剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
That means my business is actually in business.
很好 这意味着你的投资没有白费
Great! Means your investment wasn't in vein.
钱花对了地方
Money well spent.
是的
Yeah.
你还有什么想跟我说的吗
Isn't there anything you wanna tell me?
还有什么
What's happening?
-比如你没有得癌症 -上帝啊
- Like you don't have cancer? - Oh God!
内森 我本来想告诉你的 但是...
Nathan, I wanted to tell you, but...
但是什么 你什么都没跟我说过
But what? You don't tell me anything!
先是弗兰姬搬进来
First it was Frankie moving in.
接着用我们的安置金
Then it was you using the settlement money
创业 还把我们家当成办公室
to start a business, and running it out of our house!
更搞笑的是现在我还是从罗茜那里才知道
And now I have to hear from Rosie, of all people,
你可能患了癌症
that you might've had cancer!
但是 幸运的是你没得
But wait, good news, you don't.
你开了个派对庆祝 只叫上了你的朋友们
So you throw a party. With your friends.
就像我他妈根本不存在一样
Like I don't even fucking exist.
等等
Okay, well hold on.
这些都是你不在市内的时候发生的 好吗
This all happened while you were outta town, okay.
因为我总感觉很累 才去看医生的
I went to the doctor because I was feeling really tired,
而且他也没有很明确地确认
and he didn't like explicitly say
我有没有得癌症
that I have cancer.
所以我还在网上
Well, anyway, I used you know,
搜了相关病例
the internet for like, a second opinion.
你为什么不打电♥话♥给我
Why wouldn't you call me?
因为我很害怕 觉得非常内疚
I-I, you know, I got scared, and I started feeling guilty,
我总忍♥不住幻想
and then I like, was envisioning like,
我丢下你和查理走了
leaving you and Charlie alone.
我不知道 整件事让我晕头转向
I don't know! I just got like, lost in the whole thing.
接着我发现自己
And then I found out that I
得了...
actually have... a...
得了什么 凯特
You have what, Kate?
-凯特 -我可能到近绝经期了
- Kate! - I got peri-menopause.
绝经 怎么可能
Menopause. How's that even possible?
除非你连年龄也谎报了
Unless you're lying about your age, too?
近绝经期 不是真的绝经
Peri-menopause. It's not like menopause, menopause.
就像是年轻版的 性感的 性感版的更年期
It's like younger. It's like the sexy, it's sexy menopause.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talking about?
意思是虽然我还能怀孕
It means I still get pregnant,
但我得卵巢已经开始衰退了
but my door is closing.
你准备什么时候才告诉我
When were you gonna tell me about that?
要我说实话吗
To be honest?
请你说实话 这样比较爽快
Yes, please, that would be refreshing.
我也被吓到了 好吗
I-I've been scared to, okay?
因为我的事业也才刚刚起步
Because I finally get my business up and running,
而且我又知道你有多想再要一个孩子
and I know how much you want a second child.
你什么时候考虑过我的感受了
Since when do you care about what I want?
你还是只管做你想做的吧
You just go ahead and do
反正你每次都是这样
whatever it is you want, every time anyways.
最好什么都不要跟我说 那我就不会拦着你了
Just keep me in the dark, so I don't get in your way.
等等 内森
Okay, hold on. Nathan,
-别费心了 我走了 -等等
- Don't bother. I'm goin' out. - Wait.
内森...
Nathan...
太他妈的热了 更年期
So goddamn hot in here. Menopause.
你说你应付不来孩子是什么意思
What did you mean when you said you don't do kids?
意思是我怀不了小孩
Uh, it means that I can't have kids.
我和我前夫试了六年
My ex-husband and I tried to have kids for like, six years.
我流产的次数可以超乎你的...
And I've had more miscarriages than you can--
-我不知道 -你当然不知道
- I had no idea. - How could you?
我一般不会跟别人说
It's not something I usually open with.
无论如何 我今天已经开诚布公了
Anyways, I know that I'm getting ahead of myself here,
因为我必须得这样做
but I have to,
我不能再承受失去孩子的痛苦了
because I don't think that I can take another loss.
看看她 一直以来我都想要她那样的孩子
Look at her, she's everything that I've always wanted,
既然你现在全职带佐伊了
and now that you have Zoe full time,
我不想对她动了真情
I-I just don't want to get attached to her,
省得我们最后没有走到一起会尴尬
in case things don't work out between you and me.
怎么 不不不 不用让她避开我 住手
What? N-n-n-n-no, you don't need to hide her. Stop it.
这不是她的错
It's not her fault.
也不是你的错
It's not your fault... either.
听着 我觉得这样对我们最好
Listen, I think that it would be best for all of us,
包括佐伊
Zoe included,
就是我现在就离开
if I just walk away right now,
在事情变得...
before things get you know,
复杂前
complicated.
索尼娅 我
Sonya, I-
好宝贝 葛丽塔 加油
Atta girl, Greta! Go for it!
留点肚子吃甜点
And save some room for dessert.
-什么甜点 -不知道
- What is it? - Oh, I don't know,
就是巧克力蛋糕
just like some chocolate cake with like,
加上草莓和鲜奶油
strawberries and whipped cream!
你真贤惠 弗兰姬姑姑
You're a good woman, Aunt Frankie!
这地方真不错 弗兰姬
The place is pretty sweet, Frank.
是啊 谢谢 兄弟 我很高兴
Yeah, thanks, bro. I'm happy.
你可以在这好好云雨一番
Well, you could slice some real tail here.
好吧 你耳朵不好使了吧
Okay, did you forget to ear candle, man?
-什么 -我跟你说过了 我现在在空窗期
- What? - I told you, I'm on a romance hiatus.
我都有差不多六个月没亲嘴了
I'm not even kissing anyone for like, six months,
-也许有七年了 -哦对
- or seven years. - Yeah, right.
我去开门
Oh! I'll get it!
嘿 你点了披萨吗
Hey, psst. You order pizza?
你好
Hey! Hi!
请进
Come in!
弗兰姬 这是我们的新邻居 比安卡
Frankie, meet new neighbour, Bianca.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
她在花♥园♥浇花时我本想
I tried hitting on here when she was out
向她搭讪的 但是
watering her garden, but uh,
结果发现她是拉拉 和你一样
turns out she's gay, like you, so...
-小霍 这真是 -爸爸
- Wow, Howie, that's-- - Daddy!
怎么了
What?!
-或许我该走了 -不 不不不 别介意
- Maybe I should go. - No. Oh, no, no, no, please.
别理我的疯子弟弟 和我们一起吃饭吧
Ignore my insane brother. Please join us. Please.
吃完玉米 就可以吃蛋糕了
Eat your corn, and you can have cake.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
谢谢
Thanks.
-看起来很丰盛 -是啊
- Looks great. - Yeah.
院长说是要紧事
The Dean just said it was urgent.
他可能只是想聊下高尔夫
He probably just wants to talk golf.
-我总是赢他 -可能吧
- I always beat him, you know. - So you've said.
约翰 最好是件好事
John, this better be good!
女士们 有何贵干
Ladies, to what do I owe the pleasure?
把门关上 请坐 汉斯顿医生
Shut the door, and take a seat, Dr. Heshinton.
安妮
Anne!
布莱德
Brad.
能不能有人告诉我究竟是什么事
Does anyone wanna tell me what exactly is going on?
坐下 布莱德
Sit down, Brad.
这些女士呈递了一份宣誓书 其中叙述了一些
These ladies have presented an affidavit
对你非常不利的
with very damaging,
老实说令人作呕的事情
and frankly, disturbing stories about you.
我敢肯定这其中是有什么误会
Well, I'm sure there's a misunderstanding there?
很不幸 看起来
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear
并非是什么误会
to be a misunderstanding.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你总是告诉我我应该更好地倾听
You always told me that I should be a better listener.
所以 我录下了我们的疗程
So, I recorded our session.
你知道她是我的前妻吧
You know she's my ex-wife, right?
那我们呢
Yeah. What about us?
还记得这个吗
Remember this?
有时候我想着我们在缅因
You know, sometimes I masturbate to the time
那条船上做♥爱♥的情景自♥慰♥
that you and I had sex on that boat in Maine.
你记得吗 安妮
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表