剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
Aw, man!
天啊
Just like in that movie Future Warrior 3, when the robots killed Alfred Einstein.
就像《魔鬼消灭者3》里 机器人杀死爱因斯蛋那样
Yeah, exactly. -[grunting]
没错
So, how do we get home? You're the wizard expert here.
那我们怎么回家?你是巫术专家
The Time Map! It's here with Merlin!
梅林手上的时间地图
It could show us the way back to the present without damaging the past.
它能指明不摧毁过去 回到未来的办法
Then what are we waiting for, Dumbledork? Let's go get the Time Thingy!
那我们还等什么?蛋不利多 我们去找那个时间玩意吧
What about Jim?
那吉姆呢?
Lake's probably safer down there than we are up here.
或许地牢比这里安全多了
It's settled. We'll play our roles and stay out of trouble while I get that map.
就这么定了 在我拿到地图前 我们先按之前的安排行事
[Merlin] Hisirdoux, do you have feet for hands?
希沙窦斯 你胳膊上长的是脚吗?
All the Slorr juice?
把斯骆奶全打翻了
You know how long it takes to milk one of those?
你知道给斯骆兽挤奶要花多久吗?
Sorry, sir. I was just trying to save time.
对不起 我只是想节省时间
Ugh, that hair was a mistake.
那个发型就是个错误
I remember this.
我记得这件事
"Your cutting corners..."
你的小妙招…
...has only cost me time.
只让我浪费了时间
It's hard enough creating Arthur's new weapon without your mucking about.
制♥造♥亚瑟的新武器已经很耗时间了 你还给我捅娄子
I need you in the workshop, and you're milking the Slorr.
你去工坊给斯骆兽挤奶
Well, here's hoping this doesn't break the time-space continuum.
但愿不会打破时空连续性
Hey!
你好
Aah! -Um, hey, me.
你好 我
Aah! Doppelgänger! You-- you're me. I'm me!
分身 你是我 我是我
No need to panic. -Well, how-- how...
-别慌 -怎么…
Wait, this can only mean one thing.
只有一种可能
[both] Time travel paradox.
-时空旅行 -时空旅行
Double Douxies? This is a disaster!
两个窦谢?这就是场灾难
[both] Give me a break, Arch!
-拜托 阿奇 -拜托 阿奇
[both] Oh, wow. This is wild!
-真疯狂 -真疯狂
Let's focus on the here and now.
我们先考虑眼前的事吧
Where having two of us will be-- -Will be a logistical nightmare.
-我们两个的存在会… -导致逻辑混乱
I agree, uh, so the easiest solution--
我同意 最简单的办法是…
Is for one of us to go away till I return to my time.
在我回到我的时间前 我们中的一个人暂时消失
Great idea!
好主意
But which one of us-- -Interminus nocti sluumberso!
-但哪个人… -入睡吧
I know this looks bad, but I swear I've got this under control.
我知道这样不对 但我发誓一切尽在我的掌握之中
If that were true, things in the future have really changed. Ha ha.
你要是能掌握 那未来确实改变了
Just don't go blabbing to Merlin, okay?
不好笑 别向梅林告密 好吗?
I need to stay incognito.
我不能暴露
Fine. This should be fun to watch.
好吧 应该有好戏看了
Hisirdoux, what is taking so long?
希沙窦斯 你怎么这么慢?
Just cleaning up another mess. -[Archie meows]
正在清理另一个烂摊子
Swore I'd never do this again.
我绝不再扎这个发型了
[Morgana] We spell-casters should be fleeing to the Wild Wood,
我们魔法师应该逃进原始森林
not slaving away for that fool--
而不是当那个蠢货的奴隶…
You speak treason against our king!
注意语言 莫尔加娜 你说的话是叛国
I speak truth.
我说的是事实
After all Arthur's done, why build this amulet for him?
亚瑟做了那些事 为什么还为他做护身符?
It's not for him. It's for all of us.
不是为他 这是为了我们所有人
Gunmar's war is a threat and the amulet will end it.
根玛的战争是威胁 护身符可以终结它
The Time Map!
时间地图
Dragonstooth iron must be strong enough to contain the Daylight Stone's power. Aloochan gloria meia!
龙牙铁必须强韧到 能承受日光石的力量
Blast it all!
可恶
Hisirdoux, stop gawking about and give me a hand with those raw ores over there!
希沙窦斯 别在那儿呆着 帮我把那边的原石拿过来
Apologies, Master.
抱歉 老师
How many more failures before you realize this amulet of yours is pointless?
还要失败多少次才能让你明白 你的护身符毫无意义?
I hear your concerns, but trust me, the amulet will bring peace.
我知道你的担忧 但是相信我 护身符能带来和平
At the cost of all we hold dear!
代价是我们珍视的一切
How long before he comes for us?
天知道他什么时候会迫♥害♥我们
You're a fool, Merlin.
你是个笨蛋 梅林
And an old one at that.
而且是个老顽固
Oh, forget her. We've got this, right?
别管她 我们能解决 对吧?
What is this strangeness?
这怪异的行为是什么意思?
Put your hand down.
把手放下
It's a high-five. It's a sign of victory amongst barbarian tribes.
这是击掌 蛮族庆祝胜利的方式
It's-- It's a new thing.
新鲜事物
Human customs are terribly odd.
人类的习俗真是奇怪
Indeed.
确实
You don't seem yourself today, Hisirdoux.
你今天和以往不太一样 希沙窦斯
Well, except for your inability to tidy up.
打扫无能倒是一如既往
No more distractions. Go milk the Slorr.
别烦我了 去挤斯骆奶
But I-- -Dismissed!
-但我… -快去
I'm very impressed
我很佩服
at how remarkably bad you are at impersonating yourself.
你完全不会假扮自己
Hello?
有人吗?
S-Sir Lancelot?
兰斯洛特爵士?
Lance? Buddy?
兰斯?伙计?
Oy!
来了
Prepare yourself, lad. Ha ha ha!
准备好 年轻人
[screams] -Let us spar.
我们来比试一番
Krav Maga! Come at me, scrub lord!
以色列防身术 出手吧 二流爵士
A worthy insult.
不错的挑衅
Let's see if your combat is as good as your boasting.
让我看看你的拳脚功夫 是否和你的口才一样好
Huzzah! Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
看我的
Die! Yah!
去死吧
When one fights, all secrets are laid bare.
一个人在战斗时会暴露所有秘密
And I know yours.
我知道了你的秘密
You are no knight; you are a pretender.
你不是骑士 你是个冒牌货
What? [stammering]
什么?
You're not the first squire who faked noble lineage to seek glory.
你不是第一个假冒贵族 谋求荣耀的侍从
Your secret's safe with me.
我不会说出去的
You've much to learn, and I will train you.
你有很多东西要学 我会训练你
Really? [shouting] Ow!
真的吗?
[groans] -You are an odd squire,
你真是个奇怪的侍从
but you have a trustworthy face, Sir Steve of Palchukia.
但你长着值得信任的脸 柏察克亚的史蒂夫
Wow! Thanks, Sir Boss-man.
谢谢 老大
You're like the really big brother I never wanted.
你就像我从未想要过的大哥
[clanging] -Really, really big. Oof!
特别…大的那种
[Douxie] Hey, girl.
姑娘
Just gonna...
我只是要…
Just gonna come in for a quick little milking.
很快地挤点奶
Just gonna be one little squeeze. -[squishes]
稍微挤一下
[Douxie] No, no, no! Aah!
不…
It's in my mouth!
喷进我的嘴里了
Uh... Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
Reporting for handmaiden duty.
我来当侍女了
Hello?
你在吗?
Morgana?
莫尔加娜?
Hello?
你在吗?
The Shadow Staff.
暗影权杖
Aren't you curious?
真是令人好奇
My new handmaiden, familiar with dark magics.
我的新女仆竟然熟悉黑魔法
I saw it in the court. -What? N-No.
-我在宫廷里看到了 -什么?没有
That was just-- -What do you know of the Shadows?
-那只是… -你对暗影魔法有什么了解?
No idea what you're talking about. [chuckles]
我不知道你在说什么
Don't play coy, little lamb.
别装了 小羊羔
You're hiding your knowledge from me and from Arthur.
你对我和亚瑟有所隐瞒
You stood against my brother to save a Troll,
你为了救一个巨怪反抗我哥哥
a magical creature like myself, like us.
救一个像我 像我们一样的魔法生物
The others fear our potential and would quash it.
其他人害怕我们的能力 想要阻止我们
But I do not fear magic.
但我不怕魔法
It is true strength. Aurai capernus umbra!
它是真正的力量
Will I ever be strong enough to save those who are different from his wrath?
我有足够的力量 拯救他愤恨的生物吗?
You're stronger than you know.
你比自己想象的要强大
Maybe you could convince him, your brother, to change,
或许你可以说服你的哥哥改变
to set them all free.
让他放了他们
He was a good man once... but after he lost Gwen,
他曾是个好人 但失去格温之后
the scars on his face now match the scars on his heart.
不仅他的脸上多了一道疤 他的心上也多了一道疤
Why would he listen to me now?
他为什么要听我的?
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表