剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
With a lozenge lodged in this throat.
他被发现时就是这个样子
That's how they found him.
节哀顺变 埃莉诺
I'm so sorry, Eleanor.
妈 会没事的
Oh Mom, it's gonna be okay.
会...会好起来的
It's gonna... it's gonna be okay.
他今天不是打电♥话♥给你了吗
Hey, didn't he call you today?
打了 但我没接
Uh, yeah, yeah he did, but I ignored him.
我没想到他会死
I didn't know he was gonna die.
他留口信了吗
Did he leave a message?
不知道 我...
I dunno. I--
他留了
Yeah, yeah he did.
-放一下 -放一下
- Play it. - Play it!
-好吧 -等下
- Yeah. - Wait!
这可能是他的遗言了
Those would be his last words.
好了 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
小凯 我是爸爸 你在吗
Katie, it's Dad. You there?
我还想着你会接的
I thought you'd picked up.
你妈和我在想我们
Uh yeah, your mother and I were wondering
下周末一起吃晚餐
about dinner next weekend.
不管怎样 给她打个电♥话♥
Anyway, give her a ring.
爱你 孩子 加油
Love you, kid. Keep at it.
-妈的 我刚踩到屎了 -留言播放完毕
- Shit, I just stepped in shit. - End of message.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表