剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
猥亵了你的思想
and then molested her mind.
别这么说了行吗
Please stop saying that.
不能就这么饶了他
He can't get away with this.
我知道 我不会就这么算了的
I know, and I'm not gonna let him.
相信我 我会处理好的
Trust me when I say that I am going to handle this.
好吗
Okay?
行
Okay.
我只是还没
I just, I'm not...
还没想好要怎么办
I don't... know how, yet.
记住你是个有能力的女性
Well, if only you were an empowered woman
且对人类心理有着深刻的了解
with a deep understanding of the human psyche,
有着暴怒的爱你的合法配偶
and an enraged common-law spouse who loves you
在背后支持你
and has your back.
去弄死丫的
You go get the bastard!
听说我想见你
Rumour has it, I asked to see you?
弗兰姬 进来坐
Frank, come in. Take a seat.
你知道吗 温迪
Okay, you know what, Wend,
我有很多重要的事情要跟你讲
I have a uh, lot of important things to say,
我觉得还是...
and I think it's-think it's just better
站着说比较好
if I say them standing up.
没问题 弗兰姬 你随意
Sure, Frank, you do you.
首先 我知道我在这丢下个烂摊子
First of all, I really, I know how I left things here.
我想了很久
I've had a lot of time to think--
行了 亲爱的 我想要你回来
Yeah, okay honey, I want you back.
查克和琳达特别没用
Chuck and Linda are useless.
他们也就能对付对付仓鼠
They have the personal skills of a couple of hamsters.
仓鼠很不错的
Well, hamsters can be very personable
只要你给它们点...
if you just give 'em a little--
你的数据一向很好
You have always had good numbers,
我很需要这个
and I could use that right now.
法律上 我确实需要问你个问题
I do, legally, have to ask you one question.
你是完全行为能力人吗
Are you a liability?
这是个好问题 温迪
Yup, yeah, that is a fair question, Wendy,
这个问题我能答个几小时
and uh, I could answer it for hours,
不过我知道你很忙
but uh, because I know you're in a rush,
所以我长话短说
I'm gonna keep it super quick.
我去看了医生
Um, I've had counselling.
每天睡足8小时
I sleep 8 hours a night.
每天保持水分充足
I stay hydrated,
每天早上都做瑜伽
and I do sun salutations every morning.
好吧 成交
Oh, okay, yeah. Sold!
-欢迎回来 弗兰姬 -谢谢
- Welcome back, Frankie. - Great!
我保证 下次
And I promise, next time,
我一定穿件能坐下的衣服
I will wear a skirt that I can actually sit down in.
我还以为这是什么奇怪的套装呢
Thought it was an odd ensemble.
我的屁♥股♥都麻了
Can't feel either ass cheek.
医生
Doc, hi!
你们缺不缺销♥售♥或者公♥关♥
You by chance in need of some marketing or PR?
我看你们
I couldn't help but notice some
那里放了几本不怎么吸引人的小册子
pretty lack-lustre pamphlets out there.
不需要
No.
你哪里不舒服
What brings you in?
可能也没什么毛病
Oh um, it's probably nothing,
但我最近晚上总是冒虚汗
but I've been having these like, night sweats.
怎么冒虚汗的
What kind of night sweats?
我就是
Uh, well I um,
睡觉的时候出汗
I've been like sweating... at night?
有多严重
Well, how much sweat?
能把睡衣浸透吗
Can you wring out your pyjamas? Are you soaked?
浸不透 但也挺惨的
Not soaked, but like, you know, pretty damp.
只要浸不透睡衣
We don't consider them night sweats
就不算夜间盗汗
if you can't wring out your pyjamas.
可我确实挺湿的
Oh, well I'm still pretty wet, like--
能浸透睡衣吗
Can you wring them out?
不能
No. No, I cannot.
那应该是没事了
Guess I'm fine.
还有其他症状吗
Any other symptoms?
最近总感觉毫无原因的累
I am like, perpetually tired for no reason.
最近生活中有什么额外的压力吗
Any added stress in your life lately?
没有
No.
最近我准备创业
Oh, well, I'm starting a new business
因为我同时丢掉了...两份工作
because I was fired from... two jobs.
这应该就是原因了
So... there's that.
这周内森也不在
Well...And Nathan away this week
对了 我父亲去世了
And, my Dad's dead.
很突然
Uh, suddenly actually.
感觉很痛苦 你懂的
So, you know it hurts, you know.
非常痛苦 但是
A lot, but...
可能这就是原因 可能
So that's probably, you know, like that's it, probably.
-躺下吧 -好 行
- Go ahead and lie down. - Yeah. No, yeah.
父亲走了时的感觉就像...
Just when your dad dies, it's like,
心猛地一痛
yowch, you know.
怎么了 我的腋窝怎么了
What's that? What's goin' on in my pit?
发现宝藏了还是怎样
You find some treasure or something?
可以坐起来了
You can sit up now.
你的腋窝下有个小肿块
You have a small lump in your armpit,
不必太担心
nothing necessarily to worry about,
不过也不正常
but it's also not normal.
我现在给你开个超声波
I'm ordering an ultrasound and blood-work
和血液检查
for processing immediately.
不好意思 不正常
S... uh, sorry, not normal?
你觉得会是什么
Um, what-what do you think it is?
我用过很多廉价除臭剂 所以...
I use a lot of cheap deodorant, so it...
最坏的情况会是什么
What's the worst-case scenario?
抱歉 我觉得你的沉默让我振聋发聩
Sorry, your silence is like deafening right now.
怎么回事 我是得癌症了吗
What's goin' on? Do I have cancer?
不如还是做了超声波后再说
Why don't we do the ultrasound, and go from there.
把单子给楼下的超声波室
Give this requisition to the lab downstairs.
好吧 布莱德...
Okay. Brad...
汉斯顿 来看看还有谁
Heshinton, let's see who is else out here.
你看见了
Have you seen...
你隔壁的
this piece of shit in your...
那坨屎了吗 不行 这太...
neighbourhood? I can't. That's...
留意这张面孔
Look out for this face.
他是名催眠师
He's a hypnotist.
还是个混账...
And a fucking...
给点灵感
Come on!
快点 安妮 走了
Come on, Anne, let's go!
我♥操♥
Fuck!
你已经接通安妮·卡森医生的电♥话♥
You've reached Dr. Anne Carlson,
请留言
please leave a message.
夜汗 劳累 腋下肿块
艾滋病症状
非霍奇金氏淋巴瘤
当心以下癌症信♥号♥♥
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
挺好的 特别好
Oh, great. So great.
棒极了
Ha. Awesome.
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
凯特 你开会要迟到了
Kate? You're gonna be late for you meeting!
凯特·福斯特
公♥关♥公♥司♥
你好 你好
Hello? Hello?
内先生在走廊那头等你 女士
Mister Neb is waiting for you at the end of the hall, ma'am.
谢谢
Uh, thank-thank you.
没事的 没事的 没事的
It's okay, it's okay, it's okay.
撑住 你这个孬种 振作 下午好
Come on, you fucking pussy, get it-good afternoon.
我已经仔细研究了您的
Now, I have taken the time to look through your...
材料 还有您的合伙人 马尔先生
materials here, and your partner, Mr. Mull.
你还好吧
Is everything okay?
我应该告诉你的
Yeah, I should-I should warn you, um,
我一天都有点不在状态 今天
I'm having a bit of an off day. Today.
我们刚发现我的合伙人 史蒂夫
We just found out that my-my my partner, Steve,
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表