剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
so he could spread his wings and soar.
让他能展翅高飞
And accepting that set me free. -[sighs]
接受那个事实让我自♥由♥了
And r-r-right now,
而现在
your people look to you--
你的人♥民♥需要你
to stand up, to lead.
挺身而出并带领他们
I know you're still grieving.
我知道你还在悲痛中
[Charlie] I know this is too much.
我知道这很困难
[Charlie] But in order to save your family--
但为了拯救你的家人
to save the world--
拯救这个世界
you must let him go.
你必须放他走
Do it. Destroy it.
动手吧 毁了它
[Archie] Douxie!
窦谢
It was real magic. And I could use a new apprentice.
它是真正的魔法 我需要一位新的徒弟
Carry on, and don't...
继续 然后别说…
But, master-- - ..."But, master" me.
-但是老师… -跟我说“但是老师…”
Hisirdoux, change... Magic is master...
-希沙窦斯 改变… -魔法就是老师…
Hisirdoux...
希沙窦斯…
Hisirdoux, what have you done?
希沙窦斯 你做了什么?
A wizard does not make mistakes.
巫师不会出错
He makes unexpected possibilities.
他会创造出意想不到的机会
You weren't perfect, old man...
你不完美 老头
but at least you tried.
但至少你努力尝试过了
[Merlin's voice] The greatest thing I have ever accomplished
我这辈子最大的成就
was saving you.
就是救了你
Goodbye, master. -Huh...?
再见 老师
I'll find a way to protect this world, master.
我会找到保护世界的方法 老师
My way.
我的方法
Mordrax's miracles, you found them!
太神奇了 你找到了
Well done!
做得好
I knew you'd do it, little buddy!
我就知道你做得到 小兄弟
The Genesis Seals!
创世纪封印
[man's voice echoes] Guinevere!
桂妮薇
Guinevere! -Brother--!
-桂妮薇 -哥哥
You're trapped in your loss. Your Guinevere is gone!
你陷在痛苦的回忆中 你的桂妮薇不在了
Guinevere! -Please! Rest. Be at peace.
-桂妮薇 -拜托你 平静下来
Sister, how can I be at peace when the world is still broken?
妹妹 世界支离破碎了 我如何能平静下来?
You hear me? Your mind is clear!
你听得到我的声音?你清醒了
Yes. Clearer than ever.
是 我从未如此清醒过
Then I can free you. We can escape.
这样我就能放你自♥由♥ 我们能逃走了
No. The Arthur you knew
不 你所认识的亚瑟
committed too many sins to count.
犯下了数不清的罪
He awoke to a legacy of a violent, awful world.
他继承了一个暴♥力♥、可怕的世界
I see now the only path to redemption is the Order's--
唯一的救赎是走上神秘会的路…
to wipe the world clean and begin again.
把世界彻底净空 重新开始
No, no.
不
I fought for magic's freedom, not destruction.
我是为了魔法而战 不是为了摧毁魔法
Why did you resurrect me?
你为什么让我复活?
[Arthur] To destroy Merlin.
为了摧毁梅林
To stand by my side and watch
我希望你站在我身旁
as the Order ushers in the new dawn.
看着神秘会迎来新的世界
No! No!
不
Brother, what has become of us?
哥哥 我们怎么会变成这样?
[Claire] Morgana!
莫尔加娜
[Claire] Come on! We have to get outta here!
快点 我们必须离开这里
Come on, Claire. Come on...
快点 克莱尔 快点啊
[gasps] Claire!
克莱尔
[screams] Evil lady!
邪恶的女人
[Krel] Great Gaylen! -Queen of darkness!
-我的天啊 -黑暗女王
Compatriots, to arms!
伙伴们 准备迎战
Stop! You've got it wrong!
住手 你们搞错了
[Claire] She's not the enemy!
她不是敌人
They followed me.
他们跟来了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表