剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
- Hey, Lance Armstrong! - Anne? What are you doing?
我在干什么 你在干什么
What am I doing? What are you doing?
该死
Oh shit!
我会打给你的
I'll call you back!
姐们 你差点把我撞死
Dude, you almost killed me!
你知道我不太会骑单车
You know I'm not a strong cyclist.
事实上我并不知道
Actually, I don't know that
因为我从没见你骑过单车
because I've never seen you on a bike before.
你这是什么打扮
What are you wearing?
你不去和我们吃午餐是要去做什么 出汗吗
What, you missed our lunch to do, what sweat?
你是谁
Who are you?
对不起 我事务缠身
Ah, I'm sorry. I just...I got caught up.
你可以跟我说 从前的凯特就会跟我说
Coulda told me. Pedestrian Kate would've told me.
-把车开走 婊♥子♥ -绕着走 混♥蛋♥
- Move your SUV, bitch! - Go around, assholes!
趁市里还没有把这块总是制♥造♥交通拥堵的废地
Do what you always do before the city
变成有价值的机动车道前
put in this gridlock-friendly waste
该怎么骑就怎么骑 别碰我的车 大哥
of valuable driving space! Come on, man!
老天呐 安妮 把车开走吧
Jesus, Anne! Just move your car!
-你犯什么病 -我有毛病
- What's your fuckin' problem? - My problem?
你犯什么病 为什么不理我
What's your problem? Why are you ignoring me?
我没有 我们一直都在约
I'm not! We hang out all the time!
没有单独相处过
Not one-on-one.
我和你从来没有单独出去过
Me and you never hang out.
我给你打电♥话♥ 你不接 你也不出现
I call you, you don't pick up. You don't show up.
想跟你说上五分钟的话
I literally have to corner you in the middle of the street
还得要我到马路中间堵你
to get 5 minutes of your time.
我知道 你父亲去世了
I get it, you lost your Dad.
别别 不要这样 对不起
No, no, don't, I'm sorry,
但这事我们必须要谈谈
but we have to talk about this.
不要总是避而不谈
Do not bottle this up.
你这是干什么 心理干预吗
What is this, an intervention?
你的行为非常奇怪 但是我理解 我理解
You are acting very weird... which I get, I get it,
因为我父亲去世的时候我也很崩溃
because I was a total mess when my Dad passed away.
我知道这不太一样
I know it's not the same thing
因为他没有一直在我身边
because he wasn't around all the time.
不是 这根本不是一件事
No, it's not the same... like, at all,
所以不要比较 可以吗 算了
so don't compare it, all right? You know what, fuck this.
-我得走了 -你还好吗 安妮
- I gotta go - Oh! Oh! How are you, Anne?
发生了什么事 安妮
What is going on with you, Anne?
让我来告诉你 布莱德在我隔壁上班
Let me tell you. I'm working next to Brad,
他是个卑鄙的催眠师
who's a depraved hypnotist now,
还有爱丽丝每天都在找我的茬
and Alice is busting my balls every day
因为我没跟莱昂内尔结婚
because I'm not married to Lionel!
交谈很愉快 谢了
Great talk! Thanks!
你知道吗
Yeah, you know what?
我不想听你抱怨你的人生
This shit in your life, I can't listen to it.
好吗 我有自己的烦心事 我不像你
All right? I've got my own shit, and I'm not like you.
我不想把所有小事都拿来没命地谈
I don't wanna talk every little thing to death.
所以你的痛苦比我的痛苦要重要
Oh, so your pain is more important than my pain.
-什么 -你忘了我去年经历了什么吗
- What? - Did you forget what I went through last year?
什么 流产吗
What, your abortion?
安妮 我不想和你比惨
Anne, I'm not tryin' to out-grief you.
但我爸爸被夺去了生命 好吗
But my father was taken from me, okay?
而你去年的经历
What you went through last year,
是你自己的选择
you went through by choice,
你还拿着白板开着会
and even then you did a committee and whiteboard
为这事拿了主意
to make a fucking decision about it.
所以现在 很抱歉我不能听你诉说
So right now, I'm sorry I can't be your fucking sounding board
十年前你和你那傲慢卑鄙的
about your shitty divorce, a decade ago, to your uppity,
老公糟心的离婚事件 你一开始就根本
sleazebag husband, who you should have never married
不该嫁给他 安妮 你为什么要嫁给那种人
in the first place, Anne. Why did you marry that guy?
妈的
Shit!
有没搞错
Ah, come on, man!
亲爱的 你今天过得怎样
Darling, how was your day?
挺好的
Great.
我去游了泳 带孩子们去吃了冷冻酸奶
I went swimming, took the girls for fro-yo.
你帮我取了干洗的衣服没
Did you pick up the dry cleaning?
糟了 我忘了
Ah...shit! Forgot.
好吧 我现在去
Okay, I'll go now.
现在已经关门了
They're not open now.
好吧 你要借我的衣服穿下 还是
Uh, okay...do you wanna borrow some of my clothes, or--
算了
I don't think so.
你想像《风月俏佳人》中那样带我去购物吗
Do you wanna take me shopping like in "Pretty Woman"?
给我自己买♥♥吗
For myself?
小洁 你先走吧
Jess, you can go now.
谢谢
Thank you.
坐
Sit.
躺下
Lay down!
乖
Good girl.
这样不行 弗兰姬
This is not how it works, Frankie.
你觉得我要你做那么一件事
How do you think it makes me feel,
而你却忘了
when I ask you to do one thing,
我作何感受
and you forget?
-很抱歉 -别说话
- I'm really sorry. - Shh!
这次 我就原谅你了
I'll forgive you... this time.
但我觉得
But I think...
你应该受罚
You need to be punished.
等下 别松手
Hold on, and don't let go!
我没点这个
I didn't order that.
谢谢 你真客气
Thank you, that's really nice of you.
看上去你需要来一杯
Hm, looks like you could use it.
我没事
I'm fine.
你骗谁呢
Who are you kidding?
说吧 妹子 说说看
Come on, girl, spill it!
我和一个朋友发生了点事
I just... a thing with a friend.
这就是你的问题了
See, that's your problem right there.
我再也不会结交朋友了
I don't fuck with friends anymore.
朋友最差劲了
They're the worst.
就是 什么都要围着他们转
They are. It's always about them.
可不是
Mhm. Exactly.
知道我的口头禅吗 去他妈的朋友
You know what I always say? Screw friends.
就是 去他妈的
Yes, screw 'em.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - No worries.
搞什么
What the hell?
-内森 -他不在
- Nathan? - He's not here.
吓死我了 你怎么在这
Jesus! What the hell are you doing here?
我是来照看查理的 内森公♥司♥有事
I'm looking after Charlie. Nathan had a work thing.
好吧
Okay.
打雷没吵醒查理
Charlie slept through the storm,
但周围都停电了
but the whole neighbourhood's out.
你真的应该多备点蜡烛
You should really invest in more candles.
好的 我该给你多少钱 50块
Okay so...how much do I owe you, like 50?
够吗 还是说驱魔要另外计费
Will that be enough, or do you charge more for the exorcism?
这是塔罗牌 凯特
These are tarot cards, Kate.
有意思
Cool.
-你算过塔罗吗 -没
- Have you ever had a reading? - No.
我给安妮算过一次
I actually did it for Anne,
真的帮她理清了一些思绪
and it really helped her through some stuff.
想我帮你算一卦吗
Do you want me to do yours?
不了 不用了
Uh, no I'm... I'm good.
既然你都准备好了
I mean, you've got it all set up, so.
这个究竟怎么玩
So how does this work, exactly?
我也不是第一次算了 随便问的
You're not gettin' my first born. Just sayin'.
闭上眼 洗洗牌
Close your eyes, shuffle the cards,
确定你占卜的意图
and set your intention for the reading.
我的天 这张牌是什么意思
Oh my god what... what does that mean?
不是我迷信
Not that I... believe in this stuff.
一般来说第一张牌代表现在
Well, the first card is always the present.
可以解释为重新开始 重生
It could mean starting over, a rebirth.
-好吧 也没太糟 -还可以解释为死亡
- Okay, so... not that bad. - It could also mean death.
什么 这假的不能再假了
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表