剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously, on "Workin' Moms:"
-你是希望嫁给我的吧 -当然了
- You want this, right? - Yes.
我参加了一个工作面试
I went to a job interview.
基准线
对不起 你结婚了吗
Oh, I'm sorry, are you married?
我不相信婚姻 也不是啦
No, I don't believe in marriage. Well, I do,
我订婚了 因为这很性感
um, well, I'm engaged, 'cause that's sexy.
你是要辞了格视吗
Are you quitting Gaze?
我想两边兼顾
I was hoping to work at both.
好吧 又是同样的情况
Okay, wow. This feels like deja vu.
我们什么时候能在你新办公室里做
Hey, when are we gonna sex in your new office?
我拿到钥匙就行
As soon as I get the keys.
这就走了吗
Leaving us, then?
我现在要专心照顾家人
It's time I focus on my family.
内森想让我试试看
So, Nathan wants me to try it,
可我绝不会那么做 有什么意思
but I'm like, no way, never. And really? What's the point?
没人能从肛♥交♥中达到高♥潮♥
No one can climax from anal.
尤其是被爆菊的那位
Well, no one can climax from receiving anal.
男同不就能吗
Hello, gay dudes?
你是说肛♥交♥双方都能达到高♥潮♥吗
You're saying both sides of that sandwich are gettin' there?
不可能 你们谁被爆菊有性高♥潮♥过
No way! Uh, who here has climaxed from taking anal?
我有过一次
I have. Once.
安妮 真的吗
Anne, for real?
天呐 我还真没想到你会
Man, you think you know someone's butt.
我不相信
I can't be the only one
不想被爆菊只有我一个
who doesn't allow entry through the exit.
杰德
Jade?
我还真试过被后入
I totally have done butt stuff.
-你在逗我吗 -但从没高♥潮♥过
- You're kidding me! - Never to climax, though.
后半句我接受 伊恩你呢
I'll take the half-point. Ian?
伊恩 我现在孤军奋战 伙计
Ian! I'm in a pit of lions here, man,
快 给我帮帮腔
come on, give it to me.
没错 伊恩 交流下你的肛♥交♥心得
Yes, Ian, do tell us about your anal explorations,
别有所保留
and don't hold back.
我 我觉得...
Oh. Well, I-well, I guess...
我有点担心里面的...便便
I get nervous about the whole... poop thing?
这就对了 总算找到同盟了
Yes! Okay! Now I know I'm not alone,
艾莉西亚 我觉得屁♥股♥是个禁区
Alicia, when I say that the butt is a no-fly zone.
你说呢 妹子
Come on, girl.
不是吧
Don't even.
我想满足我丈夫的需求
I like to keep my husband satisfied.
好吧 我会试下肛♥交♥
All right, fine, I'll try anal.
我觉得现在是时候向大家坦白
This feels like the right moment to admit that,
作为一名天主教♥徒♥ 我高中时
as a Catholic, I gave my rear up to the Mountie,
被一个骑警爆过菊
back in our high school days.
-你也是那类人之一吗 -没错
- You were one of those? - Oh yeah.
除了阴♥道♥我都试过
Any hole but the holy hole.
天主教信奉婚前守贞
所以不能破处
职场老妈
第二季 第四集
催眠医生
混♥蛋♥
Douchebag.
呼气
Breathe them away.
感觉精力充沛 焕然一新
Feeling energized, and refreshed.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
快递
Delivery!
-在这签字 -好的
- Sign here. - All right.
-非常感谢 -谢谢
- Thanks so much. - Thanks.
"仙人掌是不会死的 祝你工作顺利"
"There's no killing a cactus, so good luck at your practice."
莱昂内尔 你会押韵的丈夫
今天做的不错 有很大进步
Okay, good work today, good progress.
很快我们就能改掉那个习惯
We'll kick that habit in no time.
下周见
See you next week.
不是吧
No fucking way!
是《大河之舞》吗
Is that uh, Riverdance?
我会再找他们交涉的
I'll go talk to them... again!
没事 现在是早上八点 对吧
It's okay, it's 8 A.M., right?
我们都起床了
We're all up, anyway.
我猜肯定是场小妖精聚会
I bet ya it's a leprechaun convention.
弗兰姬姑姑 别说了
Aunt Frankie, stop!
到时候肯定有舞蹈 巧克力还有...
There's gonna be dancing, chocolate, and...
-彩虹 -双彩虹
- A rainbow? - A double rainbow.
你先去穿衣服吧
Hey, why don't you go get dressed?
把牙刷了
And brush your teeth.
我很高兴你能陪陪她
I appreciate how great you are with her.
-谢谢你让我借住 -客气什么
- Thanks for letting me crash. - Of course.
当哥的也没多少机会能帮到你
It's not often I get to be the brother who saves the day.
-华夫饼要吗 -好的
- Ah. Waffle? - Yeah, sure.
我就问问 你准备待多久
So, how long you staying? No presh.
我没想好 待几周吧
Uh, I don't know, a couple weeks?
等我和朗达找到住处
Just until Rhoda and I find a place.
我真的好想她
I just miss her so damn much.
我不想让她把我忘了
I don't know, I don't want her to, like forget me.
弗朗西斯·吉恩 别再想朗达了
Francis Jean, you need to stop worrying about Rhoda,
享受一下生活
and live a little.
如果我只需要时不时陪陪孩子
If I had a part-time kid,
我每天都得出去疯
I'd be out every night I could!
看看你 收拾妥当向成功出发了
Look at you, dressed for success.
谢谢你 宝贝
Aw. Thanks, babe.
今天在公♥司♥宣讲
Yeah, pitchin' a company today,
新来的那个眼睛很尖的妹子一直盯着我
and there's this new hawk-eyed girl who's always watching me,
等着我犯错
just waiting for some kind of misstep and then boom,
然后挑我毛病 食我骨肉
I'm on my back, and she's eating my intestines.
你会没事的
I'm sure it'll be fine.
最近给你妈打电♥话♥了吗
Have you spoken to your Mom recently?
你真得关心关心她
You should really keep an eye on her.
-我知道 -一般来说
- Yeah, I know. - Statistically,
夫妻双方一人去世了
once one of 'em goes, it's only a matter of time
另一个也用不了多久
before the other one.
你吃什么呢
What are you eating?
-面包 -我正给你做三明治呢
- Just some bread. - I'm making you a sandwich here.
面包还没烤呢 你就这么饿
It wasn't even done toasting, are you really such an animal
连热乎的面包都等不及吗
you can't wait to eat warm bread?
我可以弄成个开口的三明治
I could make an open faced one.
我在给你做培根生菜番茄三明治呢 内森
I'm making you a breakfast BLT, Nathan.
这些材料又咸又脆
Crispy, salty, crunchy,
需要很多面包夹着
it requires multiple slices of bread!
你敢动那块培根
I swear if you touch that bacon...
凯特 把刀放下
Kate, put the knife down!
什么 老天爷 我又不会捅你
What? Oh for god's sake, I'm not gonna stab you.
真丢人
Embarrassing.
你妈疯了
Mommy's cuckoo.
我听到了
Hey, I heard that!
逗我呢吧
You're kidding me.
布拉德 你怎么在这
B-Brad, what are you doing here?
-这真是... -我想我们是隔壁房♥
- This is-- - I guess we're neighbours.
感觉又回到了大学时代
This is like grad school all over again.
你还是很有料 安妮
Well, you've still got it, Anne.
什么 我吗
What? Me?
没有啦 闭嘴吧
No! Shut the fuck up.
谢谢夸奖
I mean... thanks.
你还在做那些明星做的瑜伽吗
You still doing those celebrity yoga workouts?
老天爷 没有 早就不了
Oh my god, no, I do not work out... to that... anymore.
很好啊 如果能够往上走的话
Well, that's good, you don't wanna stay in the same pattern
-没人会想一成不变的 -没错
- when you can progress. - Totally, yes,
所以我把工作从家里
that's why I took my practice out of my house,
搬到这来了 这地方太棒了
and into this space. This place is amazing.
没错
Yeah, it is.
有点小乱 不好意思
Uh, it's-sorry, it's just a little messy, I...
我看着不乱
It doesn't look messy to me.
本来就不乱
Yeah, no, it's not messy at all.
天啊 你真是一点都没变
My god, you have not changed at all.
我只是来和新邻居打个招呼
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表