剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
If you ever wanted a different kind of father,
我很乐意做那个人
I could be that for you. I would.
你不需要喊我爸 喊我理查德就行
You don't have to call me Dad, you can call me Richard, still,
喊妈妈也无所谓
or Mom, or--
谢谢你 理查德 这事回头再说
Thank you, Richard, but maybe too soon.
好的 那你好好休息
Okay. You take some time for yourself. Okay?
亲爱的凯特
节哀顺变
露西
弗兰姬 我很开心你能在这里恢复
Frankie, as happy as I am with your progress here,
可你的钱已经花光了
you're out of money
我的工资也负担不起这里的花销
and I can't afford this on my salary.
我知道你需要帮助
I know you need the help.
我只是想和你聊聊我们分开后
It's just that I've been making changes since we separated
我生活中的一些变化
and I would love to talk to you.
-我找到工作了 -什么
- I got a job. - What?
就在这 他们给我提供了一份很好的工作
Here. They offered me a big job.
就是管理别人
To be like, in charge of the people.
-管理别人 -是的
- In charge of the people. - Yeah.
所以你不用担心我 或者同情我
So you don't need to worry about me or feel sorry for me,
我会越来越好的
because I'm gonna be, I'm gonna be makin' the green.
-法兰姬 -克里希 怎么了
- Frankie. - Oh, hey, Chrissy. What's up?
不好意思打扰你了
Sorry to interrupt.
你完事了能来一下我房♥间吗
Could you come to my room when you're done here?
-需要你的帮助 -没问题
- Could really use your help. - Course, babe.
我们正在造一艘瓶中船
We're building a boat in a bottle.
我手指细
Thin fingers.
不好意思 我忘记时间了
Oh, I didn't, sorry I lost track of time, I didn't--
你要喝一杯吗
You want a drink?
什么
What?
你盯了我一下午了
You've been staring at me all afternoon.
-我有吗 -你有
- I have? - Yeah.
-拉个凳子过来 -谢谢
- Pull up a stool. - Thank you.
你当了多久作家了
So how long you been a writer?
我看起来像个作家吗
Do I look like a writer?
好吧 虽然与我无关
Okay, this is none of my business,
但你最好小心那个妹子
but just be careful with that chick.
-她总来这里 -是吗
- She comes in here all the time. - Really?
她制♥作♥了几部很厉害的大♥片♥
She's made... some you know, pretty big films.
是吧 她也骗了好多个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, and she's also strung a lot of assholes along.
你说我是混♥蛋♥
You callin' me an asshole?
她跟你说杰里米·皮文也会参与进来吗
Did she tell you that Jeremy Piven might be in it?
是的 还有布拉德·皮特的
Yeah. And that Brad Pitt's--
-公♥司♥也乐意 -也乐意...真是
- Company would just love... - Love...this. That's...
-好吧 行吧 我懂了 -好的
- Right, okay. I get it. - Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你也是作家吗
Are you a writer, too?
你也是作家吗
Are you a writer, too?
-差不多吧 但我是用嘴 -好吧
- Sort of. With my mouth. - Okay.
我是玩即兴表演的
I'm an improviser.
即兴表演
Improv.
真酷 我一直想上上即兴表演课
That's so cool. I've always wanted to try an improv class
但我又很害怕
but I'm... scared shitless.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我是老师 你可以来上一堂课
Well, I'm a teacher. You should drop by a class.
-你是即兴表演老师 -是的
- You're an improv teacher? - I am.
-那你怎么在这里工作 -为了付房♥租
- Why you workin' here? - Well, to pay my rent.
好吧 原来如此
Okay, that's fair. All right.
你想去吃点什么吗
Do you wanna maybe grab a bite?
或者真正地去喝一杯
Have a drink that's not in an espresso cup?
我...
I...
-没事 算了吧 -不不不
- Hey no, don't worry about it. - No, no, no, no, no.
我很乐意 真的非常乐意
I... I'd love, I'd really love to that.
只是今晚不行
I just can't tonight.
-太遗憾了 -伊恩
- Well, that's too bad. - Ian.
索尼娅
Sonia.
认识你很高兴 索尼娅
Nice to meet you, Sonia.
基准线
凯特·霍夫曼
Kate Hoffman.
格帝 很高兴见到你
Gurdeep. Nice to meet you.
-我也是 -请坐
- You too. It's... - Please.
我试着搜过你
So, I tried to google you,
但只搜到了一个老旧的空间页面
but nothing came up except for an old Myspace page.
这是怎么回事
What's up with that?
是的 几个月以前
Uh, yeah, well uh, a couple months ago,
我的身份信息被盗窃了
I was actually the victim of an identity cr-, theft.
身份盗用 所以我注销了我的信♥用♥卡♥
Identity theft. And so I had to switch my credit cards,
推特 以及所有的一切
my Twitter, the whole thing.
真是一场噩梦
It was a nightmare.
所以网上什么信息也没有
So zero online presence.
我喜欢
I love that.
这就像你根本不存在一样
It's kinda like you don't even exist.
是这样 我有很长时间的工作经验
Uh look, I've got a lifetime of experience,
还有很多会对基准线有用的客户资源
with a range of clients that could be a real asset to Baseline.
当然 但你越是有经验
Sure, but more experience you have,
你需要调整的坏习惯就越多
more bad habits I have to undo.
是的 但我学东西很快
Yes, but I am very fast on my feet, quick learner,
而且我也乐于接受指导
and I'm open to new training.
这是你儿子吗
Is that your son?
什么 不不不
What? No! No way, no.
不 他是我侄子 我没有孩子
No, no, he's my nephew. I don't have any kids.
-好的 -你呢
- Right. - Do you?
没有 一个都没有
No. Not one. Not one son.
只有我和几个盆栽
Just me, and a couple plants.
还养了几条外国鱼
And uh, an exotic fish collection.
摩登单身女郎
Modern day bachelorette.
-对不起 你结婚了吗 -没有
- Oh I'm sorry, are you married? - No! No.
我不相信婚姻 也不是啦
I don't believe in marriage. Well I do.
我订婚了 因为这很性感
Um, well I'm engaged, because that's sexy.
可能等我们老一点再结吧
We're just like, when we're older.
好吧
Right.
-好吧 试试吧 -真的吗
- Okay, let's try this. - Really?
-是的 -太棒了
- Yup. - Fantastic.
但我得告诉你我每周只能工作二十个小时
I should warn you I'm only available 20 hours a week.
只要你把事情做完了
As long as you get your shit done,
-时间你自己管理 -酷
your hours are your own. - Cool.
我很感谢你努力做出的尝试
Oh, and I appreciate what you're doing,
但在这里你可以做你自己
but just be you here.
做我自己 我明白了
Just be me. Got it.
好 谢谢
Yes, thank you.
你还有一颗扣子没解开
You missed a button.
是吗
Did I?
-你想让我什么时候射 -都可以
- When do you want me to finish? - It doesn't matter!
是吗
Oh yeah?
太棒了
Nice one.
我二十年前怎么没去做输精管切除术
Why didn't I have a vasectomy 20 years ago?
呼叫卡尔森医生
Paging Dr. Carlson.
你准备好迎接下一个病人了吗
Are you ready for your next patient?
请到69号♥房♥报到
Please report to Room 69.
输精管切除术唯一的坏处就是
The only downside to having a vasectomy is that,
现在我高♥潮♥时总觉得有点空虚 你懂吗
now when I orgasm it feels kinda empty, you know?
就像你高♥潮♥的时候一样 毫无意义
It's like when you come, pointless.
我靠
The fuck?
我们什么时候能在你新办公室里做
Hey, when are we gonna have sex in your new office?
我拿到钥匙就行
As soon as I get the keys.
我就是想着我也得在那射射空枪
Just think, I get to spread my empty seed around there, too.
莱昂内尔
Lionel.
弗兰姬
Oh, Frankie.
你还好吗
Hey, you okay?
我今天真是百感交集
I'm just having a lot of feelings today.
你有过这种感觉吗
You ever get that way?
有啊 可能你只是需要一个拥抱
Yeah. Maybe you just need a hug.
好吧 那是个不错的开端
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表