剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Was Nana Claire a sperm whale?
安妮 听着 这儿有事发生
Anne! Look! Something is going on here,
我感到很受侵犯 我们要非常小心
and I feel very violated, and we need to be very careful!
我马上得出门了 所以你能不能
And I have to go out right now, so if you could just keep...
-就注意点 -抢劫犯
- just keep an eye out for... - Predators?
小偷 安妮 我们被偷了
Burglars, Anne! We've been burgled!
好 没问题
Sure, yes. Mhm.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh god!
真抱歉
I am so sorry!
你怎么那么快就进去了 小泰
How'd you get in here so fast, Tam?
简直像闪电一样
You're like lightning on land!
天呐
Oh my... oh...
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
被抓现行了
Oh, so busted.
你在找我吗
Were you looking for me?
是啊 看来刚刚找错了
Yeah, I guess that didn't work.
但愿泰米没事
Hope Tammy's okay.
对了 你叫什么
What is your name, anyway?
茱尼佩
Juniper.
弗兰姬
Frankie.
-我得走了 -你去哪
- I uh... I gotta run. - Where are you goin'?
就是去接我侄女
Uh, I'm just, grabbin' my niece,
带她和我女儿去吃冷冻酸奶
takin' her and my daughter for fro-yo.
-是吗 -对啊
- Oh yeah? - Mhm.
我能一起吗
Can I come?
行啊
Uh...sure...
这个吗
This one?
理查德 你找我吗
Richard, you wanted to speak to me?
去吧 谢谢
Go, thank you.
凯特 进来 坐
Kate, come in, have a seat.
怎么了 你没事吧
What's going on, are you okay?
罗茜 你把刚刚跟我说的话
Rosie, why don't you tell Kate here
-告诉凯特 -好
- exactly what you told me? - Okay.
我很抱歉 拜托别生气
I'm so sorry, please don't be mad.
是我做的 话题是我泄露的
It was me, I leaked the hashtag.
-等等 什么 不是你 -不是故意的
- Wait... what? No you didn't. - Not on purpose.
我提前下班 把客户会议记录发到我邮箱
I left early and emailed the notes from the client meeting
准备回家检查拼写
to my Gmail so I could spellcheck at home.
你不能上班的时候检查吗
You can't spellcheck at... at work?
-当然可以 -好吧
- Of course she can. - All right, fine,
说实话 记录我没有写完
if I'm being honest, I didn't finish the notes, okay?
但是《 神探默多克》马拉松五点开始
But the "Murdoch Mysteries" Marathon started at 5.
总之 罗茜肯定被黑客入侵了
Anyway, Rosie must've been hacked.
有人从她账户上窃取了话题
Somebody pulled the hashtag from her account.
董事会要求严惩
Board is demanding disciplinary actions,
罗茜 你被炒鱿鱼了
so Rosie, you're fired.
等等 理查德 你不能炒她 太荒谬了
Wait, Richard, you can't fire her, this is ridiculous!
她违反公♥司♥规定使用私人邮件
It's against company policy to use personal emails.
-我知道 我是个白♥痴♥ -我们不是丢了一个客户吗
- I know, I'm an idiot. - We lost a client, didn't we?
不是她的错
It's not her fault!
如果她是被黑了 真的该怪她吗
Well, if she were hacked, is it really her fault?
好吧 但我警告你 罗茜
Fine, but I'm warning you, Rosie,
-如果再有下次 -我还偷订书钉
- if this ever happens again, - I also stole staples.
见好就收吧
Maybe quit while you're ahead?
还有罗杰斯那封信
And that letter we got from Rogers
说我们非法下载HBO的种子
accusing us of illegally downloading HBO torrents...
-那是你吗 -我家没装有线
- That was you? - I don't have cable!
有线电视很贵的 理查德
Well, it is very expensive, Richard.
她的薪水付不起
All those packages, on her salary?
停职一周 没工资
That's a one-week suspension, no pay.
我还跟卡尔在你桌上做了
I also slept with Carl on your desk.
这下好了
Okay.
显然违反好几条规定了
Oh, this is clearly breaking several rules now!
说出来真痛快 妹子
Oh, it feels so good to let it out, girl!
够了 你被炒了 快走
Enough! You're fired! Go! Go!
宝拉 把卡尔叫来 就现在
Paula, get Carl in here, now!
天呐
Good god!
我可在那张桌子上吃午饭啊
I eat my lunch on that desk.
罗茜 我很抱歉
Hey... Rosie, I'm so sorry.
不怪你
It's not your fault.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我本来也就讨厌这工作
I always hated this job, anyway.
还有我知道你不了解 我其实是
And I know you don't know this about me, but I'm actually...
一个很棒的平面设计师
an amazing graphic designer.
平面设计师 好酷
Graphic designer, that is so cool.
我会帮你关注一下招聘信息 好吗
Hey look, I'm gonna look out for you, all right?
希望就在前方
And, and... better things are on the horizon.
好的
Yeah.
这些盒子里装了什么
What are in these boxes?
厨房♥里一些我没洗过的碗
Dishes from the kitchen, I never washed,
我不好意思留在这里
and I'm too ashamed to leave them behind.
不要再说了
Say no more.
这样够不够有气氛 混♥蛋♥
How's that for ambience, asshole?
喜欢吃吗 朗达
Mmm! Like that, Rhodes?
真好吃 老兄
Mmm! This is really great, man.
家庭时间 谢谢你的款待
Family time. Thanks for treatin' us!
不谢
Yeah!
弗兰姬阿姨 我跟你说过没有
Aunt Frankie, did I tell you?
爸爸给我买♥♥了一辆越野摩托
Daddy bought me a dirt bike!
越野摩托
A dirt bike?
是的 白紫相间 闪闪发亮
Yeah, it's pink, and white, and shiny...
金属外壳 超流行 铃♥声♥超响
and metal, and hot, and loud.
适合她这个年纪吗
Wow, is that age-appropriate?
她是谁来着
Who's she, again?
你在做日托吗 还是
You runnin' a daycare service, or?
真会说笑
Wow... that's nice.
我也要跟你说件事
I got some news, too!
今天我找到了一个住处
Found a place today.
临时的 但我可以不用打扰你了
It's temporary, but I'll be outta your hair.
很好 你带朗达走吗
That's great! You takin' Rhoda?
还没那么快
No... not quite there yet.
那里不是理想的安身之处
It's-it's not the best setup.
你什么时候加入老大姐俱乐部了
Hey, when'd you join the Big Sisters club?
嘴真毒
Really?
派迪普 我能看出一个人有没有才华
Purdeep, I know talent when I see it, okay,
罗茜真的很不错
and Rosie's got it in spades.
她是一个非常优秀的平面设计师
She is an excellent graphic designer.
电脑制图还是手绘
Vector or hand-drawn?
当然是手绘
Oh um... well the hand-drawn, of course.
我不招新人了 凯特
I don't think I can bring on anyone new, Kate.
你看见这里有没人坐的瑜伽球了吗
I mean, do you see any empty yoga balls around here?
不 我们总能腾出位置的
No, but we could always get chairs.
你看这周我们就新招了三个人
I mean, look, we brought in 3 new clients this week.
问题在这 你需要人手
That's major! You need people!
我知道 好吗
I know, right?
自从发了#甲级甲油#后我们一直势头强劲
And we've been killing it since hashtag NailedIt,
全托你的福
and it's all thanks to you!
我们不需要再招设计师了
We don't need more designers.
如果要招新人 也要招你这样的
If anything, we need more Kates!
谢谢 好吧 我明白了
Hm. Thank you, all right, I get it.
我能去喝杯咖啡吗
Can I at least, can I get a cup of coffee?
当然 给你27分钟
Sure. Come back in 27 minutes.
你好 我是凯特 请留言
Hey, hey, it's Kate! Leave a message.
凯特 我不知道你到底出了什么事
Hey, Kate, I don't know what happened to you,
我已经给你打了一天的电♥话♥了
but I've been calling you all day.
凯特 搞什么
Kate? What?
混♥蛋♥ 我看到你无视我的电♥话♥了
Hey asshole, I see you ignoring my call!
你骑自行车干什么
Why are you riding a bike?
没错
Yes.
-兰斯·阿姆斯特朗 -安妮 你在干什么
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表