剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
《职场老妈》前情提要
Previously on "Workin' Moms"...
就在这吗
This is it?
你之前是怎么说的来着
What about all the stuff you said about
走出家门
gettin' outta the house?
我是把你请出了你家门啊
Well, I did-I did you outta your house.
你好 卡尔森医生
Oh, hello, Dr. Carlson.
你离我远点 离我的家人远点
You stay away from me, and stay away from my family.
你要走了
You're leaving.
你好呀 弗兰姬
Hi, Frank!
就当我不存在好了 但我来啦
Just pretend like I'm not here. But I am!
从现在开始 你高♥潮♥的时候
From now, when you climax,
要想着其他女人感觉多强烈
I want you to think about how hard other women cum,
而你个人的感觉是有多平淡
and how shallow your own experience is.
大伙的宝宝除了拉屎撒尿外
Has anyone hit a toddler milestone
还有没有其他历史性的举动
that doesn't have to do with human excrement?
我说一个
I got one.
杰米有个历史性的举动...
Jayme's hit a pretty crucial milestone...
有反抗的表现
showing defiance.
宝宝成长里程碑
我觉得这个应该不算在内
I'm not sure that really belongs on the chart.
她对我袭胸
She punched me right in the tit.
-这个应该能得一颗星 瓦尔 -没错
- That deserves a good star, Val. - Yes!
瓦尔 怎样才算历史性的举动
Val, what would qualify as a milestone?
比如 对人指指点点算吗
Like, does judgment count, or,
因为梅布尔总是盯着我看
'cause Mabel has been eyeing me, constantly.
当我穿紧身裤的时候她嘲笑我
She audibly scoffed when I tried on capris.
我觉得她会是个毒舌妇
I think she might be a bitch.
-肯定是 -绝对的
- 100%. - Definitely.
好吧
Yeah.
我可愿意养个毒舌妇了
I'd take a bitch any day.
-有时我发现我的儿子们在密谋 -密谋什么
- Sometimes I catch my boys plotting. - About what?
虽然我不知内情
I don't know yet,
但肯定不是什么好事
but it's gonna be bad.
袭胸得分
Tit punch.
职场老妈
第二季 第十一集
语♥音♥信箱
你好 安妮
Hey, Anne.
又是我 卡莉
It's Carly again.
我觉得应该让你知道
I just thought you should know
多亏了布莱德老师
that thanks to Professor Brad,
我正在学着自控
I'm learning self control.
他给我做的这些催眠疗法
He has me in these hypnotherapy sessions.
不管怎样 我真心希望我们有天能成为朋友
Anyways, I really hope one day we can be friends.
好了 就这样
Okay, that's it.
再次道歉 再见
So sorry again. Bye.
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
她东西有吃到嘴里吗
Did she get any her mouth?
莱昂内尔
Lionel!
天呐
Oh my God.
你站在那边多久了
How long have you been standing there for?
我有话要跟你讲
I've got to talk to you about something.
能等等吗
Can it wait?
恶保姆让我清理汽车座椅
Mean Nanny needs me to clean the car seat
这样她就能带着杰米去约会
so she can take Jayme on a playdate.
她怎么不自己动手
Can't she just do this herself?
她说汽车饰物不在她的工作范围内
She says that car accessories aren't in her pay grade.
那个...我...
So um, I uh,
关于我和布莱德·汉斯顿之间
I, I wasn't totally honest with you
我没有坦白一切
about stuff with Brad Heshinton.
-什么事 -他对我做了些事
- What? - He did something to me,
我觉得他可能对别的女人也正这么做
and I-I think that he might be doing it to other women, too.
好吧
Okay?
我就直说了吧 我就...
I'm just gonna jump in. I'm just gonna...
好吧 是这样
Okay, so uh,
当我发现他就在我隔壁办公后
when I found out that he was my work neighbour,
我还发现他现在是个催眠师
I also found out that he's now a hypnotist.
然后
And um,
和他聊了一阵子以后
after talking to him for a while,
我让他催眠了我
I let him hypnotize me.
催眠你
Hypnotize you?
催眠你
Hypnotize you!
这样啊 好吧
Oh! Okay. Uh, okay. Okay!
我以为你准备说你们上过床了...
I thought you were gonna say that you guys had sex...
或者类似的事...
or something, so...
这样吧 我还是给你放录音吧
You know, this is gonna be a lot easier
这样能更容易些
if I just let you listen to the recording.
什么 录音
Uh, sorry, recording?
吸气 二 三 呼气 二 三
In 2, 3, and out, 2, 3.
你睡前喜欢做什么
What do you like to do prepare for sleep?
凯特 你起床了吗 我做了辣妈煎蛋
Hey, Kate, you up? I made momlettes.
辣妈煎蛋 因为是给辣妈吃的煎蛋吗
Momlettes, 'cause they're omelettes for moms?
没错
Indeed!
弗兰姬 你知道你这是在给我赶你走的理由
Frankie, you know things like that make me want you to leave.
好吧 你说的有理
Yeah, fair enough.
你今天有什么计划
What are your plans for the day?
我正准备去看看医生
Uh yeah, I'm actually headed to the doctor.
我有夜间盗汗的毛病
I've been having these like, night sweats,
半夜惊醒时全身湿透
just waking up in the middle of the night, drenched.
感觉精疲力尽
Always exhausted.
可能是产后抑郁什么的延迟出现了
It's probably just some delayed postpartum bullshit,
但我觉得我应该去检查一下
but I thought I'd get it checked out.
是啊 虽说生孩子是件好事
Yeah well, aside from how amazing it is,
但女人就是个垃圾桶
being a woman is garbage.
但我很期待今天的面试
But I'm so pumped for this interview today.
马上重回工作的感觉简直太棒了
I'm just really excited about getting back to work,
然后我就去找住的地方
and then I'm gonna find my own place.
听着 如果你想在我衣柜里找些新衣服
Well look, if you wanna raid my closet for some new looks,
尽管自便
have at it.
你懂得 就是让温迪知道
You know, like if you wanna show Wendy
你已经改头换面了
that some changes have been made?
是啊 没错 就好像我之前是个疯子
Oh! Right, yeah, like I used to be nuts,
现在倒成了正经人
but now I'm in a blazer?
-没错 -你最好了
- Yeah. -Sa-weet!
也许我该常住下来
Maybe I should move in permanently.
天呐 这衣服也太紧了吧
Oh God, these things are so tight!
当你高♥潮♥的时候 要想着
When you climax, i want you to think about
其他女人感觉多强烈
how hard other women cum,
而你个人的感觉是有多平淡
and how shallow your own experience is.
我他妈要弄死他
He's a fuckin' dead man.
现在我要唤醒你
I'm gonna bring you back now.
莱昂内尔 莱昂内尔 你要去哪儿
Lionel, Lionel! Where are you going?
这混♥蛋♥以为自己能控制你是吧
The piece of shit thinks he can manipulate you?
控制你的高♥潮♥
Manipulate your orgasms?
我要去把他
Well, I'm gonna manipulate his skull
脑壳敲碎
into something that no longer resembles a skull!
-别 停下 -下来
- No! Lionel! Ja! - No! Get off me!
-别这样 -下来
- Stop it! - No!
-下来 -别这样
- Ah! No! - Stop it!
-我必须要去 -你不需要这么做
- I need this! - Stop! You don't need this!
你去了能怎么样
What are you gonna do?
用小女孩的棒球棍敲碎他的脑袋吗
You gonna bash his brains with a girl's baseball bat? Huh?
然后去坐牢吗
End up in jail?
这对我有什么好处
How does that help me in any way?
不能这么轻饶了他
Anne, he can't get away with this!
他这是性骚扰
He sexually assaulted you!
比那更糟 他对你的思想进行性骚扰
He-he, worse. He molested your mind.
-什么鬼 -他猥亵你的思想
- Ugh! - Okay, he molested your mind.
不是这样
No! It...
我是个独♥立♥自强的女性 好吧
I am, I am a strong and independent woman, okay?
没错 你信任他的专业性
Yeah, yeah, who put her faith in a professional,
可他却辜负了这份信任
that abused that trust,
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表