剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Like, the singer? - From the movie,
《独领风♥骚♥》
"Clueless".
听我说 那天很高兴见到你
So, listen, it was so great to meet you, the other day,
我知道我们说好了要一起喝咖啡
and I know that we said we were gonna go for coffee,
但我想到
but I just thought,
要不预约一次治疗给你个惊喜
why don't I book a session and surprise you?
-好吧 但是... -这样的话
- Okay, but-- - That way,
我就能学习到你卓越的智慧
I can pick that enormous brain of yours,
也不会浪费你的时间
while knowing that I'm compensating you for your time.
不好意思 所以你是想付钱听我
I'm sorry, so you wanna pay to listen to me talk
谈论自己一个小时
about myself for an hour?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
好啊 我很乐意
Yeah, I mean, I can get behind that.
早上好
Good morning.
-喝咖啡吗 -好的
- Coffee? - Ooh, yes, please.
但这不是咖啡
But this is not coffee.
这比咖啡还要提神 宝贝
It is better than coffee, baby.
我去 这是你的补偿金
Holy shit, is this your severance?
零够多吗
Enough zeroes for ya?
-多到发指 -可不是
- Wow! This is insane! - I know.
天呐 感觉我们终于可以缓一缓了
Oh my God! I feel like we can finally chill out.
我知道
I know.
开始盘算下生二胎
And start talking about our second kid.
什么
What?
我说 考虑下再生个孩子
I said, you know, talk about havin' another kid.
我...内森 不行
I... Nathan, no way!
我一直都在等这个机会
I have been waiting for this opportunity.
我终于可以自己开公♥司♥了
I can finally start my own business.
自己开公♥司♥ 你怎么了 疯了吗
Your own business, what are you, crazy?
去年你挤破脑袋
I mean, last year you killed yourself
得到了去蒙特利尔的机会
to get all the way to Montreal,
只落得了垂头丧气回家的下场
only to have to come all the way back.
然后今年 你打两份工
And then this year, you had two jobs,
还遇到了疯狂的家庭变故
and some crazy personal stuff.
老天啊 你就不能放松下吗
I mean, Jesus, can't you just relax?
只有工作才能让我放松
I'm relaxed when I'm working.
那...挺好的
Oh that's... great.
那你和我们在一起时是什么状态
What kinda state are you in when you're with us?
抱歉 我知道这话有歧义 我只是...
I'm sorry. I know how that sounds, I just--
我得走了
Look, I have to go,
但这场谈话还没完
but this conversation is not over.
-当然 -答应我在我回家前你不会
- Of course not. - Just promise me you won't put anything
-付诸行动 好吗 -我保证
- into motion, until I get back. Okay? - I promise.
干杯
Cheers!
我要自己开公♥司♥了 我希望...
So I'm starting my own business, and I was hoping--
我已经完成了
I've already done it.
-完成什么了 -给你设计商标
- You-you've done what? - Designed your logo.
太好了
Oh! Oh, that's great!
给我看看 你设计了什么
I'd love to see it. Whadda ya got?
好 记住 这些只是模型
Okay, great. Just remember, these are only mock-ups.
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Totally. Yeah.
这是第一个
Here's the first one.
看好了 凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
Behold, Kate Foster Public Relations.
凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
她把球打出了公园
'Cause she knocks it outta the park.
我不知道这个商标要突出的重点是什么
I don't know what this is selling, exactly.
好吧
Okay, uh...
我也觉得这可能有点过了
yeah, I can see how that might be a bit much.
那我就把这个留作
Um...I'll just go ahead and keep this one
-我的私人履历 -什么
- for my personal records. - Sorry?
还有一个 比较朴素
There's this one, it's kinda plain.
我觉得 可能有人会喜欢这个
I guess...someone might respond to it.
凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
罗茜 我今天要你来的原因
Rosie, the real reason I asked you here today,
-就是给你一份工作 -在哪
- was to offer you a job. - Oh...wow. Where?
什么在哪 凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
What do you mean, where? Kate Foster Public Relations.
凯特 我很荣幸 但是...
Oh, Kate, I'm so flattered but...
只是我觉得我不能去一家创业公♥司♥
I just don't think I can commit to a start-up, you know.
-这能有多稳定 -什么
- How stable can that be? - What?
你现在靠什么挣钱
What are you doing for money right now?
电♥话♥性♥爱♥
Phone sex.
好 我会去你那上班的
Yeah, I'll come work for you.
今天我该给你多少钱...
So, how much do I owe you for to--
不用了 拜托 把钱收好
No, please, no. Put that away.
我预约了一次疗程 我应该付钱
I booked a session, and I intend to pay for it.
我讲了一小时我的无聊人生
I talked about my boring life for an hour.
该我付你钱
I should be paying you.
至少让我请你吃顿午餐
Well...at least let me take you for lunch.
这样吗
Yeah?
-12点可以吗 -太好了
- How does noon work? - Great!
我真的觉得你是我见过的最酷的女性
I seriously think you are the coolest woman I've ever met.
这句话还是对我女儿说吧
Tell that to my daughter.
我敢肯定爱丽丝觉得你很酷
I'm sure Alice thinks you're cool.
你知道我女儿的名字
You know my daughter's name?
脸书上看到的
Facebook.
我们脸书互粉了吗
Are we Facebook friends?
加你好友了 等你通过 上帝保佑
Request pending. Fingers crossed.
我们好像非常喜欢彼此
We're like, obsessed with each other.
欢迎来到凯特·福斯特公♥关♥公♥司♥
Welcome to Kate Foster Public Relations!
就在这吗
This is it?
你家地下室
Your basement.
是啊 罗茜 你以为会在哪
Well yeah, Rosie, what did you expect?
我又不是唐·德雷柏[《广♥告♥狂人》男主角]I'm not Don Draper.
你之前是怎么说的来着
What about all the stuff you said about
走出家门
gettin' outta the house?
我是把你请出了你家门啊
Well, I did get you outta your house.
我的办公桌在哪
Where's my desk?
我们就从这里开始 和我一起
Uh, we'll start ya off here, with me.
我有椅子吗
Do I even get a chair?
你有椅子吗 你当然有椅子了
Do you get a chair. Of course you get a chair.
这是什么
What is this, huh?
虽然看起来有点破破的 但是...
It's kind of a tricky dicky, but ya...
好了 看见没
here we go. See?
好了
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah.
她每天两三点那会儿午睡
Okay, look, she's on one nap a day between 2 and 3-ish.
不能再晚了
Don't let it go any later than that,
不然她晚上就不愿意睡了
because then she has trouble at bedtime.
-明白了 -好的
- Yeah, got it. - Okay.
你看起来很棒
You look nice.
谢谢 我和工作室的人有个会面
Thanks, I have a meeting with this studio guy
他对我的剧本有兴趣
he's interested in the script.
我只是不想让他认为我是个懒汉
I just didn't want him to think I'm a slob.
他不会这么想的
Huh, I don't think he'll think that.
谢谢 都准备好了吗
Thank you. Do you have everything?
放心
Yeah! I got it!
她在两餐之间要吃零食 还有...
Uh, she needs snacks between meals, and--
和我们一样
Just like us.
和我们一样
Just like us!
不是我对你没信心
Look, it's not that I don't have confidence in you,
我有
because I do,
我的眼里充满了信心
I've got confidence comin' out my eyeballs.
好的
Okay.
只是德米特里很麻烦
It's just that Dmitri is a lot.
他自命不凡 很奇怪 是个外国人
He's pretentious, he's weird, he's foreign,
他是个混♥蛋♥
he's an asshole.
猜得准的话 他是同性恋 但我不确定
If we're lucky, he's gay, but I'm not 100%.
好吧 但他喜欢我的剧本 对吧
Okay, but he likes my script, right?
他很喜欢你的剧本
He loves your script.
-准备好了吗 帅哥 -准备好了
- Are you ready, handsome? - I'm ready.
我不太喜欢那个冰激凌男
I have problem with the ice cream man.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表