剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms"...
让我来介绍一下这次活动的幕后英雄
May I present to you, the face behind that campaign.
-是你做的 -凯特 你被解雇了
- It was you? - Kate, we need to let you go.
这谁啊
Who is this creature?
就是我一直在约的一个女孩
It's just a girl I've been seein'.
这太不尊重人了
I am finding this very disrespectful.
我只是觉得我们不能继续一起玩了
I just don't think we should hang out anymore.
别多想
Take it easy, I guess.
我想那就是总困扰我的事
Think that's the thing that bothered me
关于你高♥潮♥的方式 你高♥潮♥得太温吞了
about the way you orgasm. It was just so tepid.
我只是希望你能好好听一次
I just want you to listen for one.
我的天
Oh my God.
伙计 你是在高♥潮♥吗
Dude, are you cumming right now?
别看着我
Don't look at me.
你真是不可理喻
That's really fucked up.
梅布尔 你打我的时候我会疼的知道吗
Mabel, do you know that when you hit me, you hurt me?
瓦尔 别用审讯的语气和她说话
Val, please do not interrogate my child,
你不能因为读了篇这方面的文章
just because you read an article,
就觉得我姑娘是个反♥社♥会♥主义者
and now think she might be a sociopath.
她挺好的 是吧 安妮
She is fine. Am I right, Anne?
你的意见比较专业
You are the real... expert, here.
这个程度的暴♥力♥是健康的
Yeah, yeah, healthy dose of aggression.
凯特哪去了
Hey, where's Kate?
其实我不只担心梅布尔一个人
Well, actually, Mabel's not the only one I'm worried about.
凯特给我留言了
Kate left me a voicemail.
我这么做很不专业 可是
Now this is highly inappropriate, but...
我是凯特 今天去不了了
Val, it's Kate. Can't make it in today,
今天真的很忙很忙
just uh, really, really workin'. Slammed.
被两份工作同时炒鱿鱼
Gettin' fired from two jobs was just the best thing
是我最近遇到的最棒的事了
that ever happened to me.
真的 我不是闹着玩
That's the truth, not a lie.
反正我现在很忙就是了
Anyway, I'm at it, you know, just a lot of work stuff.
绝对没在家无聊地吃着薯片看电视
Definitely not home, veggin' out in front of the TV, eatin' chips.
拜拜
Bye.
你们觉得这是什么情况
What do you guys think that's about?
这款产品绝对能把你的体毛去除干净
And once applied, you'll find your hair will not grow back.
我以前有点小胡子
I mean, I used to have a thick mustache.
妈妈
Mama.
职场老妈
第二季 第九集
给我打电♥话♥干嘛
You called me. What's up?
我想给我的高级班另外找个讲师
I'm uh, scrambling to find a replacement speaker for my Master's class.
有人选吗
Know anyone?
本来可以请你来 不过我俩都清楚
I mean, I'd ask you but, as we both know,
公共演讲并不是你的专长
public speaking is not exactly your forte.
也不是完全...
Well, that's not exactly--
这么多年你都是躲在家里工作
You chose to work out of the safety of your own home for so many years,
从来没走到社会中去
you haven't been in front of people.
一个人孤零零的
Just so lonely there.
我来给你的学生上课
I would love to speak at your class.
真的吗
Really?
太好了 很高兴有你的加入
Okay, perfect. Yes, now we would love to have you.
你今天有什么安排
So how does your schedule look today?
今天没安排什么事
Oh, uh, it's pretty open, actually.
那我通知他们一声
I'll let them know.
虽然我喜欢昏暗的灯光和精致的钢笔
Simply because I enjoy soft wattage and elegant pens,
并不代表我会接受这个
does not mean I'm down with whatever this is.
人真够多的
This is a pretty big class.
有些学生真的很聪明
There are actually some really brilliant students in here.
这些孩子也就12岁吧
These kids look 12.
是啊 让人回忆起我们的青葱岁月
I know. Think we used to look so young. Tight.
要上课了 准备好了吗
We should get started. You ready?
让我先跑出去
Yeah, you know what? I am just going to run out
抽根烟再说
and grab a quick cigarette.
我是说 我戒烟了
I mean... I... I quit smoking.
我得去趟洗手间
I mean, I have to go to the bathroom.
有点拉肚子
Diarrhea.
不好意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
着火了 大家快撤出去
There is a fire, everyone! Get up! Come on!
我真的很想给你们好好上一课
I really want to talk to you guys,
怎么就着火了呢
I just... there's something on fire!
快去逃生吧
Come on! Go, save yourself!
...男孩和他17岁的狮子狗
...boy and a 17-year-old Shih Tzu.
这只狮子狗最近因为
The shih Tzu is now being deemed a hero for barking
为邻居预警而一战成名
loud enough to alert the neighbours to the situation.
太糟糕了
God, that's awful.
从某种意义上讲她也算是解脱了
In some ways, it's like she's free, you know?
-你好 -是凯特·福斯特吗
- Hello? - Hi, is this Kate Foster?
是我
Yeah.
我是爱丽丝·卡尔森学校的
Great, I'm calling from Alice Carlson's school.
她有点不舒服
She's not feeling well,
可我们找不到她的家长或保姆
and we can't seem to reach either of her parents, or her nanny.
我也一样
Yeah, welcome to the club,
完全不知道她们在哪
I don't know where they are right now.
安妮现在也不接我电♥话♥
Anne's not really taking my calls, so.
可你是列在第二位的紧急联♥系♥人
Well, it's just that you are the next name on the emergency call list.
真的吗
Really?
真的 所以你能来接一下她吗
Yeah, so are you gonna come and pick her up?
她想回家
She wants to go home.
没问题 告诉她我一会...
Of course. Tell her I'll be...
告诉她我马上到
tell her I'll be right there.
好了 我们得...我们得出发了 来吧
Okay, we gotta uh... we gotta go. We gotta go. Come on.
看她多漂亮
Wasn't she beautiful?
她叫康丝坦汀
Her name was Constantine.
她赢了四次蓝♥丝♥带♥奖 还有我的心
She won four Blue Ribbons, and my heart.
她太卓越了
She was such a remarkable woman.
-特别顺从 -确实是...
- So obedient. - Yeah well, that's one...
是个好狗狗
one pretty dog.
说个三个字母的娱乐项目
Three-letter word for entertainment?
DVD
DVD.
DVD只是个缩略词
DVD's not a word, it's an acronym.
得了吧
Oh, man.
老康丝坦汀估计都比我聪明
Old Constantine was probably smarter than me.
我知道这样的情形有点奇怪
So, I understand this is a bit unorthodox,
不过既然我们都被困在这了
but I think because we're just stuck out here,
让我们来继续聆听客座讲师的精彩讲座
we should continue with our guest lecturer today.
有别的班的同学加入我们
How nice it is that some stragglers are joining us
真让人开心
from other classes.
人越多越好
The more the merrier!
欢迎你们
Yes, welcome.
这位是安妮·卡森医生
This is Dr. Anne Carlson.
开始吧 安妮
Take it away, Anne.
真的要开始了
Oh, we're really doing this.
你们就没有什么趴体之类的要去参加吗
Okay uh, don't you guys have day raves and shit to get to?
誓师大会有吗
Pep rallies? No?
今天的讲座是
Today's lecture, which...is happening
关于
is going to be about...
道德责任的
...ethical responsibility.
作为一个心理学家 精神病学家
As a psychologist, psychiatrist,
或者是心理健康专家
or mental health professional,
我们必须要遵循特定的行为准则
we are bound to follow certain codes of conduct.
但在现实生活中
But in the real world,
保护病人免遭我们自身的弱点所害
it's our job to protect our patients
是我们的职责
against our own human shortcomings.
没错
That's right.
我们要为自己的行为负责
We will be held accountable for our actions.
感谢你见我
Thanks for meeting me.
我想知道你有再考虑考虑我的提议吗
I um...I was wondering if you have given my proposal any more thought?
我和瑞芭谈过了
Reba and I have been talking,
我们已经同意购买♥♥你房♥子的一半
and we've agreed to buy out of your half of the house.
太好了 谢谢你 小吉
Yes! Thank you, G,
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表