剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Because people can surprise you sometimes.
因为人们有时会出乎你的意料
He's too arrogant to see his war is misguided, but I must act.
他太傲慢 看不出那是不义之战 但我必须行动
Arthur's bloodshed ends today.
亚瑟的杀戮今天就要中止
What is this treason you speak?
你在说什么叛国话?
Brother! I only meant-- -I've heard enough!
-哥哥 我只是… -我听够了
Your sympathies blind you.
你的同情心让你盲目
These savage beasts never cease to attack us on sight!
那些野兽向来见到我们就攻击
Because you drive them from their homes,
那是因为你把他们从家园赶走
imprison them in the dungeon below, and don't expect them to come for us?
把他们关进地牢 他们当然会来报复
You're right.
没错
I've lost enough to them.
他们已经让我失去太多了
I'll not endanger my people by keeping enemies within these walls!
我不会再把他们关在城里 威胁我的人♥民♥了
Yes. Wait. Wait, you wouldn't--
没错 等等 你不会要…
We destroy those monsters at dawn.
黎明时就杀了那些怪物
No.
不
I, uh-- I forgot how much I hate milking the Slorr.
我都忘了有多讨厌挤斯骆奶
Ugh! Please!
拜托
I think Lancelot broke my everything.
兰斯洛特把我全身骨头都打碎了
And I still don't have the Time Map.
我还没拿到时间地图
One wrong move, and we will screw up history without even knowing it.
走错一步就会不知不觉间搞砸历史
We have to change history! Arthur's had enough.
我们得改变历史 亚瑟受够了
The Trolls are gonna die at sunrise!
巨怪们日出时就会死了
Oh, blimey Balroths!
该死的
How are we supposed to stop this and stay inconspicuous?
要怎么才能低调阻止这件事呢?
It wouldn't be a problem if I just had my Shadow Staff.
要是我有暗影权杖就简单多了
I know you said to lay low, but we can't let Jim die.
我知道你说过要低调 但我们不能让吉姆死
Yes. Let's see what this future Douxie is capable of.
让我们看看未来的窦谢有什么能耐吧
You're right, sod the rules.
没错 去他的规定
It's time for a dungeon break.
我们要闯入地牢
No way! -Ah! Oy!
不可能
Wait.
等等
Young gentleman of Palchukia, join us in our nocturnal libations.
柏察克亚的年轻人 跟我们一起来点夜宵酒吧
We are looking for the Holy Grail!
我们正在找圣杯
Oh, well, it's not in that one either!
这杯里也没有
Where do you think you're going, buddy boy?
你要去哪儿?小伙
Dude, I'm keeping the guards busy... while having a righteous time! Ha!
我可以拖住守卫 帮我们争取时间
Yeah-heah! Drinking with knights!
与骑士们共饮
I'm so stoked for my first brew... uh, today.
我很兴奋 这是我第一杯酒… 今天的第一杯
[Galahad] Pucker up, buttercup.
大口喝吧 年轻人
This be my onion brew.
这是我的洋葱酒
It'll put some hair on your everywhere!
它会让你振作雄风
Cool.
酷
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
喝…
This is going to end badly. -Drink!
结局肯定很惨
Ooh, I can't wait.
真令人期待
For the glory of Merlin... For the glory of Merlin...
以梅林之荣耀…
Ugh, stop saying that name.
别再说那个名字了
Merlin's in league with the fleshbags who put us here.
梅林是把我们关在这里的帮凶
I'm trying to manifest a Sword of Daylight.
我想召唤出日光之剑
He made it to save the Trolls.
他创造了它来拯救巨怪
Pfft, those guards must have hit you harder than I thought, kid.
那些守卫肯定把你打得太狠了
Nobody's saving anybody here. -[Claire] Jim!
-没人想救人 -吉姆
We're breaking you out.
我们要带你出去
Your stay in Terror Tower is over, mate.
你在恐惧之塔的日子结束了
And presto, one liberated Troll.
你看 一个被解放的巨怪
Take that, death! I elude you once again--
认命吧 死神 我又一次躲过了…
♪ Call me Steve, all-state champ ♪
叫我史蒂夫 全州冠军
♪ I'm chilling with my bros In this prison camp, unh ♪
正和朋友们一起在监狱狂欢
Such wordplay! -Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
念得不错
The lad's a poet!
这小伙是个诗人
♪ I'm MC Steve and I'm here to say-- ♪
我是说唱歌♥手史蒂夫 我要说…
Oh, King Arthur!
亚瑟王
Arthur! -Men, draw your swords.
-让开 -拔出你们的剑
It is time we rid Camelot of its enemies.
我们要清除卡米洛城的敌人
♪ My lord Arthur's in the building ♪
亚瑟王来了
♪ Watch out, y'all He's here to do some creep-killing ♪
大家都小心 他要大开杀戒
♪ Get out of here ♪
快跑
Now, now, everyone just stay calm.
大家冷静
Lancelot, your squire seems touched in the head.
兰斯洛特 你的侍从 好像脑袋被驴踢了
Yes, sir! Thank you, sir! -[rumbling]
是的 陛下 谢谢 陛下
[grunts] -Wha--
什么…
The beasts are free! Stand to!
野兽们逃出来了 拦住他们
Is this part of your plan? -I'm improvising!
-这也在你的计划中吗? -这是随机应变
Quick, through the alleys! They can't catch all of us!
走小巷 他们抓不住我们所有人
Knights of Camelot, after them! Sound the alarms! -Oof!
卡米洛的骑士们给我追 敲响警钟
Merlin! I mean, Sir Merlin, Sir Wizard...
梅林 梅林爵士 巫师爵士…
We have a situation!
我们出状况了
Ow!
好痛
No.
不帮
I take that as you're not coming.
我就当你不来了
[Arthur] Did you see where they went?
看见他们去哪儿了吗?
[Douxie] Quick! In here!
快点 在这里面
This way, sir! Don't worry, sire, I'll freeze them on the spot.
这边 别担心 我会让他们动弹不得
Then do it! This way, men!
那就快点 所有人去这边
Charge!
冲锋
What trickery is this now?
这是什么把戏?
Oh, fuzz buckets!
糟了
I must have cast an Infinite Hallway by accident.
我一定是不小心施了无限回廊咒
You know how frustrating magic is.
你也知道魔法不好搞
Uh, let me-- let me just find the right spell.
让我找找正确的咒语
Wizard, remove this enchantment or I'll remove your head!
巫师 解除这个咒语 否则我就砍了你的脑袋
Hagar's ghost!
天啊
Dragon on the loose! -[Trolls gasp]
龙跑出来了
Get out! Dragon!
快跑 有龙
Morgana, I-- -I couldn't stand by either.
-莫尔加娜 我… -我不能袖手旁观
Go!
快走
Come on, skinny legs. I know a safe place, in the woods.
快点 瘦竹竿 我知道森林里有个安全地方
You get them home, Trollhunter.
带他们回家 巨怪猎人
I'll keep the knights busy and find you later.
我拖住骑士后再去找你
Ugh, come on!
快点
We don't have time for this!
没时间煽情了
I promise! -[Jim gasps]
我保证
The sun! Get back!
太阳出来了 退后
Men, after them!
抓住他们
Get this open at once! -[knights shouting]
马上把门打开
Sorcery!
魔法
Morgana!
莫尔加娜
[Arthur] Onward! Faster,
前进
men, faster!
快点…
By the seven rings, how did you manage that?
不可思议 你是怎么做到的?
[groans] -Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy!
小心…
Don't let them get to the trees!
别让他们逃进森林
Who wanders into my woods?
谁闯进了我的森林?
[horse neighs] -Hold, men! Hold!
停下…
Gunmar?
根玛?
Little king, these Wild Woods are my domain.
小国王 原始森林是我的领土
I command the souls of all under its shade,
树荫之下的生物均听令于我
and I decide who lives or dies! -[knight screams]
生死均由我决定
You can only push us so far, human.
你的势力到此为止 人类
[horse neighs] -This isn't over!
这事没完
War is coming!
战争将至
Can't believe I'm saying this, but thank you, Morgana.
难以置信我会这么说 但是谢谢你 莫尔加娜
Thank you, handmaiden.
谢谢你 侍女
You inspired me.
你启发了我
Now keep your head down.
你先在这避风头
I will handle my brother.
我来处理我哥哥
Arthur is furious.
亚瑟生气极了
He's locked down the castle.
他封锁了城♥堡♥
Luckily, he thinks you're so incompetent, you can't be a suspect.
幸运的是他觉得你无能 当不了嫌疑犯
At least we got Jim and the prisoners away safe.
至少我们让吉姆和囚犯安全逃走了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表