剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
That was a lot. I'm so sorry.
谢谢你同意这么做
Thank you for getting on board with this.
我是说 买♥♥下我一半的房♥产
I mean... buying my part of the house.
听起来你处境挺不错的
Sounds like you're in a good place.
除了那个奇怪的妹子
Minus that strange girl.
她有点...
She's...and...
一言难尽
Anyway.
谢谢
Thank you.
不敢相信你让我穿纸尿裤
Can't believe you put me in a diaper.
是生理裤 大姑娘用的
It's a pull-up. It's for big girls.
过来
Come here.
听着 你妈随时都会打过来
So look, your Mom is gonna call any minute.
不过我想问下 她有没有...
Um, but in the meantime, has she...
跟你说过这个
talked to you about this,
或是学校里 他们有没教过你
or at school maybe, did they like teach--
-我不知道 -好吧
- I don't...know. - Okay, um,
你有没有...有没有什么问题要问
do you have any... do you have any questions?
什么时候会完
When does it stop?
-差不多50年后吧 -什么
- In about 50 years. - What?
-好吧 听我说 -50年
- Okay, look, - 50 years?
我们先从头开始说
All right, let's just take a step back for a second.
经期一般会持续五到七天
So, periods generally last five to seven days.
五到七天
Five to seven days?
八成是五天 除非你的量很大之类的
Probably five, unless you're like a heavy flow, kinda situation.
多久来一次
How often?
-每个月 -每个月
- Every month. - Every month?
直到你五十岁...左右
Until you're 50...ish.
太可怕了吧 你确定吗
But, that's insane. Are you sure?
很不幸 就是这样
Yes, unfortunately I am.
但听着 你现在进入了一个很酷的行列
But look, you are now part of a very cool club.
确实 我们每个月都要流血
I mean sure, we bleed every month, and...
实际上我们的荷尔蒙会经常给我们捣乱
actually our hormones mess with us almost constantly,
我们会很缺铁
and we're actually very iron-deficient,
-所以你要当心了 -也就是说当女孩很逊
- so you have to watch it. - So, being a girl sucks.
我知道 亲爱的 我懂
I know, sweetie. I know.
过来
Come here.
我不想下半辈子都得穿着尿裤
I don't wanna spend the rest of my life in a diaper!
天啊 我会死的
Oh my God, I'm gonna die!
你不会死的
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
Hey, you're not gonna die.
你会大放光彩的 知道为什么吗
You're gonna kick some ass. You know why?
因为当女孩 很精彩
Because being a girl, is awesome!
没错 我们会来月经 而且会很不舒服
Yes, we have periods, and they're uncomfortable,
但不是还有止痛药吗
but that's what painkillers are for.
我们能孕育新生命
We birth life.
看看你♥爸♥能不能做这件事
I'd like to see your Dad do that.
最重要的是 我们可以当医生 工程师
And on top of that, we can be doctors, or engineers,
在某些国家甚至可以当总统
or the President, you know in some countries.
你想当网红视频主吗
Hell, you wanna be a YouTube star?
妈呀 想
Oh my God, yes!
这个你也许得好好想想
Well, give that one a little more thought, maybe.
重点是 我们想做什么都可以
The point is, we can be anything we want in this life.
听起来很不错吧
Does that sound good?
是吧 来
Yeah? Come here.
多罗茜
Dorothy...
多...多罗茜
Dor-Dorothy?
多罗茜
Dorothy!
多罗茜
Dorothy!
我还以为...你一动不动的
I thought... you were so still.
我只是在打盹 亲爱的
I was just napping, honey.
有时我的眼睛会只闭上一半
Sometimes my eyes only close half-mast.
两眼干涩的时候很容易这样
It's very common with dry eyes.
那可不是半闭
Those were no half-masts.
瞪得和铜铃似的
Those were full moons.
很抱歉吓到你了
I'm sorry if I scared you.
今晚的晚餐 我想着...
So, for dinner tonight, I was thinking...
我明白了
Oh... I see.
是啊 我觉得我得...
Yeah. I think I gotta...
嗯
Yeah.
我们之间不成 不般配
Things aren't working out. Not a match.
是啊 只是...
Yeah, yeah. It's just that it's...
没关系的 弗兰姬
It's okay, Frankie,
这些东西都是有保质期的
these things tend to have a shelf life.
我不知道自己要去哪 但是...
I mean, I don't know where I'm going, right, but...
也许是时候想清楚了
maybe it's time to figure that out.
我明白 你想自力更生
I understand. You wanna be self-sufficient.
没错 不是说我想回到之前有吉赛尔的生活
Yeah! It's not like I want my old life with Giselle back,
但我确实很想为了我的女儿好好生活
but I do really, really wanna be in a good place for my daughter.
你知道是怎样的吗
You know what it is?
我只是想点错泰国菜外卖♥♥
I just wanna like order the wrong Thai food,
然后把它吃了 我一个人
and then eat it, but like, by myself.
-谁也不依靠 只靠... -你自己
- Dependent on no one. Just... - But you.
-没错 -是的
- Yeah. - Yes.
就像我说的 自力更生
Like I've been saying, self-sufficient.
真是太可惜了
It really is a shame.
你很好地替代了康丝坦汀
You made a beautiful Constantine.
好吧 多萝西 我觉得...
Okay, Dorothy, I think um...
我觉得我就直说了
I think I'm just gonna say it.
你应该再养条狗
You should get another dog.
老天 谢天谢地你来了
Oh God, thank God you're here!
-她人呢 她还好吗 -她没事
- Where is she? Is she okay? - She's fine.
一切正常 我...
She's totally fine. Hey, I'm uh...
很遗憾你错过了这一刻
sorry you missed this moment.
我...我确信你一定也处理得不错
Well I'm...I'm sure you probably did the right thing.
-确实 -她让我穿纸尿裤
- I did. - She put me in a diaper.
情急之下我们别无选择
We did what we could with short notice.
你的保姆呢
Where's your nanny?
恶保姆吗 她最近很偷懒
Mean Nanny? She's slacking lately.
我觉得她是有男朋友了之类的
I think she's got a boyfriend or something.
巫师之爱
Oh. Wiccan love.
我该带她回家了
Well, I should get her home.
嗯回去吧
Yeah, no, please.
你先去车上等着 我一会儿就来
Can you just go wait in the car for a second?
-好 -去吧
- Sure. - Okay.
再见 凯特 谢谢你给我留下心灵创伤
Bye, Kate. Thanks for traumatizing me.
你来姨妈可不能怪我
Hey, I didn't give ya that period.
确实 尿布疹才是你的错
No, just a diaper rash.
-她不会有事的 -嗯
- She's gonna be fine. - Yeah.
听着 我知道我们之间出了不少破事
Look, I know that there's shit going on between us,
但还是谢谢你
but thank you.
谢谢你把她照顾得这么好
For taking such good care of her.
客气什么
No, of course.
我知道我们一直没谈过你♥爸♥爸那件事
I know we haven't talked about your Dad.
-和那个无关 -我知道
- It's not about that. - I know.
我猜可能有点关系 但是...
I mean I guess it sorta is, but...
我知道 是和你本身有关
No, I know, it's about you.
-我听说你被炒了 两次 -是啊
- I heard you got fired. Twice. - Yeah.
我觉得我毁了我的生活 安妮
It's just uh... I think I ruined my life, Anne.
而且我觉得我活该
And I guess I deserve it.
我对你很不好 我知道
I treated you terribly. I know.
我还让理查德失望了
And I let Richard down too.
我不知道该怎么办才好
I don't know what to do, you know?
我真觉得...很丢脸
I'm uh... really embarrassed.
我就应该待在家里
I should just stay home.
我不知道我为什么要这么拼命
I don't know why I'm trying so hard
去打两份工
to make this goddamn career happen.
我能说真话吗
Can I just be real for a second?
-可以 -你必须停止这么做了
- Yeah. - You gotta cut this shit out.
你到底在干什么 我甚至都认不出你了
What are you doin'? I don't even recognize you.
你得清醒过来 伙计
You gotta wake up, man!
你没有让理查德失望 你很忠诚
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表