剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
[sighs] You again, boy?
又是你 孩子?
No. I'll feel better after dealing with my sister.
不 等我处理完我妹妹的事 我才会比较开心
Wouldn't you say life's too short to hold grudges?
您不觉得人生苦短 不该记仇吗?
I mean...
我的意思是…
family's so important, isn't it?
家人很重要 对吧?
You're lucky that you've got one. Closest I ever got was him.
有家人是很幸运的事 我只有它
Hmm. -[Douxie] Please, sire.
拜托您 陛下
Morgana was only looking out for those poor creatures.
莫尔加娜只是想保护那些可怜的怪兽
Is all this really worth hurting her?
为了这样就伤害她真的值得吗?
I will speak of this no more!
我不想再讨论这件事了!
[knight] Keep an eye out.
注意四周
Ugh, my brother has eyes everywhere. -He's just looking out for you.
-到处都是我哥哥的眼线 -他只是想保护你
Can you blame him?
你能怪他吗?
He's already accused me of betrayal.
他指控我背叛他
I lost my brother once.
我也曾失去过我的兄弟
You don't appreciate them till they're gone.
有时失去后才会懂得珍惜
Maybe if you just talked?
或许你们该谈一谈?
Pfft, look where that last talk got us.
看看我们上次交谈的结果
Please, of everyone here, you're the only one I can trust.
拜托 你是这里我唯一能信任的人
Me? What made him stop trusting you?
我?他为什么不再信任你?
It's a long story.
说来话长
Come on.
走吧
No sign of them, sire.
没有他们的踪迹 陛下
Trail's gone cold.
我们跟丢了
Mm, not much love left between them.
他们的关系疏离
If only you could make him remember the good old days.
如果你可以让他记起过往的好时光 就好了
[meows] -Maybe I can.
或许我可以
Say, my liege, didn't you used to spend time in this wood?
陛下 您以前不是常常来这座森林吗?
Yes.
是
As a boy.
小时候
Much time was lost in this accursed forest.
我常常来这座受诅咒的森林
I often fled to these woods to escape from my growing responsibilities.
来这里逃避日益增重的责任
[knight 1] On your guard, men! We've been bewitched!
注意 士兵们!我们中了法术!
[knight 2] What's happening?
怎么回事?
It's coming for me!
它来抓我了!
[knight 2] It's dark magic!
是黑魔法!
Stand down.
退下
We're not in danger.
我们没有遭遇危险
Uh, my lord...
陛下…
Gwen.
小桂
My betrothed.
我的未婚妻
My beloved.
我的爱
She was the heart of me.
我全心爱着她
Mm, we loved these woods.
我们很爱这座森林
The freedom they offered.
它给予我们自♥由♥
The wood showed us kindness for our courage.
这座森林欣赏我们的勇气
Gwen and I were never scared.
我和小桂从不害怕
Arthur, however...
但亚瑟…
I knew what danger lurked in the darkness.
我知道黑暗中暗藏着什么样的危险
Gwen!
小桂!
Away from her, demon!
离她远一点 恶魔!
As we grew older and duty kept me inside, Morgana encouraged Gwen,
我们长大之后 我忙到足不出户 莫尔加娜常常怂恿小桂
brought her out when she should have stayed safe within Camelot.
带她来到这里 但她应该留在安全的卡米洛城
Arthur always blamed me for our moonlight trips.
亚瑟总是怪我带她来到这里夜游
But that night, it was Gwen pulling me out of the door.
但那一晚 是小桂把我拉出门
We'd stumbled into a Stalkling nest.
我们误闯了秃鹰怪巢穴
Gwen!
小桂!
[snarling] -[Morgana] It was afraid.
它很害怕
That night, Gwen went into the woods and never returned.
那一晚 小桂进入森林后 就再也没有回来了
You, sister, should have known better.
妹妹 你早该知道会如此
You never forgave me.
你一直无法原谅我
And when my own gifts blossomed, you saw yet another abomination.
当我的魔力越来越强大 你更感到深恶痛绝
Ordered Merlin to teach me to control that part of me...
你命令梅林教我如何压抑自己的能力
though Gwen loved magic as I did.
但小桂和我一样热爱魔法
Yes. Yes, she did.
没错 她很喜欢
I...I miss her terribly.
我好想她
As do I... brother.
我也是 哥哥
It's working!
有用了!
Troll! We found one!
有巨怪!我们找到一只了!
I will lose no one else to those creatures.
我不会再让那些怪兽 夺走任何人的生命
To arms!
准备作战!
No, no, no, no, no! Not now!
不 现在不行!
Oh, no! Jim!
糟糕!吉姆!
Steady, men! Remember your training.
稳住 士兵们!记得你们的训练
Kill the beast! -Wait, kill?
-杀死怪兽! -等等 杀?
I thought this was catch-and-release!
我以为我们会把他们放生!
Using magic? On the king?
你对国王施展魔法?
Are you mad?
你疯了吗?
Come, we must protect Arthur.
快来 我们必须保护亚瑟
Take the beast down!
杀掉那只怪兽!
Arthur, no!
亚瑟 不!
Squire Steve, will you do the honors? -[whimpers]
侍从史蒂夫 你下手吧?
Careful, young squire. Show these beasts no sympathy.
小心点 年轻的侍从 不要对这些怪兽心软
[all] Huzzah! Huzzah!
上吧
Bular the Butcher! -The Gumm-Gumm prince himself!
-是屠夫布拉! -伽姆族王子本人!
[Galahad] Come on, let's see what you're
来吧!看看你…
For Camelot!
为了卡米洛而战!
I'll drink your blood out of a goblet made of your skull!
我要在你的头骨里盛满你的鲜血 并一口灌下!
I'll carve you open, let your guts spill out!
我要把你开肠剖肚!
My king! -Arthur!
-我的国王! -亚瑟!
[grunting] There's no spilling anything today!
今天不准开肠剖肚!
Finish it, then, fleshbag!
杀了我吧 人类!
[Arthur] The spawn of Gunmar.
根玛的后代
I won't dull Excalibur's edge with you. -[thuds]
我不会让你玷污王者圣剑
[Bular grunts] -Drag this monster back to Camelot!
把这只怪物拖回卡米洛城!
I have plans for him.
我对他另有安排
The rest, with me! My blade hungers.
其他人跟着我!我的圣剑渴望杀戮
[Lancelot] As you wish, milord. Onward!
遵命 陛下 继续向前!
Who's the monster here?
到底谁才是怪物?
these tracks are fresh! The other beasts can't be far, milord.
这是刚留下的足迹 其他的怪兽一定还没走远 陛下
Best we spread out, flank them! -Go.
-我们最好散开 包围他们 -快去
And, you, time to pick a side.
还有你 选边站吧
You would do well not to return with a clean sword.
你回来时 剑上最好沾满了血迹
We gotta slow these fleshbags down, or we'll end up statues in Arthur's hall.
我们要想办法拖延这些人类 不然我们会变成亚瑟门厅里的雕像
Try and keep up! We're taking a detour.
跟上我!我们要绕道而行…
Hold!
等等!
What are those?
那是什么?
You know Trolls-- we like to protect our homes.
你也知道巨怪会保卫自己的家园
Those fleshbags would have to be stupid to follow us now.
如果那些人类还继续跟着我们 就太笨了
You don't know Steve.
你显然不认识史蒂夫
This area is dangerous, but there's no way around.
这个地区很危险 但没有别的路了
Fear not, for Steve will scout the enemy base.
别害怕 史蒂夫会去侦查敌营
Hold, Squire. Watch out for the--
等等 侍从 小心…
Ow! [whimpering] -[Galahad] Oh!
噢!
Ow! - Oh!
-噢! -噢!
That one's gotta hurt!
一定很痛!
Well done, Squire Steve!
做得好 侍从史蒂夫
Now the path's clear. -[slurring] I love you guys.
-障碍都清除了 -我爱你们大家
You guys are my best friends.
你们是我最好的朋友
Lousy smoothskins just keep coming.
该死的人类 他们还不放弃
So, how'd you know about the traps?
你怎么知道这里有陷阱?
'Cause...
因为…
I used to live here.
我以前住在这里
[Callista] This is Tombro, my home.
这里是冬堡 我的家
Or what's left of it.
现在已残破不堪了
It's, uh... nice.
这里…很美
It was.
以前很美
You know, "great" King Arthur, always expanding his borders.
但“伟大的”亚瑟王总在开疆辟土
I was just a youngling when the knights sacked the village,
骑士们攻击村庄时 我还是个孩子
caught me, gave me my human name: Callista.
他们把我抓起来 给我取了个人类名字“卡莉斯塔”
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表