剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表
Okay. That's a good start.
我就想你能帮我理清一些事
I was hoping you could help me with some stuff
我最近总想起这些事 关于我妹妹们的
that's been resurfacing for me, about my sisters?
-她们是双胞胎 -好的
- They were twins. - Okay.
她帮不了你
She can't help you!
这只有两层楼 马莉
It's only 2 storeys, Marley,
你最严重也就是摔断腿
worst case scenario, you'll break a leg.
马莉 我能帮你 但是你得下来
Hey, Marley, I can help you, okay, but you gotta come down.
你帮不了我
You can't help me.
没人可以
No one can.
马莉 不要
Marley, no!
见鬼
Oh shit!
叫救护车
C-call an ambulance.
-你怎么... -见鬼
- How did you-- - Oh shit!
-你还好吗 -我觉得我腿骨碎了
- Are you okay? - I think I shattered my legs!
弗兰姬 帮帮忙
Frankie, help!
不
No.
-你是谁 -我是以撒
- Who the hell are you? - I'm Isaac.
-你在这干嘛 -看《消失的爱人》
- What are you doing here? - Watching "Gone Girl".
等等 佐伊能看这个吗
Wait, should Zoe be watching this?
实际上她看得挺入迷
She's actually really into it.
谢谢你等我 以撒
Thanks for waiting, Isaac.
伊恩 你不能随时闯进来
Ian, you can't just barge in here.
珍妮 你是和这个小屁孩上♥床♥了吗
Jenny, are you sleeping with this child?
什么 以撒
What? Isaac?
不 他是看孩子的
No, he's the babysitter.
那谁看护他
Who's babysitting him?
所以你是要付我钱还是...
So did you wanna pay me, or...?
是 等一下 你在这干嘛
Yeah, wait, what are you doing here?
我来接我女儿 我要跟她过周末
I'm picking up our daughter. It's my weekend with her.
我以为是每两周一次
I thought it was every 2 weeks.
不 天 珍妮 我还特意给你写下来了
No, oh my god, Jenny, I wrote this down for you.
可我已经安排好了
Well, I already made plans.
我爸有个小别♥墅♥ 他想带佐伊去钓鱼
My Dad got a cottage, and he wants to take Zoe fishing.
所以 她这周末跟着我们行吗
So, is it cool if we take her for the weekend?
行 好吧
Yeah okay, fine,
但我要电♥话♥号♥码 我还要地址
but I want a phone number, I want an address,
还有你要保证...
and I want a guarantee that...
保证如果她靠近水边
guarantee that there's gonna be a responsible adult
会有成人看护 珍妮
if she's anywhere near water, Jenny.
行 我会把信息短♥信♥发给你
Yeah, I'll text you the information.
好 谢谢 我能把她抱下来吗
Okay, thank you. Can I put her down?
不 我自己来
No. I got it.
我爱你 我好爱你 太爱你了
I love you. I love you so much. So much.
行了 你能走了吗 伊恩
Okay, can you just go, Ian?
我这就走
I'm going.
嗨 宝贝 好了 妈妈抱你出门
Hi, baby. All right, let's get you out of here.
你怎么做到的
How do you do this?
我知道
I know.
哪位
Hello?
你好 索尼娅 我是咖啡店的伊恩
Hey, uh, hi, Sonia. Um, it's Ian from the coffee shop.
-那个作家吗 -对 就是我
- The writer? - Yes, exactly.
听我说 我的安排取消了
Hey um, listen, my schedule cleared up
我就在想 我现在有空了
and I was just wondering, I mean I can,
如果你也有空 我们可以聚聚
if you can, i'd love to get together.
这就走了吗
Leaving us, then?
是的 这个地方有点太...
Yeah. This place is a little too...
春假了吗
Spring break-y?
点评网上有人这么形容
Someone said that on Trip Advisor.
谢谢你发现我的能力 但是...
Look, thanks for seeing something in me, but...
-我现在要专心照顾家人 -我明白
- it's time I focus on my family. - I understand.
这里的妹子会想你的 弗兰姬
The women here will miss you, Frankie.
她会好好的
She's gonna do great.
弗兰姬 你来这干什么
Frank. What are you doing here?
你应该先打电♥话♥说一声的
I wish you had called first.
抱歉 G 我才发现你说得一点没错
Sorry, G, I just realized that you were totally right--
披萨送到了吗 我去拿钱包
Pizza here? I'll get my wallet.
不好意思 你好
Oh, I'm sorry. I mean, hi.
她是瑞芭 我们刚...
Yeah uh, this is Reba. And we were just--
你好 弗兰姬 她经常提起你
Hi there, Frankie. I've heard so much about you.
我也和一些人有些不错的互动
I've actually been makin' some cool connections, too.
-性互动 -那挺好的
- Sexually. - Oh, that's great.
我应该...
I should really...
-不不不 -让你们单独待会
- No, no, no - ...give you two some time.
不 不 不用 不用 我要走了
No, no, you're good, you're good. I'm gonna go.
我真的要走了 真的
I'm gonna go, seriously. Seriously.
没事的
It's fine, yeah.
你没事吧 弗兰姬
Are you okay, Frankie?
没事 虽然有点意外 但是...
Yeah. I guess I didn't see it happening like this, but...
重要的是 事已至此
what matters is, it's happening.
你这周想一起喝杯咖啡吗
Do you maybe want to go for a coffee this week?
-我们可以好好聊聊 -我很乐意
- We can talk more. - I would love that.
好吧 算是约会哦
Okay. It's a date.
是分手约会
It's a break-up date.
红茶菌和一个菌种
Kombucha is fermented with a living colony
加上酵母共同发酵 好恶
of bacteria and yeast. Blech.
-怪不得有股精♥液♥的味道 -什么玩意
- Explains the semen taste. - What's that?
不去豪营
Just because we're not glamping,
不能说明我们老了 对吗
doesn't mean we're old, right?
豪营是什么
What's glamping?
就是豪华野营 内森
Glamorous camping, Nathan.
-这个我知道 -所以...
- I knew that. - So...
我有新消息
I got news.
是吗 我需要担心吗
Okay? Should I be worried?
我参加了一个工作面试 我被录用了
I went to a job interview, and I got it.
你之前怎么没告诉我
Why wouldn't you tell me that?
又是同样的情况
This feels like dejavu.
我知道 这次不是去蒙特利尔 我发誓
I know. It's not Montreal, I swear.
只是...
It's just...
只是一天工作几小时 这是个...
It's just for a couple hours a day, and it's...
很好的机会 待遇不错
a really good opportunity. It pays well.
我想跟你说来着 真的
I've wanted to tell you, really,
只是我们一直没机会独处
just we haven't been alone.
我不明白 你是要辞了格视吗
I don't understand, are you quitting Gaze?
没 我想两边兼顾
No. I was hoping to work at both.
好吧
Okay.
我不懂你为什么非要追逐这么多东西
I just don't get why you have to go after so much being -
尤其是现在这个节骨眼
especially right now.
是因为你♥爸♥爸吗
Is this 'cause your Dad?
因为他以你为傲 你知道的
'Cause he's proud of you, you know that.
他已经死了
He's dead.
但我还活着 我想这样
But I'm not. And I want this.
再说这还挺酷的
Plus it's kinda cool.
那里的同事都才二十几岁 他们都...
Everyone who works there is like 20 years old, and they're all--
都不是结婚生子了的那种类型
Guessing it's not the married-with-kids type crowd.
是的 所以我现在在做功课
No, but that's why I'm doing my research.
反正我...
I just uh,
只要你需要 我都在你身边
I'm here if you need me.
我知道 谢谢你
I know. Thank you.
对我 你不用改变自己
Don't go changing who you are on me.
-不会的 我保证 -好吧
- I won't. I promise. - Okay.
剧集 | 上班族妈妈 | 导航列表