By upping the price point,
就能刺♥激♥购买♥♥欲望
I think you're upping the incentive.
对 我就从来没买♥♥过40块以下的袜子
Yeah, I never pay less than 40 bones for socks.
没错
Yeah, it's true!
我给赛勒买♥♥超荒唐的三层婴儿车
I bought Sailor the most ridiculous three-tier stroller.
我想给她最好的
I want the best for her.
考虑顾客的虚荣心
By considering the ego of the client,
和他们最看重的因素
and what's most important to them,
就可以获得双赢
you're actually benefitting both parties.
你的直觉很准 凯特
I think it's very intuitive, Kate.
干得好 凯特
Yeah, way to go, Kate!
曼姆斯 你能写一下广♥告♥软文吗
Mams, can you get started on that write-up, please?
大伙儿收工了
That's a wrap, guys.
我有几个宣传需要些新观点
Hey uh, I've got a few pitches I need some fresh eyes on.
-等下来我办公室行吗 -没问题
- Come by my office later? - You got it!
好极了
Awesome.
我是凯特 请留言
Hey, hey, it's Kate, leave a message.
姐们 你在哪呢
Hey, dude, where are you?
我刚刚翻了翻旧照片
I was going through some of our old pictures.
真不敢相信我们以前那么傻
I can't believe how dumb we were.
你记得那时...那时我们...
Do you remember when... when we
我得挂了 给我回电♥话♥
You know what, I gotta go. Call me back.
我要用牙线清洁一下牙齿吗
Hey, should I go floss?
你自己决定啊
I can't make that decision for ya.
你能给我拿一下牙线吗
Hmm. Could you bring the floss to me?
恶心
Gross.
什么 你穿的这什么啊
What? What the hell is this?
我换了条内♥裤♥
Oh, yeah, I made the switch.
-这条承托力强一点 -承托力强
- They give me more support. - More support?!
天呐 我们七老八十了吗
Christ, what are we, 80?
你不能不和我说一声就换了
You can't just make a change without checking in with each other!
凯特 我换的是内♥裤♥又不是贷款计划
Kate, I changed underpants, not a mortgage plan.
别说内♥裤♥了 天呐
Don't say underpants! Ugh! Christ!
看看你这样啊
Look at these things!
又不是重大贷款计划 我只是又老又萎
It's not a big mortgage plan. I'm just old and decrepit.
我觉得我要拉在这条承托强的内♥裤♥里了
I think I'll shit myself in these highly-supportive underpants!
怎么样 内森
How's this, Nathan?
看到我穿的什么了吗 还满意吗
You see what I'm dealin' with? You like this?
-你就想这样 -天呐 别这样凯特
- Is this what you want? Huh? - Oh god, come on, Kate.
你现在要做♥爱♥吗 内森
Are you ready to fuck now, Nathan?
你要上吗
You ready to fuck it out?
我要穿着这内♥裤♥操♥死♥你
I'm gonna fuck you to death in these underpants,
再把你跟它埋在一起
and then I'm gonna bury you in them.
凯特
Kate!
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表