剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表
What manner of sorcery is this?
这是什么魔法?
Wow!
天啊
Sir Lancelot, um-- -He's so handsome.
-兰斯洛特爵士 -他真帅
I-- We-- - Wait!
-我…我们… -等等
Aren't you Merlin's errand boy?
你不是帮梅林跑腿的那个孩子吗?
Apprentice. -He's like a angel-man.
-徒弟 -他就像个天使人
Whoa!
天啊
The devil--?
恶魔…
What? How did I--
什么?我怎么…
Jim! Are you okay? - Troll!
-吉姆 你没事吧? -巨怪
Troll! To arms!
是巨怪 拿起武器
[knights grunt] -Wait! Chill out, lads!
-什么… -等等 冷静
Chill? Out?
冷?静?
Take a breath, all right? He's one of the good ones.
别冲动 好吗?他是好巨怪
There are no good ones.
不存在好巨怪
[grunts] -Monsters are forbidden in Arthur's lands.
亚瑟的领土不容怪物踏足
You'll hang before the king for your insolence.
你们将因无礼 被吊死在国王面前
Whoa, he even talks like an angel.
他连说话也像个天使
Wait, what's an "insolence"?
等等 “无礼”是什么意思?
Let go of me!
放开我
I want my one phone call! [grunts]
我要打个电♥话♥
This place was cooler flying.
这地方还是飞起来更酷
Claire? What happened?
克莱尔?发生了什么事?
What are we doing at a Renn faire? -Aah!
我们怎么参加了文艺复兴化妆舞会?
Jim! -We're prisoners in the, uh, Dark Ages.
-吉姆 -我们是黑暗时代的囚犯
Mid 12th century with no way home.
现在是12世纪中期 还不知道怎么回家
It's not an ideal situation.
确实不是理想的情境
Ideal? Jim has a shard of evil magic in his chest!
理想?吉姆的胸口里 还有黑魔法碎片呢
Actually, I'm still hurt, but it feels different somehow.
其实虽然还很疼 但是感觉好像不太一样了
Modrax's miracles, he's right!
太神奇了 他说得没错
When we jumped back in time, it must have frozen the corruption in place.
我们穿越时空的时候 肯定冻结了它的恶化
Uh, seems I missed a lot.
看来我错过了很多事
Don't you work at the cafe? -Part time.
-你不是餐厅服务员吗? -那是兼♥职♥
And thanks for always tipping, by the way.
多谢你一直给小费
He's Merlin's apprentice. It's a long story.
他是梅林的徒弟 说来话长
Open the gate!
打开大门
We have foreigners awaiting judgment for King Arthur.
异邦人需要亚瑟王进行审判
Nah, no worries. Camelot's my old turf.
别担心 卡米洛城是我的地盘
Just follow my lead. -[guards shouting]
听我指挥就好
[Douxie] Be inconspicuous. -[guard] Aye for prisoners! Coming!
-低调点 -囚犯正在进入
[grunts] -Gunmar's threatening our borders.
根玛正在威胁我们的边境
Double our patrols.
加倍巡逻人手
Here are the trespassers, my lord.
入侵者带到了 陛下
[Arthur] A Troll?
巨怪?
I thought I made it clear,
我应该已经说清楚了
your kind are unwelcome when I banished you all from the realm.
我将你们从王国驱逐的时候 就表明了你们一族不受欢迎
Don't you mean "betrayed"? -[huffs] Morgana!
-应该是“背叛”吧? -莫尔加娜
Inconspicuous, remember? [clears throat]
低调
You gave the woods to enchanted creatures like these.
你让这些魔法生物以森林为家
You'd break that vow?
你要毁约吗?
These beasts care not, especially not this spy of Gunmar's!
这些野兽才不在乎 尤其是这个根玛的间谍
Stop calling me a beast!
别再叫我野兽
Wait. Gunmar?
等等 根玛?
[voice squeaks] Your Highness, ahem, it's good to see you again.
陛下 很高兴再次见到你
And you are? -Hisirdoux, Merlin's apprentice.
-你是谁? -希沙窦斯 梅林的徒弟
I assure you he is no threat.
我向你保证他不是威胁
That's my judgment to make, boy.
那得由我来判断 孩子
Trolls are born of magic... -[people gasp]
巨怪天生就拥有魔法
...as you are of blood.
正如你拥有贵族血脉
How is their nature a crime?
天性怎么成了罪行?
When they ravage our lands, take our loved ones from us.
怪物肆虐大地 夺走我们心爱之人的时候
I made these laws to hold this fragile land together,
我定下这些法律保护这脆弱的国家
and they will be abided!
容不得他们反对
Leave the wood, the penalty is death.
离开森林的刑罚是死刑
What? No! Wait, wait!
什么?不 等等
I'm not a Troll! -Whoa, hold-- hold on!
-我不是巨怪 -等等
Isn't this a bit hasty?
有点仓促了吧?
Bring him to the sunlight.
将他带到阳光下
Jim! No!
吉姆 不
Stop!
住手
Shadow magic.
暗影魔法
Morgana... is this your witchery?
莫尔加娜 这是你的巫术吗?
Cease it at once!
立刻停止
Just because you're scared of him doesn't mean he shouldn't exist!
他的存在不应该 仅仅因为你的恐惧就被抹杀
It doesn't make him evil.
那不代表他是邪恶的人
But it makes him dangerous.
但他是危险的人
I will not fail to protect my kingdom!
我必须保护我的国家
If you give in to fear, that is failing.
如果你屈服于恐惧 才会保护不了国家
The girl speaks truth. Please listen to her.
这女孩说得没错 听她一言吧
Fine. I will show the Troll mercy.
好吧 我对这个巨怪开恩
He will live...
死罪可免…
in the dungeon.
但要关进地牢
Jim He's alive.
-吉姆 -他还活着
We'll get him out eventually. Just trust me.
我们终会救出他的 相信我
As for you, Hisirdoux, shouldn't you be with Merlin?
希沙窦斯 你不是应该 跟在梅林身边吗?
Uh, yes. Well, I was busy recruiting these two.
我忙着招募他们俩
They're here to help in the-- in the war!
他们能帮我们…打仗
This is Claire of the House of Nuñez.
这位是努尼斯家族的克莱尔
And... well, this is the village idiot.
那个是乡村蠢货
Oh, me? I'm just an "in-so-lent" knight.
我?我只是个“无礼”的骑士
All-state champ! Sir Steve of Palchukia!
全州冠军 柏察克亚的史蒂夫
Hmm, if you truly be friends of Camelot, then prove your worth.
如果你们真的是卡米洛城的盟友 那就证明你们的能力
Hisirdoux, rejoin Merlin. -[grunting]
希沙窦斯 回去找梅林
[Arthur] Sir Steve, to Lancelot in the barracks.
史蒂夫爵士 去兵营找兰斯洛特
As for you, Mistress Claire-- -I'll take the girl.
-而你 克莱尔小姐… -交给我吧
I could use a new handmaiden.
我需要一个侍女
[Arthur] It is done.
就这么定了
Now, out! I have a kingdom to protect.
出去吧 我还要保护国家
[Galahad] Get in there, creature!
进去 怪物
You belong in the darkness!
你属于黑暗
[Galahad laughs] -At least it's not the Darklands.
至少不是暗黑之地
So, what are you in for, skinny?
你犯了什么事?瘦竹竿
What? -Ugh! Your crime?
-什么? -你的罪行?
Being a Troll where I'm not supposed to, I guess.
出现在了不该巨怪出现的地方吧
Same. Arthur has a sick sense of humor.
我也是 亚瑟毫无幽默感
Steals my homelands, then says I'm trespassing there.
抢走了我的家乡 然后说我入侵了那里
Now Trolls are forbidden
如今巨怪被禁止
along with anything else that's not a fleshbag.
任何非人类也一样
Actually, I'm half fleshbag.
其实我是半个人类
Yeah, and I'm half goblin.
是啊 我是半个哥布林
Waka-chaka!
哇卡查卡
Hey, that better be mud.
那最好是泥巴
He's at war with more than just the Gumm-Gumms.
他的敌人不只有伽姆族
[Troll] Ask Arthur, the only good Troll's a dead one.
对亚瑟来说 死巨怪才是好巨怪
Same goes for goblins, gnomes,
对于哥布林 地精也一样
and any other so-called "monster" he doesn't understand.
以及所有他不理解的“怪物”
The name's Callista. -I'm Jim.
-我叫卡莉斯塔 -我叫吉姆
Welcome to the rest of your life. -[sighs]
好好享受你的余生吧
Well, that went better than expected. -Are you kidding?
-情况比预想得要好 -你开玩笑吗?
Jim's in prison and I'm the servant to a sorceress who tried to kill me.
吉姆入狱 我成了要杀我的女巫的仆人
Even worse, I can't get a signal!
更糟的是我没有信♥号♥♥
Technically speaking, she hasn't done that yet.
严格来说 她还没有那个想法
I don't care! We're not supposed to be here.
我不管 我们就不该来这里
We should be home, together, helping our friends in the present.
我们现在应该在家的 帮助当下的朋友
Their present. The future!
拯救他们的当下 未来
Whatever! [crying]
随便吧
We can't return home... yet.
我们还回不了家
Look, Merlin always insisted we never mess with time.
梅林一直坚持不能插手过去
We'll have to find a way back without screwing up history,
我们得找一个不搅乱历史回家的办法
or there won't be a future to go home to.
否则未来被改变 就没有家了
剧集 | 男巫(2020) | 导航列表