剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Right now. -[whines]
马上吃掉
Let's get swole!
变强吧
Your arms need to become hammers to nail down your enemies!
你的手臂要变成铁锤 把敌人敲扁
You're out!
你出局了
I guarantee nobody will be kicking sand in your face anymore!
我敢保证没有人敢再欺负你们
Become a champion of freedom and love,
为了自♥由♥与爱而战
worthy to be sculpted on Greek marble!
让自己被刻成雕像 永世流传
♪ Show me what you got! ♪
让我看看你们的能耐
[Jim] Claire? The battle's coming.
克莱尔?就快开战了
Sure we have time for random surprises?
我们还有时间制♥造♥惊喜吗?
Okay...
好了…
now you can look.
你可以看了
Wow, what a nice field?
天哪 真美的…田园?
Wait, is this-- [gasps]
等等 这是…
Is that-- -It's your house in Arcadia!
-那是… -你在世外桃源的家
Or it will be in, like, a thousand years.
或是说 一千年以后会是你的家
Thought you could use a reminder of home...
我希望让你想起家的感觉
of better times...
想起好时光
and us.
想起我们
Claire, that's... incredible!
克莱尔 这太棒了
You teleported us across the planet just for a date! [chuckles]
你为了一场约会 把我们传送到星球的另一边
I hope you're hungry for meat pies
希望你想吃肉派
because it was either that or Callista's sock casserole.
只有这个和卡莉斯塔的炖袜子可以选
[muffled] Claire, this is perfect.
克莱尔 这太完美了
So, earlier...
对了 之前…
I figured out what Merlin was talking about.
我知道梅林在跟你讨论什么
You did? Claire, I-- -Yeah.
-是吗?克莱尔 我… -是
You were wondering if Merlin's new amulet would choose you.
你在想梅林的新护身符会不会选择你
I think one's enough, hero.
我觉得有一个就够了 英雄
Yeah. -Hey, wanna see a new trick I learned?
-对 -嘿 想看看我学的新招吗?
Uh, since when did you become such an awesome wizard?
你什么时候变成这么厉害的巫师?
Douxie's a pretty solid teacher.
窦谢是个不错的老师
I wanted to be ready for whatever comes next.
我想先做好准备
I'm not losing you again.
我不想再失去你了
We should probably head back,
我们应该回去了
get ready for Killahead.
准备出发去亡命桥
Can't we stay longer?
我们不能待久一点吗?
Like forever?
直到永远?
Maybe just a few more minutes.
应该可以再待一下
The gems have the exact resonance and light transmissions we require.
这些宝石的共鸣和透光度刚刚好
Which one speaks to you?
哪一颗在呼唤着你?
This one.
这一颗
Quick! Harvest the wave!
快点 把光波收集起来
Do not lose it!
不要放走它
Hold steady!
稳住
[Merlin] Ironic.
真讽刺
Morgana fought against the amulet.
莫尔加娜曾奋力抵抗护身符
Now she helps power it.
但现在却帮它注入力量
[chuckles] At least she could lend a hand, eh?
至少她助了我们一臂之力 对吧?
There is but one final step.
还剩最后一个步骤
To lock the amulet together, two master wizards are required.
要完成护身符 就必须要有两位巫术大♥师♥
By Ambrosius' Gleaming...
闪耀的安布罗休斯啊
Is that...
那是…
Is that for me? -Thought you'd make something of it.
-那是给我的吗? -我觉得你用得上
You've done great things with less, like that bracelet of yours.
你只用那条手镯 就成就了许多大事
No, I, uh... I can't accept this.
不 我…不能接受
I'm not worthy.
我不够资格
That humility is exactly why it belongs to you.
谦虚的人才值得拥有它
Let us finish this, Master Wizard.
让我们完成它吧 巫术大♥师♥
Ad Lucem Gloria Mea.
照亮我的荣耀
Ad Lucem Gloria Mea.
照亮我的荣耀
[Merlin] Ad Lucem Gloria Mea.
照亮我的荣耀
Now come along.
来吧
It is time for the amulet to choose our champion.
是时候让护身符挑选我们的英雄了
Today, the amulet will choose one of you to defend your people,
今天 护身符会在你们之中 选出一位守护者
to hunt these Trolls who have betrayed your kind.
追杀那些背叛你们的巨怪
You will no longer fear the daylight.
你们将不再惧怕日光
You will wield it as the Trollhunter.
巨怪猎人将能运用日光
Let's see which of you brown-snouters gets picked.
来看看哪个家伙会被选中
It would be my honor. -I am ready.
-这会是我的荣幸 -我准备好了
For the Glory of Merlin... awake.
我以梅林之名…苏醒吧
Whoa, whoa!
等等
[Merlin's voice] Rise, Trollhunter...
起身吧 巨怪猎人…
and become.
觉醒吧
Uh, I think your amulet has the wrong Troll.
我觉得你的护身符选错巨怪了
No, the amulet does not make mistakes.
不 护身符不会搞错的
For whatever reason, it has chosen you.
无论如何 它选择了你
Speak the incantation.
念出咒语
Find your purpose, the savior of our worlds.
找到自己生存的意义 我们世界的救赎者
Me? [scoffs] I've never been chosen for anything.
我?从来没人会选我
"For the Glory of--" -[Draal] Bushigal!
-“我以梅林之名…” -该死!
It chose Callista the Calamity? [growls]
它选了扫把星卡莉斯塔?
She's basically a fleshbag.
她基本上就是个人类
This is the humans' big plan?
这就是人类伟大的计划?
The only place that outsider will lead us is death!
那个外来者只会把我们带向死亡
[trolls murmuring] -[Merlin] Ignore them. Accept this honor.
别理会他们 接受这份荣耀
No, they're right, I'm not a hero. I'm not even good at being a Troll.
不 他们说得对 我不是英雄 我连巨怪都当不好
Go on, say the words! -Cal, wait!
-快点说出咒语 -小卡 等等
[Callista] I... I can't do this!
我…做不到
Is this some sick human joke?
这是某种人类的玩笑吗?
I believe you fleshbags have done enough damage.
我相信你们这些人类 已经造成够多的伤害了
We're doomed!
我们完蛋了
Gumm-Gumms are coming for us
伽姆族要来了
and we've wasted time with your silly games!
而我们还浪费时间玩愚蠢的游戏
We must hide!
我们必须躲起来
We all must fight as allies.
我们必须并肩作战
You think just because your king gives us a shiny toy, you can buy our loyalty?
你觉得你们的国王给我们闪亮的玩具 我们就会被收买♥♥吗?
Leave, and take your trinkets with you!
快离开 把你们的小饰品一起带走
These creatures will never trust me.
他们永远不会信任我
Why should they?
毕竟也没理由吧?
This was a mistake.
这是个错误
The amulet chose Callista?
护身符选择了卡莉斯塔?
Whoa, whoa, whoa, wasn't Deya the first Trollhunter?
等等 黛亚不就是第一代的巨怪猎人吗?
Either way, without one, Killahead will be a bloodbath.
无论如何 没有巨怪猎人 亡命桥之战会是一场大屠♥杀♥
I think I know where Callista went.
我想我知道卡莉斯塔会去哪里
Claire?
克莱尔?
What about the king?
国王呢?
Doesn't history need him at Killahead as well?
他不是也需要出现在亡命桥吗?
Don't worry, I'm on it.
别担心 我来处理
Blast it! If we are all doomed, at least you should be free!
不管了!既然我们都死定了 至少也该放你自♥由♥
Free? -Yes!
-自♥由♥? -对
So that you can go and thrive in our very limited time left!
在所剩不多的时间 尽情过活吧
Quickly! Go!
快点 去吧
Embrace life!
拥抱生命
Begone, I said!
我叫你快走
Shoo! Shoo!
滚
I like you.
我喜欢你
He likes me?
他喜欢我?
My word. The gargantuan brute likes me.
天啊 那个大老粗居然喜欢我
[Douxie] Reflecting, my king?
我的国王 你在自省吗?
I was convinced magic had taken everything from me...
我本来坚信魔法害我失去了所有…
but it was my own doing.
但都是我自作自受
I tried to protect my people
我试图保护我的人♥民♥
at the expense of so many others.
不顾其它人的安危
Morgana was right.
莫尔加娜是对的
She wasn't evil.
她并不邪恶
Brother?
哥哥?
I was.
我才邪恶
It's true you've done...
你的确曾经做过一些…
questionable things,
令人♥质♥疑的事
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表