剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
The talking door is right. This sorcery's uncrackable.
会说话的门是对的 我无法破解这个魔法
Well, at least we don't have to see Steve's birthday suit.
至少我们不会看到史蒂夫裸体了
[Steve] Too late! Whoo!
来不及了!
[Latch groans] -[Lock] Oh, no! My eyes!
不!我的眼睛!
[Latch] Oh, I can't unsee that now!
我忘不了那个画面了!
You hold back, General Aaarrrgghh.
你没有用尽全力 啊啊啊将军
Show me your strength!
展现你的力量吧!
Show me the nightmare that mankind fear!
让我目睹人类最深层的恐惧!
Good spar, Skullcrusher.
好比赛 头颅碎裂者
Yes, old friend, but you have yet to take me down.
是的 老友 但你还没击败我
Gunmar, Arthur and his forces crossed Killahead.
根玛 亚瑟和他的军队渡过了亡命桥
They're hunting Trolls fleeing to Dwoza.
他们在追杀逃往都萨的巨怪
Bular is missing.
布拉失踪了
Always killing the messenger.
他总爱杀死信使
Then the humans crave war.
这表示人类想发动战争
General, tell the Dwoza Trolls it's time to pick a side.
将军 去跟都萨的巨怪们说 他们该选边站了
And if it isn't ours, kill them all.
如果他们不站在我们这一边 就杀光他们
Yes, Skullcrusher.
遵命 头颅碎裂者
With pleasure.
这是我的荣幸
Thanks, Archie.
谢了 阿奇
Jeez, how long is Coach Wizard gonna take?
天啊 巫师教练到底要去多久?
It's been forever!
他去好久了!
What if the old man needs our help?
万一老头需要我们的帮忙怎么办?
Uh, Open Sesame! Abracadabra!
芝麻开门!天灵灵地灵灵!
I'm begging you, man!
我求求你 老兄!
Hey, door dorks, open up!
嘿 蠢门 快敞开大门!
Why don't you open up?
你何不敞开自己?
Maybe I will!
好啊!
So, I'm-- I'm really scared that I won't be a good knight.
我很害怕我不能成为一个好骑士
Well, you won't be, but don't be scared about it.
你不能 但没必要害怕
You know, then you worry about, like, what is your purpose on this planet?
然后你就会开始想 你的存在有什么意义?
Merlin doesn't know shadow magic.
梅林不懂暗影魔法
Claire! You could make a shadow portal and slip us right through!
克莱尔!你可以制♥造♥一个暗影传送门 让我们溜进去
I don't know, Douxie.
我不知道 窦谢
I don't have my staff. -I've seen you do magic without it.
-我没带魔杖 -我看过你徒手施展魔法
But Merlin said-- -Merlin's not here.
-但梅林说… -梅林不在这里
I don't wanna become her!
我不想变得跟她一样!
What if the darkness takes over, like Morgana?
如果我跟莫尔加娜一样 被黑暗吞噬怎么办?
Claire, look, I know you're scared, but you're not her.
克莱尔 我知道你很害怕 但你不是她
You can make the magic your own.
你能创造出属于自己的魔法
I never had the gift for shadowmancy, but you do.
我没有施展暗影魔法的天赋 但你有
You can do great and wondrous things.
你能做出许多很棒的事
I've seen it.
我亲眼见过
Okay, Douxie, I'll try.
好吧 窦谢 我试试看
But I need you walk me through the spell book, Teach.
但我需要你教我 老师
I don't speak Wizard-ese.
我看不懂巫师文
You want me to teach? I'm not even a good student.
你要我教你?我自己都学不好
You've got that right. -The worst!
-你说得对 -你最烂了!
Quit it! -Who asked you, knobhead?
-住口! -谁准你说话了 大呆瓜?
Why are we yelling? -[chuckles]
我们为什么在大吼大叫?
Right.
好吧
Put your hands out like this.
把双手伸出来
Beyond there is your destination, your emotional anchor.
你的目的地在那边 保持全神贯注
Got it. -Then pull the magic around you.
-了解 -然后把魔法拉向你
It will be your door to the Shadow Realm.
打开影之领域的大门吧
That's it, that's it. Steady. -[pants]
很好 稳住
Claire.
克莱尔
Focus.
保持专注
Eyes on point, mind on anchor.
注视着目标、心无杂念
You got this.
你做得到
I'm scared.
我好害怕
Magic is emotion.
魔法就是情感
Don't let fear control you. Use it!
不要让恐惧控制你 好好利用它!
Stay true to yourself.
忠于自我
That will protect you from the shadows.
暗影就无法伤害你
Doux? -Don't be afraid, Claire.
-窦谢? -不要怕 克莱尔
This is your magic.
这是你的魔法
You can control it.
你能控制它
[Douxie] Keep your eyes on point.
专心注视着目标
No!
不!
No! -[cackling]
不!
[both] Claire!
-克莱尔! -克莱尔!
Doux, how do we bring her back?
窦谢 我们要怎么把她带回来?
Hold on. I can figure this out.
等等 我能想到办法的
It's gonna be fine. -Fine?
-会没事的 -没事?
Shadows just ate her alive, man!
她被暗影吞噬了 老兄!
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么做?
Whoa! It actually worked!
居然有用!
Kind of.
算是吧
Morgana...
莫尔加娜…
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
[Douxie] I know you're scared, but you're not her.
我知道你很害怕 但你不是她
Don't let fear control you.
不要让恐惧控制你
Stay, stay true to yourself.
忠于自我
Fear won't control me!
我不会让恐惧控制我!
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
Claire! Claire, are you all right? -Give her some space.
-克莱尔 你还好吗? -给她一点空间
I saw her-- a vision of Morgana.
我看到她了…莫尔加娜的幻影
Oh, hot dang.
真猛!
Was it really her?
真的是她吗?
Or was it guilt, or fear, or--
还是我的罪恶感或恐惧在作祟…
The Shadow Realm is a place of mystery.
影之领域是一个神秘的地方
We understand if you don't want to go back in.
如果你不愿意再回到那里 我们都能理解
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
I'll be all right.
我会没事的
Thanks for talking me through it, Teach.
谢谢你教我方法 老师
No way this works, witchy! -[Lock] True.
-没用的 小女巫! -对
Not your fault your teacher's a dunce. -[Douxie] There is your anchor.
-因为你的老师是个笨蛋 -全神贯注
Let go of the fear. -[Latch] No, no, don't do that.
-放下恐惧 -不 不要那样
Uh, no, no, no! Not good!
不 不行!
[Latch] Bad, bad idea!
这是个坏主意!
[Douxie] Yes, yes, yes!
很好
Claire, you did it! -Yes!
-克莱尔 你做到了! -太好了!
That's what I'm talking about! Shadow Magic!
这样才像话!暗影魔法!
Uh, it didn't work.
没有用
Wow, she picked that up fast.
她学得真快
She had a stellar teacher.
名♥师♥出高徒
What are we standing 'round for?
我们还站在这里做什么?
That magical sword won't repair itself. Let's go!
魔法剑不会自行修复 走吧!
To the Lady! -Gentlemen, after you.
-去找仙子吧! -绅士们 你们先请
Oh, this will be your doom!
你们正走向灭亡!
See you later, door dork!
再会了 蠢门!
Feels weird, like cold pudding.
感觉好怪 像冷冰冰的布丁一样
That's cheating, fools!
这算是作弊 蠢蛋们!
Don't leave us alone.
不要抛下我们
Oh, shut up! You're not alone!
闭嘴!你还有我!
Blink, Dictatious, we're on the same side!
亮晴晴、迪可泰西斯 我们是同一阵线的
I'll show you! See? -I see nothing.
-我能证明!你们看? -我什么都没看到
Why do you keep pretending we know each other?
你为什么一直假装我们很熟?
Blinkous, do you recognize this youngling?
亮可斯 你认识这位年轻人吗?
Whoa, what's all this?
这是怎么回事?
Come on, come on! Hurry! Preparations for the end times.
-来 快点! -我们正在为末日做准备
Once we've gathered enough supplies,
一旦我们收集足够的物资
we will bravely and heroically hide underground
我们就会英勇地躲进地洞
until this dreadful conflict blows over.
等到战争结束为止
Don't mind-- Ow! -And you're not invited!
而你们不能加入我们
Wait, you're not going to fight?
等等 你们不反抗?
But you have to! There's a war coming and you're in it!
战争即将爆发 你们也身在其中!
Who are you to tell Blinkous Galadrigal when to skirmish?
你哪有资格 命令亮可斯加拉崔戈参战?
You're a master strategist, the smartest Troll I know!
你是战略大♥师♥ 我所认识最聪明的巨怪
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表